• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

I like how Sanders went from "Clinton is unqualified and we're going to win New York" to "Clinton is qualified, I'm going to the Vatican and we don't need to win New York" in such a short amount of time. I'm thinking because of internals.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I like how Sanders went from "Clinton is unqualified and we're going to win New York" to "Clinton is qualified, I'm going to the Vatican and we don't need to win New York" in such a short amount of time. I'm thinking because of internals.

I imagine they either didn't move at all or got even worse than they already were.

She's also note qualified but lacks judgement per Bernie on Meet the Press.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Marco, Jeb, etc. campaigns have all sucked ass at setting expectations. Bernie has been pretty good at it so far so I'm not surprised they stepped back on NY.

Trancos

I think internals showed that the agressive route didn't worked. The only clear result was the media attacked him for the first time. I would love to be in the room where they discuss his strategy for the debate.

Kangi

I think internals showed that the agressive route didn't worked. The only clear result was the media attacked him for the first time. I would love to be in the room where they discuss his strategy for the debate.

I don't know why they even tried it in the first place. "Sir, your favorability ratings are plummeting. What should we do to remedy this?" "...Lie through our teeth and sling more mud." "...Good idea, sir!"

Bowdz

Trump been mighty quiet since his abortion fuckup, wonder if someone is holding him back

I think Manefort is telling Trump that he can win this outright, but he'll have to listen to him and do what he says. Trump's probably gotten to the point where he realizes he won't be able to win without changes strategies and I honestly think he REALLY wants to win.

CCS

Banned
I've been away all dat so I just want to say I love the title change, I love you all, I love Hillary, and God bless PoliGAF.

Trump been mighty quiet since his abortion fuckup, wonder if someone is holding him back

I think he's hit a wall where he knows that he can't do much better than he's done with the tactics he's used, and indeed might start to do worse if he keeps fucking up like with the abortion line, but he's gone too deep into crazytown to start mounting a real campaign.

Or maybe he's just tired of running for President and wants to let Ted win the nomination in a contested convention and then trash him mercilessly so the GOP loses bad.

nillah

Banned
It's what April in an election that doesn't take place till the fall time? We still haven't even came close to the convention in Cleveland so for people to only shit talk trump now for not spoon feeding them entertainment, c'mon man

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I think Trump is more than happy to let Cruz implode in NY. Every time he tries to hold an event he gets booed and jeered and protested. He's letting Cruz do his job for him.

Yeah, I was going to vote for Bernie as sort of a throwaway "let's move left on economic policy" symbolic vote this primary season, but he's absolutely poisoned the well for me as a black voter. How are you going to have a political revolution when you so casually dismiss - and thus can't win over - a significant bloc of your own party's voter base?

If Sanders can't build a coalition within your own party in order to win the nomination, I can't imagine that Sanders could build the types of coalitions needed to get significant legislature through Congress. Not even close.

Plus I'm fucking sick of everyone dismissing me and people who look like me or who may share ethnicity-specific concerns that I do.

Wilsongt

Yeah, I was going to vote for Bernie as sort of a throwaway "let's move left on economic policy" symbolic vote this primary season, but he's absolutely poisoned the well for me as a black voter. How are you going to have a political revolution when you so casually dismiss - and thus can't win over - a significant bloc of your own party's voter base?

If Sanders can't build a coalition within your own party in order to win the nomination, I can't imagine that Sanders could build the types of coalitions needed to get significant legislature through Congress. Not even close.

Plus I'm fucking sick of everyone dismissing me and people who look like me or who may share ethnicity-specific concerns that I do.

Something something Hillary shoo'd a BLM protester away something somethinf

Watched the Obama interview on Fox, he of course did amazing. Going to miss that man, and I hope he doesn't go silent after his office stay is over.

teiresias

Judging by the HufPo front page, if Sanders is actually trying to walk back and soften his rhetoric against Clinton ahead of the next contests and the debate, it certainly isn't working.

royalan

Is anybody watching CNN's Road to the White House tonight? Been a damn good series, and tonight's episode is basically 'Hillary Clinton's Journey to the White House, Part 1: Installing Bill Clinton"

Tamanon

Banned
Judging by the HufPo front page, if Sanders is actually trying to walk back and soften his rhetoric against Clinton ahead of the next contests and the debate, it certainly isn't working.

I like his "she's certainly qualified to be President, but doesn't have the judgement to be President."

That'll go well after his endorsement.

Its times like these I really miss PhoenixDark's obama/Hillary fanfiction.
CflkXNHUAAA1xzr.jpg

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I like his "she's certainly qualified to be President, but doesn't have the judgement to be President."

That'll go well after his endorsement.

OK Bernie I'm going to give you a little help b/c I think you are pathetic

You floppedT hard last week with the unqualified stuff

You should not go back and reclarify
You should not go back and requalify
You should not go back and retread

you should say, when asked if you believe she is unqualified, that you NEVA said that

and when someone shows you the receipts, you say "The media can portray things however they like, but the fact of the matter is" and when someone starts to correct you you say EXCUSE ME and move on

You can pay me 1% of the money Devine is bilking off yo dumb ass and we'll call it even

when you drop an atomic bomb on yourself, you don't go back looking for nuka cola bottlecaps. just ask the poors to give you their last full measure of devotion and their rent money. you dont need the bottlecaps darling!

hawk2025

I'm currently playing Until Dawn for the first time, and making all the bad/snappy decisions I can while still hoping to make it to the end, and it's so much fun this way!

It's kinda like being Jeff Weaver!

Trancos

It think it makes all the sense in the world for Trump to be low profile now. He is over 50%, one other candidate is not really campaigning but just hitting food joints and hanging around until the convention , the other one is absolutely hated in the state. And the former is attacking the later with ads. Let them fight, for every point Cruz goes down Trump delegate margin will get bigger.
It's not entertaining but it's a good strategy.

My concern with these CNN shows is like Breaking News is going to erupt and DISRUPT MAH SHOW

So nobody important die in like the next hour and a half thanks

OK Bernie I'm going to give you a little help b/c I think you are pathetic

You floppedT hard last week with the unqualified stuff

You should not go back and reclarify
You should not go back and requalify
You should not go back and retread

you should say, when asked if you believe she is unqualified, that you NEVA said that

and when someone shows you the receipts, you say "The media can portray things however they like, but the fact of the matter is" and when someone starts to correct you you say EXCUSE ME and move on

You can pay me 1% of the money Devine is bilking off yo dumb ass and we'll call it even

when you drop an atomic bomb on yourself, you don't go back looking for nuka cola bottlecaps. just ask the poors to give you their last full measure of devotion and their rent money. you dont need the bottlecaps darling!

Daaamn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom