• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoXChaos

Will Cubbison ‏@wccubbison 11m11 minutes ago
In case you are curious, under current rules Dem delegates are 1267-1037 Clinton. If Dems used Winner Take All would be 1659-645 Clinton

Owzers

Ted Cruz will pardon the planned parenthood tape makers, Trump will pardon his campaign manager. Winning matters people.

House Bill 2, that among other things, says Trans people can't use the bathroom of their gender. The ACLU is suing to strike down the law and the attorney general of North Carolina says they're not defending it because it's unconstitutional.

OK. I knew about the law but hadn't seen it called House Bill 2.

March 11th:

Corey LewandowskiVerified account
‏@CLewandowski_
@MichelleFields you are totally delusional. I never touched you. As a matter of fact, I have never even met you.

studyguy

Each poll makes me more confident that the GOP is divided into:

White Nationalists: 40%
Churchgoing, reactionary white people: 35%
I want a tax cut: 25%

The party of FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY feat. dudes whose tax policy is based on the idea of church tithing and regressive flat taxing. Super responsible, guys.

Fox318

Let me just say this as somebody that has had to clean a few bathrooms the number one group that will complain about unified bathrooms will be women.

I swear you wouldn't figure it was that hard to use a urinal or sit on a toilet but the night and day difference between a men's and women's bathroom is crazy.

House Bill 2, that among other things, says Trans people can't use the bathroom of their gender. The ACLU is suing to strike down the law and the attorney general of North Carolina says they're not defending it because it's unconstitutional.

I honestly did not know they were allowed to do that.

Good on them.

gcubed

Let me just say this as somebody that has had to clean a few bathrooms the number one group that will complain about unified bathrooms will be women.

I swear you wouldn't figure it was that hard to use a urinal or sit on a toilet but the night and day difference between a men's and women's bathroom is crazy.

I did as a teenager and the most vile shit happened in the women's bathroom and I don't think that even disputed.

NeoXChaos

CeugmOTXEAE7ebb.jpg:large
CeuhEVhXEAAuDej.jpg

CCS

Banned
Again the Onion with very good timing:

Advisors Tell Donald Trump, Cruz To Stick To Just Attacking All Women In General

Attempting to reduce the negative publicity generated by their candidates’ recent attacks on each other’s wives, top campaign advisors reportedly instructed Republican presidential hopefuls Donald Trump and Ted Cruz in private meetings Monday to stick to just attacking all women in general, sources confirmed. “Using derogatory language and treating women as mere objects is fine, just as long as you make sure you’re making a blanket statement about the entire female population and not a specific candidate’s wife, okay?” said Cruz’s senior communications advisor, Jason Miller, repeating nearly verbatim the advice Donald Trump’s aides reportedly gave the GOP frontrunner earlier in the day during a strategy session. “The public’s not as receptive to you attacking Melania directly, so just keep your statements broader when denying women their individual agency and insinuating they have no identity apart from their connection to men and it’ll continue to go over great. Let’s stick with what’s been working.” Advisors from both campaigns assured their candidates they could be as specific as they wanted when making sexist remarks about Hillary Clinton, however.

Cat

I don't understand this comment, at all.

daedalius

I like how my facebook feed is littered with calls for Clinton to suspend her campaign because Bernie is just crushing it.

Every time he wins a state, not matter how small, this is happening.

I think we're joking ourselves if we think he will drop before the convention. It literally doesn't even matter to his supporters if its mathematically impossible.

Future

Kasich's supporters are literally the only not insane people in the GOP:

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/...ndidate-to-gop-clinton-leads-comfortably.html

How can the party cater to these people and encourage it. Why not speak out about this shit and shut down this birther rhetoric that is a associated with the party

If there was a poll that said only 26% of democrats didn't support the KKK, you'd think there would be a movement to remove the association. Instead, republican establishment tends to not want to offend this birther group and indirectly welcomes their support. And where did that lead?

Trump

It's like there was a Zerg horde of stupidity obviously building in the corner, and this election they got rushed and have no counter.

The biggest joke is that if they directly offended the stupid voters, then they'd split off into something else and republicans would have a shell of a party akin to the Green Party or some crap. Speaks volumes on what keeps the party afloat for real. It's certainly not fiscal responsibility

I like how my facebook feed is littered with calls for Clinton to suspend her campaign because Bernie is just crushing it.

I think we're joking ourselves if we think he will drop before the convention. It literally doesn't even matter to his supporters if its mathematically impossible.

Your Facebook is full of HA Goodmen

Bowdz

I really don't care how long he stays in as long as he doesn't run third party. If they want to run this out until June 7th, that's their call. Besides, it absolutely is helping Clinton establish ground game and organization in every state which will later be utilized in the general. The politico article today concerning her efforts to run up the margins in NY prove that nothing is being taken for granted and ultimately, that is a good thing.

As long as Bernie doesn't actively sabotage her in the fall with a third party run, he's fine.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Spoiler: in the film version of game change 3, it's revealed that Debbie is ha Goodman

Spoiler: in the film version of game change 3, it's revealed that Debbie is ha Goodman

Debbie takes the stage in Philly and says "Hillary Clinton, you're a fraud. You're a bitch. Sanders should win."

and the crowd stands and applauds and Bernie president, vice Goodman

I really don't care how long he stays in as long as he doesn't run third party. If they want to run this out until June 7th, that's their call. Besides, it absolutely is helping Clinton establish ground game and organization in every state which will later be utilized in the general. The politico article today concerning her efforts to run up the margins in NY prove that nothing is being taken for granted and ultimately, that is a good thing.

As long as Bernie doesn't actively sabotage her in the fall with a third party run, he's fine.

I heard Bernie say a similar thing in an interview the other day - regardless of the outcome, a rigorous primary means that the Democratic nominee is going to have politically engaged voters and a ground game/organization in every state in the country. That's why I'm pretty sure he'll stay in as long as it's absolutely possible, because he believes it's a good thing for the general election, whoever the nominee is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom