• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll might get a ps4k or whatever this year but not sure. I'm pretty happy with just my xbone
That damn UI doe. I still can't find shit. But my Berniebro bought it, so it's the best system I've ever owned. I actually do like it a lot. More apps and I got the streaming to work pretty easily.

That damn UI doe. I still can't find shit. But my Berniebro bought it, so it's the best system I've ever owned. I actually do like it a lot. More apps and I got the streaming to work pretty easily.
I have a kinect so I just yell at mine.

"Xbox shitpost in on gaf"

We didn't get the Kinnect version. Got the holiday bundle. I had an OG Kinnect I used like three times.
I am stupid and/or lazy.

I really like yelling at my TV to turn down the volume. I have dance central and fantasia but never played them.

I legit leave my Xbox on so I can use the volume control when I'm watching TV or using my Wii or ps3

Funny story I had a girl over and she thought I was recording. Bill gates almost cockblocked me.

CCS

Banned
Someone better be doing election coverage in VR by 2020. Imagine witnessing a Karl Rove meldtown in VR. Glorious.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I don't like you
So the last time I was driven to Philly for business I got there after driving along the highway past what I assume is urban decay and I was like where are all the buildings????

Also people who like Ubisoft games. Smh. Splinter cell they don't make anymore because it's not a factory line shit game. Sorry. Tea is all over you.

I am stupid and/or lazy.

I really like yelling at my TV to turn down the volume. I have dance central and fantasia but never played them.

I legit leave my Xbox on so I can use the volume control when I'm watching TV or using my Wii or ps3

Funny story I had a girl over and she thought I was recording. Bill gates almost cockblocked me.

Kyle managed to literally destroy my PS Camera when he kicked over the PS4. There was an awkward conversation about why a camera was pointed at my bed....

Someone better be doing election coverage in VR by 2020. Imagine witnessing a Karl Rove meldtown in VR. Glorious.
Swing-o-meter in 3D?

So the last time I was driven to Philly for business I got there after driving along the highway and I was like where are all the buildings????

Also people who like Ubisoft games. Smh. Splinter cell they don't make anymore because it's not a factory line shit game. Sorry. Tea is all over you.
Philly is a mess. You can't buy booze at a 7/11 you have to go to a government store.

Not to mention the Phillies suck, trash team

Always sunny is good though

CCS

Banned
Kyle managed to literally destroy my PS Camera when he kicked over the PS4. There was an awkward conversation about why a camera was pointed at my bed....

Swing-o-meter in 3D?

Why was there a camera pointing at your bed?

3D swing-o-meter sounds like something I really don't need in my search history :p

CNN had VR for a debate a while back

Damn, must have missed that.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
The division: mmo factory grind game
Assassins creed: Trash
Splinter cell: gone too soon
Watchdogs: cannot even be defined by modern standards of garbage
Beyond good and evil: it's been 83 years. Time to move on
Rayman: beautiful and plays like flash game, hasn't been notable since 2
Far cry: more assassins creed style trash. 3 was a nadir for human society

GETCHA TEA HERE

Swing-o-meter in 3D?
The kinects lights are awkward. I had to explain that while yes Redmond and the NSA were watching us I wasn't recording. I'm just super lazy and like yelling at my tv

GETCHA TEA HERE
I played their Michael Jackson game. It was pretty bad

CCS

Banned

GETCHA TEA HERE

What do you expect, the last time the French achieved something that wasn't pointless was the Eiffel Tower.

Why was there a camera pointing at your bed?

3D swing-o-meter sounds like something I really don't need in my search history :p

Damn, must have missed that.

My TV is by my bed. So, my PS4 sits right there to. There were some issues, and the PS4 got kicked pretty hard. The camera broke. And....ya.

GETCHA TEA HERE

I liked Watchdogs. I played it on Wii U.

CCS

Banned
My TV is by my bed. So, my PS4 sits right there to. There were some issues, and the PS4 got kicked pretty hard. The camera broke. And....ya.

I liked Watchdogs. I played it on Wii U.

I can understand being into masochism but this is disgusting.

I can understand being into masochism but this is disgusting.

Omg Adam. Mess.

4f4e7af56d184fe13ee963ad013f1b1a19a106e284de97abdbbb8f66b42e9974_1.gif

Come at me bros.

Can trump do well enough in ny to put him on track if he wins CA convincingly?

he's lucky that they are going back on the East Coast where he understands the people from that part of the country better. Back on home turf

The Mid-West and the North-West are like a mystery to him. He has no idea what to do with those people

Aiden Pearce is gaming's most interesting and likeable protagonist. Discuss.

He's like Ted Cruz, no one can hate him

and he's also murdered people

If smug Canadians/Europeans were allowed to vote, Bernie would win in a landslide :p

Disclaimer: am smug European

Smug Canadians just held their nose and voted in their dynasty led establishment party. Bernie would fit in fine with the NDP I suppose.

Layton still the GOAT though. J. Trudeau can't hold a candle to this guy.

Is Trump still going to get the nomination? I've been reading that he's smaller wins and losses a few weeks ago made him missed the delegates required to win.

Adam the next time Civilization V Complete is on sale on Steam, you should get it

I've never played a Sims/Civ game before. XD

I play indie things, niche things, platformers, COD (But only on Nintendo systems, honestly, and I hate myself the whole time), anything Nintendo makes, and random shitty 3rd party games that everyone hates but I love for some reason.

CCS

Banned
I've never played a Sims/Civ game before. XD

I play indie things, niche things, platformers, COD (But only on Nintendo systems, honestly, and I hate myself the whole time), anything Nintendo makes, and random shitty 3rd party games that everyone hates but I love for some reason.

Play Civ. Do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom