• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
A preview of this next week:

Hillary: "We may only win in single digits to win!"

Bernie: "Yeah well we don't even NEED New York to win!"

Hillary: "New York? Yeah I bet we lose."

Bernie: "We won't even be viable!"

Hillary: "Our names might not be on the ballot!"

Bernie: I am the only candidate who has called on Governer Cuomo to cancel the New York primary!

Hillary: I ordered Cuomo's murder!

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Despite being totally unelectable, I don't think I would have minded a Bloomberg presidency. I liked a lot of his unorthodox, shameless social-engineering-y policy ideas as mayor.

I'm not a fan of directly legislating behavior.
You can encourage change via taxing and public awareness campaigns, but outlawing big drinks?

Loudninja

This is disappointing to me. I get setting expectations but this seems a bit overdone to me. If public polls are showing you up and the other side is setting expectations, do you have to respond in kind? Worried about how it will close? Yikes Hillary.
The think is when people think something is in the bag they get lazy.

Iolo

This is disappointing to me. I get setting expectations but this seems a bit overdone to me. If public polls are showing you up and the other side is setting expectations, do you have to respond in kind? Worried about how it will close? Yikes Hillary.

Maybe their internals are really showing a single digit race. They cautioned people in Michigan and Wisconsin, they weren't just downplaying things.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Maybe their internals are really showing a single digit race. They cautioned people in Michigan and Wisconsin, they weren't just downplaying things.

And in Massachusetts.

A single digit race just doesn't make sense to me.

edit: Also now I have to hear another two days of people shitting on DeBlasio.

Don't want complacent supporters thinking "We have this in the bag" because Bernie supporters sure as hell don't think so

Crayons

Banned
If it ends up being a close race in NY I'm going to look at who quoted me claiming 15 point wins for the past month and demand their heads on a platter

NYDN has it too: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...-clinton-ripped-racial-joke-article-1.2596977

"By the way, whoever writes your jokes, get a new joke writer," Chris Matthews said on MSNBC. "The CP time, all that stuff is a disaster."

De Blasio during an interview on CNN said it was nothing but a joke.

“It was clearly a staged event,” he told Erin Burnett on “OutFront.” “I think people are missing the point here.”

Some online commenters panned the joke after video of it emerged.

“Hillary Clinton and Bill de Blasio made a racist joke together. How much information do you need to prove she ain't here for us?” wrote Twitter user @venusselenite.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
So, I put the 538 "Increasingly Impossible Miracle Path to Sanders Victory" into DemRace.com

He now needs a 59/41 win in California to get the nomination, up from 56/44 thanks to missing targets in WI and WY. I'm putting the difference required into CA, since that appears to be the plan for the campaign.

So, I put the 538 "Increasingly Impossible Miracle Path to Sanders Victory" into DemRace.com

He now needs a 59/41 win in California to get the nomination, up from 56/44 thanks to missing targets in WI and WY. I'm putting the difference required into CA, since that appears to be the plan for the campaign.
How big margin did you give him in NY?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
How do you even find a tweet that has only been retweeted 41 times?

edit: By someone with 2k followers?

Holmes

How do you even find a tweet that has only been retweeted 41 times?

edit: By someone with 2k followers?
Don't come for @venusselenite because she knows the tea

tumblr_inline_o42az0npdw1tb0ry4_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom