• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai

Microsoft image recognition has gotten really good.

2KFLoxU.png

One of the issues I really can't agree with her on when she is dodging saying Israel responded with too much force. Netanyahu also doesn't need any coddling. This is one issue I wish she would be more like Obama on.

Trancos

I know it's bad for the jewish vote. But I really think the US should do a lot more to secure an independent State/ Nation for the Palestinians. For the first time, I'm with Bernie in this one

Most liberal or liberal-leaning people agrees with Sanders or wants to, but I don't think the answer that Hillary gave is bad at all considering the primaries. I think democrats still very much support Israel's side of the conflict.

Maengun1

Lol that that O'Malley tweet about Hill's transcripts has like 8-10x more favs/rts than anything else he's ever tweeted. It's like throwing a handful of catnip out.

Trancos

Bernie laughing when Hillary talks and presents a point he don't like is not a good look. He is no discussing with someone on the subway, this is a presidential debate.
He looks sacarstic and arrogant when he doesn't listen respectfully,

Will Bernie laugh at the UN/ NATO /Bilateral meetings when someone is saying something he doesn't agree with?

Bernie laughing when Hillary talks and presents a point he don't like is not a good look. He is no discussing with someone on the subway, this is a presidential debate.

Al Gore did this.

Its one of the many many dumb things that he did that cost him the Presidency.

Will Bernie laugh at the UN/ NATO /Bilateral meetings when someone is saying something he doesn't agree with?

He will wag his finger like your favourite grandpa when he disagrees with you at the dinner table

Bernie just said he would ask Obama to withdraw Garland if elected, what? This is outrageous to me. That just implies he doesn't trust Obama's decision.

Owzers

iiiiiiiiiii dunno, aren't nationwide polls like that before the candidates are chosen the worst?

Helping the Democratic Party? Look at all these young people!

lol why. I thought you were a bernie fan.

I dont see a realistic path for him if he loses New York. A big lose will demotive his base and the money will leave, forcing him to drop out.

He has made his point and a remarkable impact in American (and global!) politics. Theres no need for his necro-campaign to give more ammo to those who dont believe in his message.

Why does Hillary even bother attacking Sanders. She should be above the fray.

Her internals must be awful. Omg theres still hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom