• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
In many ways the CNN model of addressing every political movement/idea as valid is part of the reason we're in this mess. The media has been so afraid of being labeled "liberal" or "conservative" that they have created an even playing field for everything. And this is what led to anti-vaxxers being treated with the same respect as pro-vaccine doctors.

I understand why the media doesn't challenge ridiculous tax plans. But I'm baffled a politician can argue for building a border wall to solve immigration and it is taken at face value with no challenge.

"Both sides" is all you need to hear to realize you're talking to a brick wall. Can't stand it.

Makai

oh no. just got this message.

I search for my name every day to see if I have any message but metsfan thinks Melkr and I are the same person. :u

ivysaur12

Banned
CfUHy0XUIAEvISl.jpg

sestak is a short mess

MSNBC and CNN were both hitting Bernie on his interview. About damn time.

Sam Levine ✔ ‎@srl
Clinton campaign emails entire transcript of Sanders interview with Daily News editorial board. Just calls it a "must read"
11:30 AM - 5 Apr 2016

Makai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom