• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trancos

zWbtT8B.jpg

T0Zhy8R.jpg

Sanders +8

I think Hillary win SS (Sesame street) by landslide. She wasn't born there but it's her adopted home state, she is been there as a guest. Sanders has never visited the street in 50 years but claims he had a sandwich at the cafe on his way to buy a subway token.

Trancos

Benchmark Politics:
Looking like a very good night for Sanders and Cruz. We'll have actual exit polls done at 7:30, and will take a little while to write up methodology and issue releases.

Ryan Grim ‏@ryangrim 2h2 hours ago
Ryan Grim Retweeted Sean Davis

This is true. They are garbage. But here they are
Sanders – 53%
Clinton – 46%

Cruz – 47%
Trump – 35%
Kasich – 15%

Exit polls, supposedly. I think Decision Desk is doing their own in correlation with Benchmark Politics.

ivysaur12

Banned
‏@AlGiordano
John King is on CNN teasing a "55-45" split "hypothetically" in WI, meaning +8 delegates for Sanders if true. That would be a flop for him.

omg look at me I'm a prophet

What a FLOP

If you ever meet someone who worked for Kerry buy them a drink. I can't imagine what it would feel like to believe you're going to win based off exit polls and then have reality yank the carpet from underneath your feet..

Iolo

Daily News: Do you really? Do you really? Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street today?

Sanders: What do you mean, "How do you get to Sesame Street?"

Daily News: How do you get to Sesame Street today?

Sanders: You change the channel to PBS.

Daily News: Wrong.

Sanders: You take a magic carpet ride.

Daily News: We would like our photographer to be there when you get on the magic carpet.

If you ever meet someone who worked for Kerry buy them a drink. I can't imagine what it would feel like to believe you're going to win based off exit polls and then have reality yank the carpet from underneath your feet..

If they know anything about politics then they should have known better to begin with.

I know that the economy was doing okay and that Kerry was stiffer than Ted Cruz reading a book about the Spanish Inquisition, but I still can't believe Bush beat anybody.

Edit: Also, it sure looks to me like Trump's candidacy is kind of dead. He's not getting nearly the attention he was getting a few months ago, and the idea that he's a proto-Hitler, facile as I believe that comparison is, appears to have stuck in the public's perception of him following Chicago and all the violence shit. I am very skeptical that he's going to be able to win enough people to his side at the convention, and Ted Cruz seems pretty confident that he's got a decent path to beating him, a statement I find credible for some reason.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Melkr_ is still fun at the end of the day. He can throw shade with the best of them. But he'll be dragging the republicans with us at the end of the day fo sho.

Can't say the same for some of the stans elsewhere...

yea but what would the democratic party be like if they won in 04 only to have the economy crash in 08?

This is a fair point, and Bush's second term was not as bad as his first and did give us the rise of the Obama coalition, an unabashed positive in modern American politics. Though perhaps a Democratic president might have been more proactive about heading the crash off at the pass and mitigating the extent of it? Hard to say.

pigeon

Banned
On the theory that the universe will select whatever primary outcome causes the maximum amount of irritation for PoliGAF posters, I predict that Sanders will win Wisconsin by 9 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom