• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
dljQ1MM.png

Has there been a single political cartoon in recorded history that has ever been insightful, clever, or funny? They are just the dumbest freaking medium to try and make any sort of actual commentary without coming across as heavy-handed as humanly possible. Plus the continued use of GIANT LABELS TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE METAPHOR is just baffling in how patronizing and obnoxious it is.

...I think I have an irrational hatred of these.

Has there been a single political cartoon in recorded history that has ever been insightful, clever, or funny? They are just the dumbest freaking medium to try and make any sort of actual commentary without coming across as heavy-handed as humanly possible. Plus the continued use of GIANT LABELS TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE METAPHOR is just baffling in how patronizing and obnoxious it is.

I liked the one that came out after the VP debate with Pence debating Trump. Got a decent chuckle out of me.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

This one is totally funny tho, also true

biden-gaffe-sac1024cd.jpg

People that obsessively hate labels are the real weirdos.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I heard through the grapevine that this thread was talking about Hillary murdering again. When will our long national nightmare end?

I'm going to spend the next ten days making a highlight video send off to DJT. It will be soundtracked by Green Day's "Time of Your Life." It will be extremely beautiful and make us all think, boy, the real presidents were the friends we made along the way.

I am going to take the day off and vote on election day...

0 of the races I am voting on from President to local school board are competitive...

Tall4Life

I think the bigger story here is that Weiner is relevant again in 2016. This year is utterly bizzare.

Also, just got back from voting for Hillary 6 times. Will fly to Arizona tomorrow and repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom