• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk2025

I lost count of how many times people said "This is what will end ________'s campaign". So I won't say it, because I'm not stupid.

Laughing during a gun control question, though, while already on the defensive regarding the issue. The fuckin' optics of it.

Took my kid to get a Happy Meal this evening. There was a guy there loudly complaining about the service and how there was no cheese on a third of his Big Mac. When he was told to leave, he called the staff "assholes" and yelled that he was "fuckin' homeless."

Now, I'm not saying Hillary had anything to do with this, but...

dramatis

I posted in the other thread;

I understood why he was focusing on the economy early on, it was his go to issue and the one he was strongest on, but at this point not having answers to even the most basic questions is embarrassing, and someone has to be to blame. I'm compelled to believe it's Weaver since just about every strategy he's come up with has been this level of confusing, but why would you fight for a debate in NY before their primary to not answer any actual questions? Step it up Berninator.
It might have to do with the candidate's predilections himself.

In 2008, Obama personally prepared a lot. You can tell in the first 2012 general election debate that he got lazy on the prep, after which he beefed up and came back fabulous. If Bernie's been through this many debates and he hasn't been able to adjust his performance, it falls on the shoulders of not only his team, but also him the candidate.

She's digging her heels into not only the people that vote for her overwhelmingly in the primary but also the people she's going to need in the general election

I can't, I'm going to have an aneurysm screaming about the PLCAA.

I'm going outside.

And the weird thing is we have so many super liberal people defending it...

Also Hilary is so ready for this primary to end so she can stop being asked about those transcripts lol. She flubs it every time

Trancos

So far it's all what we thought it would be:

Hillary:
Guns (+1)
Tax Returns (+1)

Sanders:
Transcripts (+1)
Minimum wage (+1)

No surprises there

BanGy.nz

Banned
I have more delegates than he does.
jonny_zpsc73391c5.png

Trancos

Bernie: I'm going to explain the difference... (applause)

Is people just applauding whenever their candidates pause? He didn't even get to say anything before people was already cheering.
Both side are doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom