• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he probably wouldn't need Secret Service anymore if he finally accepted he's lost...
Then he and the ten family members who went could just fly commercial.

Anyone think Hillary could break 18 million votes in the primary this time? She's at like 9.5 million and between NJ, NY, PA, CA and MD could pick up over 5 million votes. But the rest of the states are smaller so I'm not sure.

Cipherr

Rosario Dawson was arrested at a protest. Mess.

What the...

Actress Rosario Dawson was arrested on Friday during a Democracy Spring protest in Washington, D.C., according to TMZ.

Dawson, a prominent supporter of Bernie Sanders's presidential campaign, was handcuffed after crossing a police line and sitting in protest with about a dozen demonstrators.

TMZ reported that 100 people were arrested during the wide-ranging event, mostly for crowding or obstructing.
Video shot by The Young Turks shows Dawson and other protesters arrested while onlookers chant “overturn Citizens United.”

At least its for a good cause, but damn Rosario. You know.... CU is on borrowed time anyway.

teiresias

Why are people actually protesting a fundraiser that benefits democrats across the country? This makes no damn sense at all.

It does if you're a Bernie supporter apparently. If a fundraiser isn't raising money for Bernie Sanders than it's obviously raising money for something establishment, corporate, and evil. Nevermind it will help the people he would need in Congress to pass any version of his agenda.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
It does if you're a Bernie supporter apparently. If a fundraiser isn't raising money for Bernie Sanders than it's obviously raising money for something establishment, corporate, and evil. Nevermind it will help the people he would need in Congress to pass any version of his agenda.

This is one aspect I don't think the Hillary/Obama primary had. And it's also the aspect that worries me the most. The logical part of my brain says it will blow over and not matter, but that gut feeling...

Cybit

FGC Waterboy

Shihon

Man this is just pure comedy,Ted Cruz really needs to leave town now lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=354tmIlvKqo

NZOHxMo.jpg

Wait, they were protesting a DNC fundraising event? Lol.
This, I didn't notice that. I must have missed it, are you sure? Jesus.
To clarify, I'm asking this based on the comment by blackaroni.

Wires crossed. These are two different protests. Although Rosario Dawson has been arrested before at a protest of the DNC on immigration...??

studyguy

I have a podcast that will make you feel better

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...s-the-2008-democratic-primary/?ex_cid=navlink

The best part is in the beginning when Nate Silver starts laughing at the question from the get-go.

Was listening to this earlier.

Yeah it's not nearly as bad, but I doubt Bernie will concede anytime soon even if he gets smashed. Rather just continue his slow limp to the end shouting the crimes of the banking institutions.

Also I guess the tax return he released was the same one he released a while back? So basically nothing. Zzzz

Shihon

This, I didn't notice that. I must have missed it, are you sure? Jesus.

Wait, they were protesting a DNC fundraising event? Lol.

No,it seems their protesting a ballroom style event fundraiser where all the GOP candidates are gathered.

EDIT:
Yeah, a Clooney-Clinton fundraiser in San Francisco that I unfortunately couldn't find the time to attend.

Wait,was there another protest out west?

Goodstyle

If Bernie really paid for his jet with campaign funds, does that mean that his supporters paid for him to fly off to the Vatican and NOT meet the pope?

ivysaur12

Banned
I just gave to Jacky Rosen and LuAnn Bennett (YASSS LADIES NIGHT), who on this list of Republicans is the biggest garbage human that I should give my money to ps I'm tipsy make it good

KDK2016041401-table4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom