• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Geez, does he vet ANY of his surrogates?

This almost worse than when he tried to court black, Obama loving voters by bringing on Cornell West, noted Obama hater and harbinger of "real blackness".

Still amazing hiring. Appeals to black voters with a guy that calls Obama everything but a child of god.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
OK here you go here's the thread

SUPER PRESIDENT RPG: LEGEND OF THE FIVE CANDIDATES

Princess Hillary Peach
Really only comes into her own during the second half - deceptively strong and known to whack a man or two with a frying pan

Geno Sanders
People really like him - after this outing he will never be seen from or heard from again

Mallow J. Trump
Thinnest skin of any of the characters - no one is really sure how he got this far and boy does he cry a lot

Bowser Cruz
Fucking creep macking on women. A big bad guy who gets his ass kicked by Peach finally.

Mario Kasich
Heteronormative nuclear families love him - short temper causes him to jump up and down a lot in frustration

Drinking game

CgClfWwUYAAnzek.jpg

Holmes

PoliGAF we only have 27 minutes to make the best debate thread gaf has ever seen. Everyone write a few sentences, make a few pictures, PM it all to Kev and he'll paste it all together and make the thread.

shem935

Banned
Feel like it's time for the minimalist thread with a one line op.

Edit: Says a lot we couldn't be bothered with this debate lol.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Daniel B·;201012020 said:
Hot Tip ∞: when all the news networks repeat 27k (WP, NYT, CNN, Vice, NYDN (~30k!), ), Bern's job is done (even if 27k is overstating turnout) ;)

I thought hardcore Sanders supporters did not trust the Media. Are you sure it's not more like 150k turnout?

Iolo

Technically his job is to get people to the polls, though. But if his job is done that's great news for another candidate who I won't mention but who takes Super PAC money from corrupt corporations

Paskil

Hot Tip ∞: when all the news networks repeat 27k (WP, NYT, CNN, Vice, NYDN (~30k!), ), Bern's job is done (even if 27k is overstating turnout) ;)

Well, I hope those 30k turn out to the polls. Like 27k of 'em probably forgot to register back in November.

We should literally just throw every piece of shit thing we can into a big pile....and dare anyone to say it's not exactly what we wanted. Mess.

dramatis

Well, that 11500 people are all he's going to be able to come in contact with for the weekend, since he has to jet off to the Vatican. lol

Trancos

So Jane Sander is playing dumb with the tax thing. She is talking about how this year's are not finalised; when she very well know that people are not talking about this year, but asking him to release the last 8 years.

But last week she very well understood what was requested when she said that she needed to look for them because she filed them back at home.

It's so weird, just release them and close that line of attack. It's a very bad look.

So hot tip, lying is good as long as it's Sanders?

Granted inflating numbers is a important part of the Bernie Core Math System.

Just anecdotal but my FB feed is filled with NYC friends, many of whom are Bernie supporters and every single day another one posts bitching that they can't vote in the primary because they didn't plan ahead.

Rallies ≠ votes.

As I previously posted, I'm sure there are plenty of registered NY Obama supporters, who like me were cought up in his 08 "Change we can believe in" campaign, and when, on some issues (TPP, feeble negotiations with GOP, Geithner, Larry Summers nom. etc, etc) he thoroughly disappointed, so with Bernie we know, without a shadow of doubt, that he will actually deliver the change we are looking for.

Daniel B·;201013126 said:
As I previously posted, I'm sure there are plenty of registered NY Obama supporters, who like me were cought up in his 08 "Change we can believe in" campaign, and when, on some issues (TPP, feeble negotiations with GOP, Geithner, Larry Summers nom. etc, etc) he thoroughly disappointed, so with Bernie we know, without a shadow of doubt, that he will actually deliver the change we are looking for.

As long as the change you're looking for comes from being the Independent Senator from Vermont, sure!

Daniel B·;201013126 said:

You're setting yourself up for disapointment.

Kangi

So Jane Sander is playing dumb with the tax thing. She is talking about how this year's are not finalised; when she very well know that people are not talking about this year, but asking him to release the last 8 years.

But last week she very well understood what was requested when she said that she needed to look for them because she filed them back at home.

It's so weird, just release them and close that line of attack. It's a very bad look.

Jane's been trying jedi mind tricks, constantly contradicting herself and her husband. Needs to hang back some more... quite like Bill.

Doesn't he only make 200k? Who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom