• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant1532

Banned
Why do you do that to yourself?

yeah i did the same for michigan and couple other states he won which everyone here was saying he would never win, and people said the same thing you just said to me then. you know how many quotes i can get of ya'll being wrong about your predictions right :3?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
yeah i did the same for michigan and couple other states he won which everyone here was saying he would never win, and people said the same thing you just said to me then. you know how many quotes i can get of ya'll being wrong about your predictions right :3?

Well, if you do it for every single state, you will eventually be right.

If you look at the projected vote share for Maryland in Nate's model, she does better there than in New York. The model thinks she'll perform much better in Maryland next week than in New York tomorrow, there's just much more uncertainty because we've gotten like a dozen New York polls within a week or so, and only one or two Maryland polls in the same time frame.
Yea MD is where bernie campaign goes in a coffin. Lots of people that work in beltway, defense and IT live around affluent northern neighborhoods and there's a huge AA population in bigger cities.

I get this one where it turns out I didn't actually graduate high school and I need to go back for a year to take a couple of classes. Then my high school crush is my teacher and oh boy...

For me it's the same dream, but college. I'm actually 4 units short. In some variations I actually forgot I was enrolled in a class the whole quarter.

Michigan was the only surprise, I'm pretty sure general PoliGAF consensus has been pretty on the nose otherwise. And MI was based on faulty polling due to 2008 being an anomaly.

But sure, keep deluding yourself.

Holmes

Yea MD is where bernie campaign goes in a coffin. Lots of people that work in beltway, defense and IT live around affluent northern neighborhoods and there's a huge AA population in bigger cities.
March 15th was the death. New York is the coffin. The April 26 states will be the nails.

ant1532

Banned
Well, if you do it for every single state, you will eventually be right.

Ummm totally have not been saying every state is going to go against the polling such as michigan has. You guys can say that maybe many bernie supporters have done that, but don't try and make up my actions.

That letter is a sign of a campaign trying to set expectations. If they can get that to take some traction, they can try and ride a possible loss tomorrow.

I mean, it's not going to work, but it's a nice try. Plus, you know, Bernie may actually be audited by the FEC, so it's good to start throwing shade at other people so you can take some of the heat off of yourself.

This has been standard Bernie 2016 operating procedure for a while.

Wilsongt

Uh... What?

If legislation sponsored by Republican State Senator Bill Seitz is approved, anyone petitioning a judge to extend voting hours would have to put up a cash bond to cover the cost, which could range in the tens of thousands of dollars. If a court later finds that the polls should not have remained open, the voter would forfeit all the money. Only those who are so poor they can be certified as indigent would be exempted.

That's a poll tax. It's a poll tax right? That's gotta be a poll tax.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2016/04/18/3770390/ohio-pay-for-polls/

Maledict

According to reddit :

Most people will say high turnout and we win, but with Bernie it's true. He always wins with high and record breaking turnout. No early voting in NY so turnout has even more swing potential if we gotv

I mean, that's some shell of disbelief. It's literally the opposite of what has happened this election!

Hence our comments about the extinction level event required for him to win either NY or MD. :-D

Don't tempt them

12_Monkeys_Intertitle.png

CCS

Banned
Last time someone caused as much damage in New York as Hillary's campaign will to Sanders' tomorrow was at the end of Avengers.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
They really hate George Clooney

This is the angle the Bernie campaign is going with.

Ugh, just go away. Stop embarrassing yourself. You're doing real harm to the Liberal movement and you don't even realize it.

That's a straight up lie. 2700 is the limit, by bundling all the candidates together is the only way they can take donations of that size. Weaver knows this so it's a calculated lie.

ampere

I really really hope it's somehow 70 - 30 tomorrow and Bernie drops out

I know it won't happen, but man. We don't need anymore crap from the Bernie Tea Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom