• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

noshten

CfUHy0XUIAEvISl.jpg

sestak is a short mess

Can't wait till they get this debate on youtube

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I see Trump decided to do something about his Hispanic support.....

True, it was way too high.
Telling people he will take any money they are sending him to pay for a wall to keep others out, is perhaps as low as he can go before he starts killing them.

Me too. I was on a trump high like a month or two ago and couldn't get enough news of him cause i thought the whole situation was fucking hilarious and terrifying at the same time but now his thing is just kinda getting old to me.

Exactly. Trump memed himself to death basically.

Only thing I worry about is how effective Cruz is gonna be at challenging Hillary.

User 406

Banned
It's disgusting how Mr. Snuffleupagus has been completely ignored even though he's the only candidate with real solutions. But of course that talking head Kermit the Frog is just pushing the narrative bought and paid for by Big The Letter M and Big The Number 3.

Maledict

I still think Winsconsin is a 15 point loss for Hillary. If she keeps it below 10 I'd consider that a big victory for her.

Onto New York!

Trancos

So Sanders winning by ~10 will take this night to a weird place.
It's a double digit win and Bernie's side will celebrate it as so (cutting her delegate lead, momentum, etc)
But it's well under their target for WI, and I think most on HRC side would be quite happy with that outcome. So in a sense loosing by ~10 take HRC closer to the nomination. Everybody wins. lol

It's disgusting how Mr. Snuffleupagus has been completely ignored even though he's the only candidate with real solutions. But of course that talking head Kermit the Frog is just pushing the narrative bought and paid for by Big The Letter M and Big The Number 3.

BREAKING

Kermit released his transcripts of the speech he gave to Big Bird.

"The letter of the day is D"

Clearly, he is in the pocket of big pharma. I'm starting a MoveOn Petition right now to call for his removal. We will not stand for this.

Also, in that California poll from yesterday? Bernie voters in California have a more positive view of Trump than Hillary's voters.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
BREAKING

Kermit released his transcripts of the speech he gave to Big Bird.

"The letter of the day is D"

Clearly, he is in the pocket of big pharma. I'm starting a MoveOn Petition right now to call for his removal. We will not stand for this.

Also, in that California poll from yesterday? Bernie voters in California have a more positive view of Trump than Hillary's voters.

D? Are we sure we are not talking about the other D?

So Sanders winning by ~10 will take this night to a weird place.
It's a double digit win and Bernie's side will celebrate it as so (cutting her delegate lead, momentum, etc)
But it's well under their target for WI, and I think most on HRC side would be quite happy with that outcome. So in a sense loosing by ~10 take HRC closer to the nomination. Everybody wins. lol

Yeah. It's weird to think about it that way but if he doesn't win by a 16 point margin, he needs to make up those needed delegates somewhere else.

Suikoguy

Best to worse case scenario.

A win of any amount
\/
A loss by 5
\/
A loss by less than 12
\/ \/ \/
A loss by more than 12.

Something went terribly wrong if it's more than 12, and it will throw into question future races. Any other result just moves up or back the date the primary is over.

Trancos

Yes lol.

Guys your Clinton is showing. She shouldn't lose by more than 5-7ishhh.

And she won't.

I'm not predicting anything (I'm awful at that, I would lose a coin toss 99% of the time)
The point I'm trying to make is that his target is insanely high for WI, which could result in some weird outcomes like him winning by double digits and everybody being happy about it.

There can be two perspectives on the numbers.

A 10 point Hillary loss is (perhaps) more than what her campaign was anticipating, but it is still a "loss" for Bernie because he'll need to make up that 4-5% somewhere.

Wisconsin should be a big win for Bernie. It's got everything going his way, really.

don't do this to yourself, not after Michigan and "absentee ballots are counted last"

i mean, with michigan there was also the extenuating circumstance of i hate the shit out of the state devolving me to 2004 for some reason

(and then her campaign exceeded the shit out of my expectations on the 15th)

Suikoguy

Is it cats or birds Sanders, can't have both!

pigeon

Banned
My friend from Ohio says that the early vote numbers are showing:

Sanders 99.9%
Hillary 1

Not one percent, to be clear, just that one GAFfer who said he voted for Hillary. He was the only one.

Suikoguy

Yeah, Sanders +5 is the most likely outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom