• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampere

A Confederacy of Dunces is on sale on Audible for 4.95.

Beware though, it should go off sale in the next 5 or so hours. I'm a bit late on the message.

I've never done a full audiobook. Feel like I would get restless with my eyes having nothing to do, I guess I could read along? Or just do something else while listening, but that might be hard to pay full attention

Drakeon

I've never done a full audiobook. Feel like I would get restless with my eyes having nothing to do, I guess I could read along? Or just do something else while listening, but that might be hard to pay full attention
Good to do while driving, exercising or even monotonous work.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Good to do while driving, exercising or even monotonous work.

I've yet to read or listen to CoD, so it should be fun.
Audiobooks got me though my commute when I worked almost an hour from home.

Went through some great stuff.

Slayven

Looking at Ted Devine's record, why would anyone hire him to run a campaign? He has only one kinda sorta win in 40 years of presidential campaigns.

Rubio can't spell!

6R2v87v.png

Holmes

The Young Turks and Cenk have gotten so boring with their "progressive" activism. All they talk about is corporations and Hillary Clinton. Honestly who gives a shit? I wouldn't even call them progressive anymore. Just one noted.

T'Zariah

Banned
The Young Turks and Cenk have gotten so boring with their "progressive" activism. All they talk about is corporations and Hillary Clinton. Honestly who gives a shit? I wouldn't even call them progressive anymore. Just one noted.

One of the most frustrating part of talking to people like Cenk is that they fail to realize that a business and a corporation aren't necessarily the same thing.

From what I can gather he's a former social conservative, genocide denier... so I'm kind of confused at how he managed to become some sort of altleft only true news source preaching the candidate of ideological purity.

Maybe I should become a pundant. I support Queen so I have no moral center.

A girl down from me just put a Bernie sign in her window. Mess.

And she's wrapping it in Christmas tree lights. Classy.

skuzswB.jpg

This shit is getting passed around.

It's definitely not accurate by date though the primary schedule was different so maybe that's what they mean

That said this ignores what happened with Florida and Michigan in 08. So the total delegate numbers is different.

Anything to keep the faith I guess

BanGy.nz

Banned
Looking at Ted Devine's record, why would anyone hire him to run a campaign? He has only one kinda sorta win in 40 years of presidential campaigns.
Hillary monopolised practically all the available talent. Sanders options were limited to Tad and an empty trash bin, he chose poorly.

What they fail to remind you also is that Obama was either leading in delegates by this point or very close, had the endorsement of Ted Kennedy, had a campaign worth its salt, and was actively pursuing superdelegates in ways that make sense on the planet earth.

Holmes

Why do all OT threads that have great potential based on their title end up being total flops? The "just had sex with a man" thread ended up being complete shit when it could've been amazing.

What they fail to remind you also is that Obama was either leading in delegates by this point or very close, had the endorsement of Ted Kennedy, had a campaign worth its salt, and was actively pursuing superdelegates in ways that make sense on the planet earth.

And it was a flat out tighter race.

User 406

Banned
From what I can gather he's a former social conservative, genocide denier... so I'm kind of confused at how he managed to become some sort of altleft only true news source preaching the candidate of ideological purity.

Well, Elizabeth Warren used to be a Republican. People change. Although being a conservative blowhard to begin with probably explains why I never could watch his stuff before he went over the edge this cycle. Never liked his style even when I agreed with him.

Why do all OT threads that have great potential based on their title end up being total flops? The "just had sex with a man" thread ended up being complete shit when it could've been amazing.

I dunno, I found the thread to be hilarious, not because of the OP, but because of everyone else's over the top reactions. People take sexuality so damn seriously. It's like, you can get yourself off rubbing against a wall, that doesn't mean you're forever committed to finding your lifemate in the sheetrock aisle of Home Depot. Dude gave it a shot, didn't care for it, no big deal.

I think it says a lot about Hillary Clinton, that even the most talented once-in-a-generation candidate had to fight tooth and nail for every victory he had.

That's what I've been saying. You need a Barack Obama to beat her. She's not a weak candidate at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom