• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbob

Real talk the reason Hillary may lose tonight is because she is an awful candidate masked by the fact the Republican offerings are worse.

hawk2025

I just read the new plan to pay for the wall.

This is so so good. You can't make this shit up, it's literally about snatching people's international transactions.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
If it's a single digit win what a fail for Sanders

If it's less than a 10% win it's a fail. Every race he finishes behind that level of benchmark, he needs even more in future races.
Actually, I forget what % he needs in the rest of the states, it's more than 10% isn't it?

If it's less than a 10% win it's a fail. Every race he finishes behind that level of benchmark, he needs even more in future races.
Actually, I forget what % he needs in the rest of the states, it's more than 10% isn't it?
Needs like 57-58% of all future delegates.

10 pt win would be 55-45 at most.

Milania looks like she's in scrubs in that story...

Holy shit, he actually had a plan. He wants to stop people from sending money south of the border and if they do he wants to seize it to pay for the wall. It's not a good plan at all, it's really funny to tell the truth.

Obama actually commented on this earlier today, basically calling it clown shoes.

Need to find it...aha! Here it is
“I am getting questions constantly from foreign leaders about some of the wackier suggestions that are being made,” Obama told reporters at the White House.

“The notion that we are going to track every Western Union bit of money that’s being sent to Mexico — good luck with that,” Obama said.

He called Trump’s remittance cut-off proposal “just one more example of something that’s not thought through” and made only for political purposes.

World leaders “don’t expect half-baked notions coming out of the White House. We can’t afford that.”

And here is the plan: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...196314-fa7c-11e5-80e4-c381214de1a3_story.html

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Needs to win by average of 14% points last I saw.

teiresias

Less than 10% would be single digits so yes... That's what I said.

Holmes

Looks like Sanders wins by 5% and Trump better hope he wins two congressional districts.

Hopefully Bradley or whatever he name is loses.

Iolo

Guys don't John Kerry yourselves over this exit polling. It will probably not get down to a single digit margin.

Holmes

Where are you seeing this?
Last page people were posting some early exit poll numbers. White women seem to be 55-44 Clinton, and white men are 57-41 Sanders. Whites are 84% of the electorate and I'm willing to bet Clinton wins blacks by at least 65-35 (which would be one of her worst non-caucus showings among blacks).

Iolo

I mean Clinton didn't even schedule an election night rally, they know the score. I don't think we are going to be seeing her hastily arranging herself in front of a dumpster a la Michigan.

hawk2025

CNN trying to somehow make sense of Trump's wall-paying plan, lol

And Wolf just rolls with it!

Stephen Miller is so so shit.

hawk2025

This is brilliant! For too long, Mexico has been beating us with all these jobs they have smuggling people over the border. But now we'll grow a whole new industry of thousands of jobs smuggling money back over the border! Fair trade we can believe in!

There will a beautiful wall, though!

Wait, but we need that money first to build the wall. Hmmm.

Hhhhhmmmmmmm.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I mean Clinton didn't even schedule an election night rally, they know the score. I don't think we are going to be seeing her hastily arranging herself in front of a dumpster a la Michigan.
How about a jail cell instead

CNN trying to somehow make sense of Trump's wall-paying plan, lol

And Wolf just rolls with it!

Stephen Miller is so so shit.

In many ways the CNN model of addressing every political movement/idea as valid is part of the reason we're in this mess. The media has been so afraid of being labeled "liberal" or "conservative" that they have created an even playing field for everything. And this is what led to anti-vaxxers being treated with the same respect as pro-vaccine doctors.

I understand why the media doesn't challenge ridiculous tax plans. But I'm baffled a politician can argue for building a border wall to solve immigration and it is taken at face value with no challenge.

CfT6OqnUYAA94li.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom