• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Daily News is getting pretty desperate to sell newspapers.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

teiresias

CfUZWK_WQAADm9a.jpg

I think that characterization is a bit harsh, certainly he's only merely not had time to study the legal ramifications of it yet.

What is the new math for Primary 2.0 if he doesn't meet the target tonight?

essentially: 56-44 in non-NY/CA primaries, 57-43 in CA/NY, and 70-30 in all remaining caucuses gives him a 7-delegate lead

(so new math, same as the old math if slightly worse)

it's really the 19th that's gonna fuck him

ivysaur12

Banned
lol

@POLITICO_Steve
You may remember John Sweeney from his first DWI, his second DWI, the House ethics investigation, domestic violence

@maggieNYT
Newest expected hire for the Trump campaign - former NY Rep. John Sweeney

Melkr_ is still fun at the end of the day. He can throw shade with the best of them. But he'll be dragging the republicans with us at the end of the day fo sho.

Can't say the same for some of the stans elsewhere...

It will take its time tho. The Bern is not a wound that heals easily.

Fox News literally had the countdown clock for polls closing at 9pm - in TENTHS of a second. 32.8 seconds to go until polls close....

Suikoguy

Fox News literally had the countdown clock for polls closing at 9pm - in TENTHS of a second. 32.8 seconds to go until polls close....

bwhaha, network delays are more than a second.

TheFatOne

Cenk already starting off strong saying that if Sanders has more delegates by the convention the superdelegates won't switch. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom