• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the CNN pundits said that his Pennsylvania speech was aggressive and going after Clinton/DNC...I need confirmation.

He is an asshole. That's your confirmation.

Any sane person would either discontinue the campaign or just tone it down at least or look at how to use their appeal for democrats in general. Bernie is doing none of that.

Valhelm

contribute something
So trump vs Clinton

Fucking crazy

Trump isn't any more likely to be the nominee now than he was several weeks ago. Unless he can cinch the nomination by gaining a majority of the delegates (something which is still unlikely), it's going to the convention, where he has almost no hope of being nominated.

No matter how many times you repeat that, it won't make it true.

By pretty much any metric available, Clinton's economic views are centrist at best. She doesn't seek to change our economic system in any substantial way to publicly combat poverty (despite the success of such models across Europe and Japan) and views the ultra-high-stakes gambling of the finance industry as a necessary evil despite the fact that such activity adds essentially no value to our economy. Even in the American paradigm, her fiscal policies are pretty standard among Democrats.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Nassau county still at 0 according to the guardian. Would this area be hillary friendly? Good chunk of the remaining vote seems concentrated there.

It could keep it at 16 points, I wonder what's taking them so long, lol.

Iolo

Sanders campaign right now:

D8sxR1.gif

So I guess we have an answer on the path forward:

@DannyEFreeman
After abt a 4 minute avail, @BernieSanders took only a few questions, denying to answer one, and insisted there is still a path to victory.

Hooooooly fuck
Thing is, they'd give it to Biden. And almost every establishment Democrat would be fine with that.
Bernie did better than I expected.

Imagined a bigger gap
Was hoping for a few points higher, but this is still substantial enough to completely end that "momentum" thing, and makes rubbish gripes about "voter irregularities" irrelevant. Plus she's in like for 4/5 with an outside shot of a sweep next week.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
He is an asshole. That's your confirmation.

Any sane person would either discontinue the campaign or just tone it down at least or look at how to use their appeal for democrats in general. Bernie is doing none of that.

He is going to lose absolutely everything, from DNC fundraising support to any committee appointments to any support for any bills or amendments he wants passed.

You can't govern on your own in the United States, but that's what he is trying to do.

He is going to lose absolutely everything, from DNC fundraising support to any committee appointments to any support for any bills or amendments he wants passed.

You can't govern on your own in the United States, but that's what he is trying to do.

I don't see them stripping him of anything unless he refuses to endorse her.

Suikoguy

Any indication as to what the path is?

Haha who am I kidding :p

Xv2299k.png

+ he needs 2 to 5 more delegates than that.

I don't see them stripping him of anything unless he refuses to endorse her.

The line in the sand will be drawn tonight, he will either tone it down or lose everything. It's that simple. DNC is not going to deal with someone directly and indirectly attacking the party he is running for.

Bernie campaign is talking at this party.

"The political revolution rolls on"

Talking about voter purges.

Eh. Sanders campaign is done. Not really sounding like they have a plan forward.

He won't. Because democrats are not like that, they don't work that way. See Hillary vs. Obama 2008. Democrats know that a blue dem is 10x better than a moderate republican. Democrats have not and will never allow the fringe left to thrive and they know it's important to keep the Bernie vote in their pocket in the Senate at least.

Suikoguy

He won't. Because democrats are not like that, they don't work that way. See Hillary vs. Obama 2008. Democrats know that a blue dem is 10x better than a moderate republican. Democrats have not and will never allow the fringe left to thrive and they know it's important to keep the Bernie vote in their pocket in the Senate at least.

You can't compare it to 08, since the party itself was not under attack to anywhere near this degree.

pigeon

Banned
He won't. Because democrats are not like that, they don't work that way. See Hillary vs. Obama 2008.

I mean, that's because Hillary got in line and worked hard for Obama.

I think that Bernie is probably fine as long as he goes to the convention and endorses Hillary, although, I mean, I doubt he made any particular friends in the Senate this year.

If he doesn't, I think he'll catch some flak. Not sure the Dems could run someone against him in VT, but they might try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom