• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

Anyone excited for dodgy NY exit polls? "Guys, I heard on TV from a local news channel that Cruz and Sanders are CRUSHING it in Harlem!"

Teggy

Anyone ever been to https://www.rocky2016.com/

"Rocky is freedom, he is future and a better US for all."

He also doesn't hire a proof reader, I guess.

He's like the most "America, Fuck Yeah" Democrat there ever was:

When Rocky wanted to explore new opportunities, he sold 27 of his automotive franchises and kept 1: Cadillac, which symbolized the best that America had to offer. He renamed his business American International Enterprises Inc., dba American International Realty. He purposely used “America” in the names as an expression of his appreciation for his country.

If you need more proof, Rocky wanted to fly a large American flag over his Cadillac dealership, but the city’s governing body emphatically said, “No!” Rocky refusing to back down, battled in court for 9 years before winning the right to honor our country with what has become a prominent landmark; a 3,000 square foot flag flying from the tallest free standing flag pole in the United States.

Nebraska's electoral votes will remain proportional for at least this election. The final tally on switching to WTA failed by one vote.

(Waits for ivy to weigh in on crucial CD2)

Hello, my Bernie brothers.

Good luck with that.

lady-mary-eyebrows-gif-2.gif

I kid. I kid.

ivysaur12

Banned
@fredmknapp
This was cloture vote on #Nebraska winner-take-all bill. It needed 33, so dead for this year.

https://twitter.com/baseballot/status/720000128006930432

NE-2 will still be viable for Dems.

Nebraska's electoral votes will remain proportional for at least this election. The final tally on switching to WTA failed by one vote.

(Waits for ivy to weigh in on crucial CD2)

Hi. This is good for Ashford. Means that Hillary will be investing resources into CD2.

studyguy

I forgot who mentioned it but thanks for the congressional dish podcast recommendation, pretty great.
I can't run through too many episodes though, all this shit legislation just makes me too annoyed.

Amir0x

Banned
An activist, that hasn't been part of the 2 party system to not compromise his policies that is fighting to get money out of politics is the definition of an establishment politician.

Ok

You mean the same man who has been in Washington for decades and changed his party affiliation to the Democrats because it was more politically expedient for him and has sent about five different contradictory messages on the appropriateness on using superdelegates to "subvert the will of the people" and who consistently demonstrates a level of hypocrisy on his political purity that is almost comical at this point?

Yeah, he's not establishment. He's, like, totes apart.

studyguy

Went to Universal Studios not too long ago, don't buy into it! BIG WIZARDING firms peddling like $50 dollar trinkets to kids and their parents for nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Went to Universal Studios not too long ago, don't buy into it! BIG WIZARDING firms peddling like $50 dollar trinkets to kids and their parents for nothing but smoke and mirrors.

I have boxes full of Harry Potter stuff in storage. I mean, just a shit ton of stuff. I was obsessed with it when I was younger. They'd make a fortune off me.

studyguy

I have boxes full of Harry Potter stuff in storage. I mean, just a shit ton of stuff. I was obsessed with it when I was younger. They'd make a fortune off me.

They have it down to a science. You know that store with all the wands all disheveled and fucked up? They have that exact store with people pulling random wands out of the piles on the wall. Boom $40. Oh man kid you look great, time for a robe, holy shit look at this the sorting hat! Holy shit you're now part of ___ house, head down this hall for all the ___ house assorted AUTHENTIC goods.

Then you take your $40 wand and walk around in your $100 robe and bullshit and wave it at things and magic happens (that part is pretty impressive).
One big magical racket.

They have it down to a science. You know that store with all the wands all disheveled and fucked up? They have that exact store with people pulling random wands out of the piles on the wall. Boom $40. Oh man kid you look great, time for a robe, holy shit look at this the sorting hat! Holy shit you're now part of ___ house, head down this hall for all the ___ house assorted AUTHENTIC goods.

Ollivanders.

I have an unnatural obsession. But, I would have to have a very specific wand. Needs to be Ash, 11 1/4 inches, with a dragon heart string core. Good for Transfiguration.

And I'm a Ravenclaw. XD

Trump is kind of a Crabbe and Goyle like Slytherin, ambitious and mean but not clever.

Hmm, maybe Jeb would be a Hufflepuff?

Jeb! would be a pureblood. Still could be a Hufflepuff, though. Definitely not brave. He's not clever. I don't think he's that much of a hard worker, though.

You know who is SO Slytherin? Fiorina. She's like the poster child for Slytherin.

tbh I don't really care if Nebraska+Maine both finally switch to winner take all, especially cause that takes the wind out of Republican fuckery elsewhere trying to switch it to CD

Boney

Banned
Oh, so why did he vote for the crime bill again?
Because of the violence on woman act. He mentioned it was a very tough choice for him but he spoke to the senate about the dangers of it and that incarcerating people was not the solution. I learned it from the Simpsons that you can add bills on top of others and you're stuck with that.

He really knocked it out of the park http://youtu.be/LTn3jUoMdVI

It was a bad decision in hindsight but he made it weighing the choices at least

In this Harry Potter Universe in which we are randomly giving political weight to....

Who is The Dark Lord? Because, it better be someone hot. Cause, Voldemort is my OTP/waifu. And I will NOT have anyone make someone unacceptable into Voldemort.

I literally have events every night this week. And I'm going to a democratic conference in Albany this week. My liver hates me. Can this primary be over?

I saw the Hillary girl last night. Don't know what's up with that

Queen is still holding onto the lead in the Kos straw poll. Come on Reddit. Freep it already. You know you want toooooo.....

The thing about the CPT skit....who the hell on Hillary's team approved that!? I don't think it's that terrible, but it has the appearance of stupidity. You don't do shit like that. How that got through, I'll never, ever understand.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Also, my best friend had to explain the concept of CPT. I had no idea what that meant or that that was even a thing that people joked about.

Funny thing is, if you read the OT thread, basically every minority has a version of this legitimately. It actually makes the joke even funnier to me.

that skit was the very definition of a Clintonian Unforced Error

Based on how people reacted, definitely. (I still think it was actually kind of funny) Some things don't change.

Shouldn't have done it in the first place but this will likely be totally forgotten about by the time he needs to worry. Might as well take the blame.

There's taking the blame, and then there is her throwing him under the bus, then running on the bus, and getting the bus to back over him for good measure. :p

In this Harry Potter Universe in which we are randomly giving political weight to....

Who is The Dark Lord? Because, it better be someone hot. Cause, Voldemort is my OTP/waifu. And I will NOT have anyone make someone unacceptable into Voldemort.

Michelle Bachmann with a shaved head.

As a serially punctual black person, I am not offended at the mention of CPT. I'm more offended that De Blasio is so fuckin' corny. At least tell a funny joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom