• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zukkoyaki

Yall weren't kidding about Emerson. When even they and their shoddy landline-only polls are showing Clinton ahead, you know Trump is boned.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Are you not seeing the CNN headlines? He will have a real inauguration.

We need a CNN headline generator:

He will have a real inauguration (He won't)
I don't think I'm greedy (He is)
I gave tens of millions out of my own pocket to charity (He didn't)
No one is more respetful to women than I am (*everyone* is)

mo60

So is there any chance for a miracle comeback of Hilary in the last days? I'm losing hope here.

She's ahead by a comfortabe margin right now. I wouldn't worry about this election to much now. Something big will probably eventually drop sometime next week that distracts from this FBI story.

Fox318

2gF1Bgk.jpg

Loudninja

News top stories

EMAIL OVERLOAD
Source: Tens of thousands of emails on laptop shared by Weiner, Abedin

CNN
FBI chief notified Congress of probe despite DOJ concerns

MSNBC
Anthony Wiener Scandal led to new Clintion Probe

Blader

There is no way Huma won't be White House Chief of Staff which is about as close as you can get.
She'll be some kind of top adviser but not chief of staff. She's Hillary's bodywoman, she doesn't manage other people.

Hillary reportedly wants Podesta to be chief of staff but sounds like he doesn't want the gig.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Clinton's campaign is coming to the finish line about as well as Nintendo Switch or perhaps Final Fantasy XV.

She'll be some kind of top adviser but not chief of staff. She's Hillary's bodywoman, she doesn't manage other people.

Hillary reportedly wants Podesta to be chief of staff but sounds like he doesn't want the gig.

Who else is going to provide daily crop circle updates?

Voted today in NC. My early voting site opened for the first time today. The hours and availability should be criminal, since I live in a college town you can guess why our EV sites hours were reduced. Got there early but still had to wait two hours to vote.

+3 for Hillary/Cooper/Ross

Well done, props for remembering to not just vote once.

Hope you didn't forget to stop by the post office to help them tear up absentee ballots from Trump voters too.

My uncle Kermit is an email overload survivor. The doctor said he may never surf the web again, but he still "hangs ten" on-line almost every day. Email overload is not a death sentence, it is a wake up call. Thank you Fox News for spreading awareness of this dire, but treatable, condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom