• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk2025

But isn't there like, some super-hated shit to go after instead?

I'd totally rail the shit out of Comcast, maybe AT&T in his position.

No?

He goes for oil companies, why not go specific and go for Exxon-Mobil or something? Hell, they have a fraction of the number of GE's employees!

hawk2025

Real talk:

I've swiped the fucking subway card in NY multiple times before it worked SO many times.

That system is shit. Should go back to tokens!

PBY

Banned
Y'all can defend Bill if you want - I thought it was a super shitty thing to say.

What's weirder is that he even said it - he has ZERO sense for this current political climate.

Makai

Y'all can defend Bill if you want - I thought it was a super shitty thing to say.

What's weirder is that he even said it - he has ZERO sense for this current political climate.
Bill Clinton is basically Jim Webb. Never understood why Democrats love him and Republicans hate him.

Allard

Bill, more so then Hilary, always takes the opportunity to help mitigate or deflect tarnishes on his legacy. Its like he can't seem to just accept that some of the things he did were wrong even if he might have done them at the time he believed for the right reasons. He just doesn't seem to realize he is still a person living his legacy, he can move on become better for it without trying to defend his mistakes. Its like someone who is politically dead became a ghost and is reminding people all the things he did and despite how things have changed he believed he made the world better but is not capable of understanding the present. This was an issue in 2008 too, inter party politics that requiring any sense of nuance just seems to go out the window, but damn if I want to face him when he is on point, facing true opposition that needs no nuance he can tear you limb from limb and make you feel like you deserved it.

dramatis

Apparently it's all over the news that Hillary had to swipe 5 times to get through the subway turnstile.

Ah, old people

We could probably use a tap system

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
What happened with Bill Clinton

He looks terrible physically. I think his health is on the decline.
The stress of being President ages people rapidly, so while he is actually only 69 years old, he looks like he is in his late 70s.

I suspect they will give him some prepared speeches and outlines to go off from and not have him campaign as much. But I also suspect he is pushing himself out there, more than being requested to appear. I think he legitimately cares about his wife's campaign, and as much as many will, in the upcoming months, question his faithfulness; infidelity does not equal lack of dedication and love. I think it's much less of a political marriage than many suspect.

Apparently it's all over the news that Hillary had to swipe 5 times to get through the subway turnstile.

Ah, old people

We could probably use a tap system

Yeah, rfid seems like the logical next step. You can also use your phone in such a case.

hawk2025

Have you guys talked about Lyin' Ted's spin on the "New York values" bit yet?

Who approved that spin? Surely there was a better way to get out of that! :p

The Sanders campaign needs to pull back Nina Turner, she's not having a good inteview on MTP Daily

I suspect that neither Sanders nor Clinton has any good surrogates. And I suspect that Nina Turner is the best of the bunch (and I'm admittedly biased towards her, being a fellow Black Woman from Ohio).

But really, William Jefferson Clinton needs to shut up until the convention. We know you love her, Bill. Stop talking. You're a skinny mess. *airhorn*

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
A) she's dead???
b) get Bill a copy of stardew valley and we'll see him in december

I'm this close to jumping in on that. Does it play well with the gamepad at all?

hawk2025

Hillary just gifted Bill this on Steam:

Dark-Souls-3-Cover-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

He'll get out of his cave after the convention.

O'raintax endorses Hillary: lol, yeah like anyone gives a shit who this guy endorses

Unidentified man endorses Bernie: ITS HAPPENING, CLINTON UNRAVELING, DIRTY TRICKS HAVE COME TO AN END. HERO FROM MARYLAND HAS COME TO SAVE US FROM THE CORPORATE SHILL

Holmes

I doubt MOM endorses tonight but if he does, I'd be surprised if it's Sanders considering how much of a fuss about campaigning for other Democrats he made when he was still running.

unmentioned positives of a female president.

Probably the first time since the 1700/1800s we'll have a President who will wear something other than a boring navy blue suit with a red/blue tie.
40e652b004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom