• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoXChaos

Bill left office with a 62% approval rating. Aint happening.

Obama is a terrible debater compared to Hillary. Hillary wiped the floor with him in 08 aside from that driver's license issue and had a disastrous first debate against Romney.

Hillary is one you want to see debating these clowns especially since she's a woman.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Evil Hillary is a better debater for an Obama type, not a trump type. You need someone who can answer "yeah but you have cankles" not "your policy on nuclear nonproliferation makes us less safe"

Man, I really don't want to, but every day I get more and more comfortable that the Dems have this easy. I know I shouldn't get complacent, but Sam Wang's got me really believing the Dems could eventake the House as well. I need more pessimism.

The house is a dream.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

He bit a stripper? He bit a stripper? He bit a stripper?

This just keeps getting better and better.

Man, I really don't want to, but every day I get more and more comfortable that the Dems have this easy. I know I shouldn't get complacent, but Sam Wang's got me really believing the Dems could eventake the House as well. I need more pessimism.

I know how you feel. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and it never does. It's freaking me out.

NeoXChaos

Ceu1RpmWQAA0wel.jpg

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 41m41 minutes ago Washington, DC
This map from July is still the core of why Sanders is on track to lose, despite big wins in western caucuses

Y2Kev

NYT says Hilary's chances in Wisconsin appear dim? 538 and most polling has her ahead. Amiwrong

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
I'm a big dumbdumb when it comes to this stuff, but it seems like building the groundwork to do primaries here would only strengthen the Idaho Democratic Party. We're decades away from going purple, let alone blue, but as Boise keeps growing, I get more optimistic.

Y2Kev

Nate's models factor in states with similar demographics and how they voted this time around and probably deemed it a likely Sanders win.
I don't get it. Nate is saying Hillary win. Nyt saying dim. You mean deemed it a Hillary win? Confusing. Clarify please. Shame on you macho madness.

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/1507605

This is why I think the SCOTUS obstructionism is going to hurt the GOP more than something like the govt. shutdown - people actually recognize it as a big deal, and there's no way to solve the problem other than giving Obama what he wants. And the GOP wayyyy overplayed their hand by ruling out anyone, regardless of merit or ideology.

Grassley is trying to hold town halls in extremely favorable areas and it isn't working out. Even in rural ass 92% Grassley neighborhoods his constituents are grilling him on this issue. He could very well lose his seat over this.

I predict Garland gets a hearing before the election

Slayven

I don't get it. Nate is saying Hillary win. Nyt saying dim. You mean deemed it a Hillary win? Confusing. Clarify please. Shame on you macho madness.

Devine:"Hillary does not win as big of a margin as expected, so she lost. Let me tell you why...."

I have one (and no car, though the husband has a truck). Incredibly fun. Cheap to insure, and when gas is expensive it costs $12 to fill-up with premium.

(The dog is obsessed with it)

That is the whitest white dog I ever seen, is he scotch guarded?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
He's 10 months old and would wilt in the summer heat down here, hehe..
(I'd love to get him a sidecar)

You should get him a sidecar, it'd be awesome. That's one kick-ass bike.

I've always wanted a motorcycle, but I barely have money for rent let alone something to ride around on.

Makai

I wanted a motorcycle as a kid but as I got older I began to worry about my mortality. I got a Fiat as a compromise.

Something I didn't think of is North Dakota. Will they really go for Bernie when he's so anti-fracking?

Though I guess a lot of the workers don't take permanent residence there.

Holmes

So any more statewide sweeps in the future? I can see Sanders taking every county in Wyoming and North Dakota, and Clinton carrying every county in Delaware and Puerto Rico.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I wanted a motorcycle as a kid but as I got older I began to worry about my mortality. I got a Fiat as a compromise.

The 500 abarth? Those are nice. I'd settle for one of those, now if only I could afford it and had somewhere to park :lol

NeoXChaos

She's not going to do so well in KY and WV this time around. Nate Cohn thinks she could have won those two this time if they were open primaries.

He's talks about why in his article today. Holmes has in the past complained about a similar sentiment in Oklahoma.

That's 08. And that was probably racism/ conservative dems

Obama had his guns and religion comment too.

This^

Iolo

Blitzer: We are now going to walk over to John King and the magic wall to see how bad women's bathrooms are John do women pee on the floor

King: Thats right Wolf we are getting numbers straight from the bathrooms across the precincts take a look at this bathroom. Heavily Romney in 2012 but now it's pee all over the place. What changed well you have to see whats driving the numbers: lots of young people are turning out in droves.

PoliGAF |OT6| Heavily Romney in 2012 but now it's pee all over the place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom