• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trancos

It's funny how we always expect debates to be the place where the final blow is landed. The thing is debates are rarely decisive (unless you are Rubio). People celebrates their own candidate argument while dismissing the other's. The 'Please proceed Senator' moment is an exception and not the rule.
And in the end everyone goes back to their forum, reddit, twitter to celebrate their candidates victory.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
It's funny how we always expect debates to be the place where the final blow is landed. The thing is debates are rarely decisive (unless you are Rubio). People celebrates their own candidate argument while dismissing the other's. The 'Please proceed Senator' moment is an exception and not the rule.
And in the end everyone goes back to their forum, reddit, twitter to celebrate their candidates victory.

If people suspect something of you, and you prove it at a debate it can be quite damaging. But that's about it.

For Example. Macro Rubio the robot.

Sanders needs to be careful cause I think an increasing number of people suspect he does not have plans to get his ideals done, and if substantive questions come up and he can't answer them with at least a broad outline of policy...

sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

bernie stump speech

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
If I wanted a repeat of the same thing for the 20th time, I would try the area I'm stuck in on Dark Souls 3 again!

Or, I could go play Stardew Valley ;)

I actually love the game, but i'm trying to piss off Y2Kev to no success

dramatis

Daniel B·;201013126 said:
As I previously posted, I'm sure there are plenty of registered NY Obama supporters, who like me were cought up in his 08 "Change we can believe in" campaign, and when, on some issues (TPP, feeble negotiations with GOP, Geithner, Larry Summers nom. etc, etc) he thoroughly disappointed, so with Bernie we know, without a shadow of doubt, that he will actually deliver the change we are looking for.
Ironically, the change you are looking for will be delivered by Hillary.

It won't be her alone, but she will strengthen the foundation and build upon it. The one who succeeds her will build on that. The ones who follow beyond that will continue the cause.

Hillary will be the history. Bernie will be the footnote.

hawk2025

I cannot believe he fumbled a bank question again.

Just. No. No space for that anymore.

I mean, the question was phrased in a bit of a backwards way, but still.

teiresias

I swear, Bernie's mannerisms and the way he interacts on stage make him seem like the most pretentious, self-absorbed person on the planet. Even moreso than Trump since Bernie's got that whole self-righteous vibe going with it.

Put your damn finger down you condescending little prick and start answering questions like someone capable of putting in the work of being the chief executive of a world power.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Hillary needs a much better answer there. It's like so glaring. I guess there is no good answer until she gets beyond Bernie.

Diablos

I swear, Bernie's mannerisms and the way he interacts on stage make him seem like the most pretentious, self-absorbed person on the planet. Even moreso than Trump since Bernie's got that whole self-righteous vibe going with it.

Put your damn finger down you condescending little prick and start answering questions like someone capable of putting in the work of being the chief executive of a world power.
To Bernie the "issues" = topics with nothing underneath

And he states them over

And over

And over

I posted in the other thread;

If Weaver is behind Bernie's debate performance I hope that guy never gets hired again. It's confounding that he won't address any of the issues in debates, which did make sense early on when he wanted to establish what he was all about, but at this point it's just hurting him. I know Bernie's camp has specifics and they even have some of them available, but for some reason he just pivots back to the safe answers or dodges entirely. It has to be a woefully incompetent debate coach or something.

I understood why he was focusing on the economy early on, it was his go to issue and the one he was strongest on, but at this point not having answers to even the most basic questions is embarrassing, and someone has to be to blame. I'm compelled to believe it's Weaver since just about every strategy he's come up with has been this level of confusing, but why would you fight for a debate in NY before their primary to not answer any actual questions? Step it up Berninator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom