• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/...up-tuesday-clinton-still-strong-in-south.html

A 5% win in Ohio and and 1% win for Sanders in Missouri is overestimating her? I mean, I guess they overestimated her margin in Illinois by 1%.

okah6rkduql.gif

nnnn

drag me

(the did overestimate her in NC/Michigan/OKLAHOMA/New Hampshire/Iowa)

Just checked at my local reps to see who they've endorsed.

Donnelly has endorsed Hillary, which... duh.

Coats endorsed Rubio.

My rep endorsed Jeb Bush.

It's not even funny so much as it's sad.

Holmes

Coats endorsed Rubio.

Interesting. I'll look at mine. Let's see..

Jerry Brown is uncommitted. Obviously.
Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein are behind Clinton. Also obviously.
Mike Thompson is backing Clinton.
Sam Farr is uncommitted. Not my Representative but I visit my family in the Santa Cruz area often. I didn't care for Panetta Jr. to replace him.

dramatis

I find it curious that Clinton is refusing to debate. Do her camp consider the risks of being seen as yet again contradictory less damaging than debating Sanders in her "home" state? Interesting.
I thought it was because her campaign wanted the debate in Pennsylvania, and not because they don't want to debate? But the more obnoxious Tad Devine gets the less likely they'll want to appease Devine, I guess.

I live in Brooklyn and I think the debate would be better off held in PA, because that's a swing state.

Amanda Carpenter is on CNN denying Cruz stuff. Feels quite sincere. Seems to have a new message of "wow, women in politics have to go through a lot of shit!", as if that's some sort of epic revelation.

Gut feeling odds down to 50%. Had put it at about 80% previously. And, to clarify as usual, I don't actually care if she slept with him. That's their private business. This is solely for entertainment purposes. Seeing her this upset has garnered some support from me.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I thought it was because her campaign wanted the debate in Pennsylvania, and not because they don't want to debate? But the more obnoxious Tad Devine gets the less likely they'll want to appease Devine, I guess.

I live in Brooklyn and I think the debate would be better off held in PA, because that's a swing state.

Agreed. There's no reason for the debate to be held in NYC other than for the optics of Bernie criticizing Wall Street across the river from it, so Clinton's got no reason to agree to it. Why should she do something that would only help him?

Coats endorsed Rubio.

Pascrell and Booker endorsed Hillary. Menendez hasn't endorsed anyone. And obviously Christie's with Trump.

Oh and Pence hasn't endorsed but he'll likely endorse before the primary.

Strikes me as more of a Cruz guy but I could see a Kasich endorsement

lol endorsements don't matter

Coats endorsed Rubio.

Took a quick look myself:

Bruce Rauner appears not to have endorsed anyone. Same with Mark Kirk.

Dick Durbin endorsed Clinton. No surprise.

Mike Quigley endorsed Clinton. Also no surprise.

Hillary's camp has to respond to the Birdie Sanders miracle. I suspect they're auditioning eagles as we speak so we can wrap this primary up.

Holmes

Clinton's having an event at the Apollo on Wednesday, speaking of New York. Hopefully she does campaign outside of the city, though. She has three whole weeks to hang out in the Northeast.

NeoXChaos

"Hillary Officially Clinches the Democratic Nomination" thread is mine. I have dibs on it. I've been waiting eight years for it.

I'm going to be honest, 99% of political gifs are pure trash, same goes for almost any attempt by a candidate to appear young or cool on social media.

Hollywood A-Lister, Susan Sarandon, outlining her heartfelt support for Bernie, in an interview with Chris Hayes, on MSNBC:

I really want to be on the right side of history, and this is a shot that we're not going to have again in my lifetime; to have a candidate that is so morally consistent, makes decisions whose judgement proves to be true, but does it at a time when it's not popular, when it's not comfortable.

A candidate who's not taken any money from fracking, or Monsanto, or you know, super PACs, or Wall street, or all the big farm, which all the other candidates have, and those are issues that are really important to me, so to have a guy that's that consistent, that is that clean, is just not going to happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom