• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowdz

Ugh, well then prepare for the worst.

EDIT: 538 shows her ahead of the projection to make it without supers, you don't think it's accurate?

Didn't Obama need supers to put him over the edge or am I completely wrong on this? I thought he didn't blow past the number with pledged delegates alone.

Also, it was quite a bit earlier in the thread, but ugaboga asked about people's thoughts on the DNC eliminating Obama's rules around donations from lobbyists. To which, I'm not sure whether people realise the Sanders campaign does not adhere to that ban, and I'm not particularly sure they did even before the rule change.

Because Jeff Weaver is shit.

$hrillary isn't going to rail against it, because she's $hillary.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Also, it was quite a bit earlier in the thread, but ugaboga asked about people's thoughts on the DNC eliminating Obama's rules around donations from lobbyists. To which, I'm not sure whether people realise the Sanders campaign does not adhere to that ban, and I'm not particularly sure they did even before the rule change.

Was there really no better option for campaign staff?
It seems like some knowledgeable unknown strategists would be better.

$hrillary isn't going to rail against it, because she's $hillary.

Damn if true. I thought sanders publicly called out the DNC? Ugh bernie's campaign staff is somehow worse than clintons.

Any take on the gawkwer/atlantic blackmail thing? We didn't really discuss it much other than hillary just playing the game

(also thanks for remembering <3 )

If you were running for political office and given the option of Mark Penn or Weaver/Davine...who would you choose?

Any take on the gawkwer/atlantic blackmail thing? We didn't really discuss it much other than hillary just playing the game
Was that really blackmail or was it just some political PR BS?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Damn if true. I thought sanders publicly called out the DNC? Ugh bernie's campaign staff is somehow worse than clintons.

It's dumb and I say this as a reporter. It's their job to make their guy look good and it's our job to dig for the truth. You're making it way too big a thing. Gawker was just looking for clicks and stirring up controversy where there was none.

Hehehe,

My neighbor just asked me if I had another Hillary sign she could have cause she's "Sick to death of that angry old white man." Local news even called Bernie out on his shit today. Finally glad to see people are waking the hell up.

Iolo

Ugh, well then prepare for the worst.

EDIT: 538 shows her ahead of the projection to make it without supers, you don't think it's accurate?

Where do you see that? She is ahead of her track to win the majority of pledged delegates, but she would need at least 200-300 more to win without supers.

I had to Google to find this Atlantic "blackmail" thing which had nothing to do with blackmail.

It seems like all of nothing.

You should see what CJ and Danny got up to in the White House.

Queen. Yass. FUCK. WERK.

ivysaur12

Banned
Step 1

WERK

Step 2

FUCK!!!!

Step 3

Queen

WERK
FUCK
QUEEN

WERK
FUCK
QUEEN

tumblr_m1eeedzX4F1qbzqexo1_500.gif

Teggy

Where do you see that? She is ahead of her track to win the majority of pledged delegates, but she would need at least 200-300 more to win without supers.

Ah, gotcha - I was assuming their finish line was the delegates to win the nomination, not just a majority (that's kind of silly of them to do that).

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I had to Google to find this Atlantic "blackmail" thing which had nothing to do with blackmail.

It seems like all of nothing.

The thing that gets me is, it wasn't even blackmail. The dude wanted early access to the speech so he wouldn't have to go, they gave it to him on a condition. They didn't deny him access, had he decided to go he would have gotten a copy on his way in to see it. He could have easily said, "No thanks, I'll just go see it myself," and that would be that. It's a nothing burger.

Are people actually unaware that it's a regular occurrence to give scoops under conditions?

Like bringing in Mike's wife to write about Selina's boy haircut.

We should flood the convention and have a PoliGaf section where we just chant

WERK!
FUCK!
QUEEN!

The entire time.

And we should have male strippers. And Peanut Butter vodka.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Hillary says she will pick Bernie over any Republican candidate and youtubers give it one of the worst ratings I have ever seen on a video. That Friday song has a better like to dislike ratio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM3xOVqcqa0

The comments are even worse. I just love how the republicans have brainwashed people into hating Hillary. Bernie just reinforced those false accusations republicans have been perpetuating throughout these years. So disappointing.

TheFatOne

Cenk starting off strong once again. Calling into question the Daily News objectivity. Saying that Zuckermman would lose 400 million therefore they are doing a hit piece on Bernie. They aren't like the Fox News though amirite.

Edit: You guys need to watching TYT right now. It's soo good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a48o2S1cPoo

Confirmation bias at work baby.

Today has solidified for me that Bernie has really poor surrogates. Tulsi Gabbard refused to say she would support Hillary is she was the Dem nominee

Sounds right tbh

With matching Queen inspired tanks. We'd be the cool kids. Get some sexy law makers up in our grills and shit. Would be epic!

Cenk starting off strong once again. Calling into question the Daily News objectivity. Saying that Zuckermman would lose 400 million therefore they are doing a hit piece on Bernie. They aren't like the Fox News though amirite.

Watch TYT? I'd rather bash my head against the wall for six hours. The result would be the same.

TheFatOne

With matching Queen inspired tanks. We'd be the cool kids. Get some sexy law makers up in our grills and shit. Would be epic!

Watch TYT? I'd rather bash my head against the wall for six hours. The result would be the same.

My good friend I once held this view until I realized the comedy gold that comes from them. Just trust me on this one you want to watch this it's comedy gold.

Holmes

I clicked it and Cenk has a "told ya!" graphic on his left as if he's some psychic, but I got the receipts. He's the one who boldly claimed after New Hampshire that Sanders would be the Democratic nominee.

My good friend I once held this view until I realized the comedy gold that comes from them. Just trust me on this one you want to watch this it's comedy gold.

My Berniebro the other night asked if he could turn it on while we went to sleep.

I said no. We put on Chris Matthews instead. Somehow, this was an improvement, although I'm not entirely sure why or how.

So, I've been in and out of consciousness all day with a loopy fever, and for awhile was convinced I was in a time loop where Weaver kept appearing on my TV over and over, saying the exact same things each time. Turns out that DID actually happen, with continuous interviews on every network and every show every hour? Yikes.

I think the media might be covering this a liiiiiiiiiiittle too much, but it is a rather important moment. Hillary must be having a fun week in NYC. You know damn well she planned that subway outing today to mock Sanders' answer about tokens in that big interview. She even discussed how she remembers when they switched from tokens to cards. That's ice cold trolling.

Sanders got played by Clinton on this. Hard. All it took was one mention on Tuesday night of her campaign inexplicably shifting to a highly negative tone to set him off. He went and got mean before she ever she ever really opened her mouth. Someone needs to tell the Sanders campaign that it doesn't count as self-defense if you're the one that starts the argument.

hawk2025

Hillary says she will pick Bernie over any Republican candidate and youtubers give it one of the worst ratings I have ever seen on a video. That Friday song has a better like to dislike ratio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM3xOVqcqa0

The comments are even worse. I just love how the republicans have brainwashed people into hating Hillary. Bernie just reinforced those false accusations republicans have been perpetuating throughout these years. So disappointing.

The comments have been sooooo good.

There's this weird kind of tiptoeing going on in comments sections of the internet between Trump supporters and the type of Bernie fans that, well, comment on comment sections of youtube. A tacit understanding that they need each other to salt the earth.

Fascinating stuff. Low information, kneejerk fools truly end up meeting somewhere on the extremes somehow.

So, I've been in and out of consciousness all day with a loopy fever, and for awhile was convinced I was in a time loop where Weaver kept appearing on my TV over and over, saying the exact same things each time. Turns out that DID actually happen, with continuous interviews on every network and every show every hour? Yikes.

I think the media might be covering this a liiiiiiiiiiittle too much, but it is a rather important moment. Hillary must be having a fun week in NYC. You know damn well she planned that subway outing today to mock Sanders' answer about tokens in that big interview. She even discussed how she remembers when they switched from tokens to cards. That's ice cold trolling.

Sanders got played by Clinton on this. Hard. All it took was one mention on Tuesday night of her campaign inexplicably shifting to a highly negative tone to set him off. He went and got mean before she ever she ever really opened her mouth. Someone needs to tell the Sanders campaign that it doesn't count as self-defense if you're the one that starts the argument.

Weaver has been EVERYWHERE today. I noted earlier that he was interviewed at the end of one hour, and in the second segment of the next hour on MSNBC, a whole 15 minutes apart

I hope you feel better.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Serve up them dank maymays

When did image macros turn into Dank Memes?

Also just picked up Space Engineers for 7.50 that was on sale. I need to force my computer to kick me out so I can work on important stuff, lol.

TheFatOne

It's so great how how Cenk completely cuts out the first part about Bernies speech when he straight up lied about a quote Hillary said, and now is going with the faux outrage defense. Soooo good.

Suikoguy

I should have expected he would continue his trip to the mental hospital. It's hard to imagine he at one point actually worked at MSNBC.

Not sure if anyone saw the interview on CBSnews with Bernie, but it was horrific. His dialing back of his comments was so uncomfortably delivered it turned his face red.

Bowdz

We should flood the convention and have a PoliGaf section where we just chant

WERK!
FUCK!
QUEEN!

The entire time.

And we should have male strippers. And Peanut Butter vodka.

That needs to be the title for the next thread.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| WERK! FUCK! QUEEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom