• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. A 10ish win on both sides would be about as bland of results as possible (and were expected), so this is far more eventful.
Now we just gotta get Feingold back in, Walker replaced by a Demmycrat and flip the state lege. Oy.

Oh and conservatives would still have a 4-3 edge on the court so.

Holmes

Please win two congressional districts Trump-senpai.

Who's ready for the overreacting by pundits that Trump is DONE after tonight?? And when he wins NY with 55% no one will say Cruz is done.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Whats the issue exactly? He didnt want gun manufactures to be sued over public killings? Why is that a bad thing?

The issue is twofold.

1.) Gun manufacturers should not be held liable unless their negligence lead to it.
2.) They don't need special laws to protect them, as the current framework already does.

Sanders supports the extra laws.

I promise to let you call me a neoliberal Chicagoboy as much as you want, any time you want to help you get there :p

When you have #TheBern your identity gets entranched with it. Some say ironically-supporting Jill Stein does help.

Anyway, in the meantime: YAAAAAAAAAAAAS KIIIIIIIING OF THE WACKY LEFT DESTROY AND ANNOY

So the Bern is like Chlamydia?

Kind of but, unlike Chlamydia, The Bern gets you laid. Adam knows one thing or two about it.

Tom_Cody

Please win two congressional districts Trump-senpai.

Who's ready for the overreacting by pundits that Trump is DONE after tonight?? And when he wins NY with 55% no one will say Cruz is done.
But Trump needs to get 55% in NY to stay even close to obtaining 1237. Current projections for him include a massive win in NY. The projections from 2 weeks ago had him winning Wisconsin. A wipe-out tonight just makes 1237 even more impossible for him.

Different standard for Cruz. His goal is to deny Trump 1237 and then win at a contested convention. There isn't a parallel to this on the democratic side.

User 406

Banned

it25gv9eowy8a.gif

Cross-posting from the April Primary thread:

lmao there were so few 18-29 GOP voters that they could not provide relevant statistical exit poll data about them

Iolo

If it really is 20 points in Bernie's favor, that's another huge miss for polling. There's something about those extreme northern states.

i mean, not to discount the possibility that Milwaukee/Dane County tilt this toward 60/40 rather than 55/45, but we do literally not have any results from either of those counties yet. wait 'til 10%, then panicBasket about polling all over the place again.

PBY

Banned
Cohn-Trump doing ok in Racine ( may bode well for his chances in the MIL city CD) and in fragmentary returns out west (a few CDs in play there)

If he nets 10 or so delegates, her lead will be about 205 delegates after tonight. Washington still hasn't published all the delegate numbers yet.

Holmes

So from what I gather even with this win she is still well over 200 delegates in front of Bernie.
An 11% win is a net of 8 for Sanders, and if Wyoming on Saturday goes 10-4 for Sanders, he'll be behind by 214 delegates, just in time for New York, Pennsylvania and Maryland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom