• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krugman going to town in his editorial today. Can't wait to see the comments!!!

I'm sure the comments will be fair and balanced. THey'll express an appreciation for the ways in which ideology can manifest itself across the political spectrum. I'm sure there will be no throwing of anyone under large vehicles typically used for public transportation.

I'm sure this is the reality in which I find myself.

(I haven't slept for 27 hours....)

dramatis

Is Trump still going to get the nomination? I've been reading that he's smaller wins and losses a few weeks ago made him missed the delegates required to win.
It's a bit up to chance now. He's unlikely to get to the number of delegates he needs to win the nomination, which means his chances of getting said nomination is lower.

However, big wins (aka high margin wins) in NY and CA can mitigate that. Cruz is far behind on delegate count, but he's relying on Trump not being able to reach the finish line, period.

Clefargle

r/politics is becoming even crazier now trying to spin Clinton's refusal to call Bernie unqualified as the opposite, while simultaneously justify Bernie calling her unqualified. Fucking incredible.

r/politics is becoming even crazier now trying to spin Clinton's refusal to call Bernie unqualified as the opposite, while simultaneously justify Bernie calling her unqualified. Fucking incredible.

Remember how Bernie was the victim of that DNC data breach? /r/politics remembers

Krugman just clapped at Bernie.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/08/opinion/sanders-over-the-edge.html

Some Sanders supporters responded angrily when these concerns were raised, immediately accusing anyone expressing doubts about their hero of being corrupt if not actually criminal. But intolerance and cultishness from some of a candidate’s supporters are one thing; what about the candidate himself?

Unfortunately, in the past few days the answer has become all too clear: Mr. Sanders is starting to sound like his worst followers. Bernie is becoming a Bernie Bro.

Post wrestlemania I got siiiiiick. Man, this week was horrible on that front. I lost like 6 pounds, soar as shit, fever and coughing up a storm.

Maledict

Dante from DMC is one of the few, honest to god, attractive male characters in gaming. They nailed his design for me.

In terms of game, I much preferred it to the original DmC games because I'm not that great as those types of games, and DMC was really well done for a more casual player like myself.

Plus, you know. Hot.

Edit : keeping to politics, cheers for the podcast link earlier. Just started now and fascinating to hear Jon favreaous stories from the 2008 campaign.

Plus, you know. Hot.

Dante from DMC is one of the few, honest to god, attractive male characters in gaming. They nailed his design for me.

In terms of game, I much preferred it to the original DmC games because I'm not that great as those types of games, and DMC was really well done for a more casual player like myself.

Plus, you know. Hot.

Preach.

I've never, ever been "into" a video game character before. I freaking played DmC three times. THREE!

Plus, you know. Hot.

Edit : keeping to politics, cheers for the podcast link earlier. Just started now and fascinating to hear Jon favreaous stories from the 2008 campaign.

Plus, you know. Hot.
This is me

Bowdz

4f4e7af56d184fe13ee963ad013f1b1a19a106e284de97abdbbb8f66b42e9974_1.gif

Come at me bros.

OMFG LMAO, I'm fucking dying over here.

gcubed

I want a hoagie from wawa

disparaging philly but eating its goods.

I assume you were coming down 95, which takes you through the dirty industrial section and shit hole areas, which is admittedly a terrible look for people coming in from north or the airport. Anyway, i lived in SFBA for 3 years, nice area, shit people.

And Adam, you playing COD games on Nintendo does not surprise me one bit.

Hindl

Confession, I was born in jersey. Grew up in Florida and raised by parents who met at college near philly.

Fair enough then. I was born and raised in South Jersey, so there were Wawas every 5 ft. It's weird because I take people there from out of state and they say yeah this is ok. And Wawa just seems like a pretty good convenience store if you only go there once. But growing up with it made it a vital part of my life and it sucks that I moved to Boston for college/work

disparaging philly but eating its goods.

I assume you were coming down 95, which takes you through the dirty industrial section and shit hole areas, which is admittedly a terrible look for people coming in from north or the airport. Anyway, i lived in SFBA for 3 years, nice area, shit people.

And Adam, you playing COD games on Nintendo does not surprise me one bit.
I actually love philly. I just crap on the things I love.

I spent a lot of time around philly/Trenton.

I loved the Franklin institute growing up.

I actually go down every year for thanksgiving too.

Fair enough then. I was born and raised in South Jersey, so there were Wawas every 5 ft. It's weird because I take people there from out of state and they say yeah this is ok. And Wawa just seems like a pretty good convenience store if you only go there once. But growing up with it made it a vital part of my life and it sucks that I moved to Boston for college/work
I visited South Jersey multiple times a year and grew to love Wawa.

Right as I was leaving Florida for college they moved down there and now everybody loves them. It's so weird because I associate it with the philly area but now all these Southerners are doing Wawa runs and getting hoagies. It's weird

Also tasty kakes

So, on the Today show, Bernie was asked if Hillary is qualified. He said "Of course."

SO what in the sam hell have the last 24 hours been about with your bullshit campaign, brah!? Come on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom