• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Hovering around the very floor for a major party candidate is not exactly some grand accomplishment.

It is when your candidate is an orange turd.

Mastery of how headlines guide cycles in the hands of a slightly more polished turd?

Make no mistake, people are learning from this election. On both sides.

It is when your candidate is an orange turd.

Mastery of how headlines guide cycles in the hands of a slightly more polished turd?

Make no mistake, people are learning from this election. On both sides.

In the primaries maybe, but Trump has been savaged through media cycles these past few months and has failed to control headlines.

Sanjuro

Made me think of this.

sEKVTuI.jpg

witness

Had a great time at the Daytona rally! Such a great atmosphere and just a positive vibe all around. It really was wonderfully diverse with a lot of little kids, and the crowd did not get ugly at some deplorables that were rolling down the street. It honestly was refreshing seeing people, young and old, who I would never suspect to be Democrats there supporting Hillary. Hoping someone else comes to central Florida again next weekend.

Oh and my wife for a nasty woman 2016 pin!

thefro

We must put every word from a random twitter source under a microscope to complete this thread's transformation into a Switch thread.

Super Oppo Doug and Oppoessence both say the oppo is going to come from a computer running an AMD video card since AMD has another semi-custom oppo file win.

Is the field empty because nobody is as beautiful as you

Is that what you are implying

After enough booze, I'm a solid 6.75

Luckily I'm already married and don't have to impress the ladies anymore. But I did find the only other Liberal at this shindig. We're both laughing about Comeyghazi-gate.

Even in GA, ain't noone care enough about this silly shit

Tall4Life

did you bring your local black baptist church to vote 20 times each too
Yes, I brought all of "the black people" and the muslims. Lord Soros and his friends even spoke to us on our bus as we were moving from polling location to polling location. I should be getting my check from the Clinton Foundation in a few days as well, I might share it with some of you if you follow my lead ;)

fuck i want this election over and hillary to be in office ughhhh

I wish I'm wrong but it really seems like this will give Trump new voters. Every negative event surrounding Trump or Clinton has had an impact on the numbers. I'm not trying to be a troll here, just feels like all of our basic institutions have become a total disaster.

Crocodile

I wish I'm wrong but it really seems like this will give Trump new voters. Every negative event surrounding Trump or Clinton has had an impact on the numbers. I'm not trying to be a troll here, just feels like all of our basic institutions have become a total disaster.

In July when the race tightened during the first time Comey made national headlines, some people who said they were voting for Clinton moved to undecided but nobody moved to Trump (watch the recent interview with Lawrence O'Donnell and Nate Silver). That's why things got close. The same will happen here. Some lean Dems may get cold feet (but likely snap back since Election Day is so close) but nobody who was going to vote Clinton will now vote Trump. You could argue some lean Republicans could be enthused who wouldn't have voted before? Those aren't voters Clinton is loosing though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Did something new happen today that I missed or is this residual bedwetting from yesterday or sarcasm or something else?
For some reason people seem to think a completely vague announcement is gonna cause Hillary to lose 5+ points despite the fact that Comey specifically labeling her irresponsible didn't cause her to lose that much.

The actual answer is being pessimistic is easier: you get to be pleasantly surprised rather than let down.

This undecided GA gourd told me he was very concerned with the potential State secrets that Comeyghazi-gate would uncover. We're fucked, folks! She's lost the lumpy pumpkin vote!

IMAG0146.jpg

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I actually assumed they'd been posted because of how fast this thread moves.

And yesterday was a holiday in NV (Nevada Day, which is a real thing)

This thread is busy working on what color carpets Trump will put in the oval office.

This thread is busy working on what color carpets Trump will put in the oval office.

I usually post things after they've already been posted so I was surprised!

It's just going to be close to impossible for Trump to come back from this if Dems have a 50k+ lead going into Election Day.

Slayven

FBI legal must be pulling their hair out. So Comey commented on an investigation that hasn't begin?

Don't DA's say not to do that because you might be tipping your hand?

One weird thing about having super progressive (in other areas) friends from India and China is that they seem like they would be okay with Pogroms against Muslims and it's fucking frightening.

Can we convince Pakistan and India to give up their nukes?

thebloo

I'm on my phone so I can't dig up my own posts, but I posted a chart from Huff Pollster yesterday starting the day that Comey gave the press conference. Both Hillary and Trump remained stable until after the DNC, where she shot up.

Iolo

No, Comey conference was one of the two major events to impact her numbers negatively. It is not the case that she was unaffected.

Just checking in to say we are doomed thx

One weird thing about having super progressive (in other areas) friends from India and China is that they seem like they would be okay with Pogroms against Muslims and it's fucking frightening.

Can we convince Pakistan and India to give up their nukes?

The only Holocaust denier I've ever met in person was a Chinese immigrant in engineering school. I don't think he understood the depths of my disgust with him. Unfortunately I was trying to score his sister's phone number at the time. AWKWARD!

Zukkoyaki

No, Comey conference was one of the two major events to impact her numbers negatively. It is not the case that she was unaffected.
It's a little difficult to tell because that and the RNC were so close together. But yes it did seem to cost her a point or two but then that also occurred during a period of tightening anyway.

thebloo

Just checking in to say we are doomed thx

I posted the chart...I mean her numbers were ok. And you refute that with?

Boke1879

The New York Times
@nytimes
Many of newly discovered Clinton emails are expected to be duplicates of emails that have already been scrutinized nyti.ms/2e9hici

Don't know if it's posted but just keeping this updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom