• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk2025

Meanwhile in Trumpland.

He's doubling down on the unqualified woman thing.

Because if there's one thing women really like to hear, it's that the only reason a woman is in a position of authority or recognition is because she's a woman.

Master strategist.

It's like the tripling down is somehow making it sound even worse.

Meanwhile in Trumpland.

Because if there's one thing women really like to hear, it's that the only reason a woman is in a position of authority or recognition is because she's a woman.

Master strategist.

Trump is an idiot and he managed to outsmart every major Republican politician. Sad!

(Trump is actually part of the GOP base so his instincts with Republicans other than religion are very good. His instincts otherwise are fucking terrible and he has no intelligence, just instincts)

Meanwhile in Trumpland.

Master strategist.

To be honest, Trump owning his stupidity is probably the thing I like most about him. Still not enough to vote for his narcissist ass though.

I think the reason you see more and more criticism of political cartoons is because they aren't for the masses anymore. Where would the masses even come across a political cartoon these days? A newspaper? Most people are far more likely to come across a user generated meme on Facebook than a political cartoon.

The only people that really see and discuss political cartoons these days are news junkies and they are going to be more critical of dumbed down comics.
A few magazines I guess, but no reason to hate on them all the time I feel. I mean, can hate if they want but a lot of those artists are old and they aren't going to change.

But some of the art is still interesting and can have a nice overall style to it depending on how it's drawn.

I'm pretty sure he never said that. People are just projecting their desires onto him.

His more hardcore follower have been, projecting all of their hopes and dream onto him for a while now. That why anyone opposing him (Hillary, Obama, Planned Parenthood,Black people.), aren't just people who may disagree with him. There the Enemy, Shills, The Establishment, Not real progressive, closet conservatives.

This entire primary has been very frustrating due to that.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/726867065013981184

These are the people struggling in society.

Anyway, if the media was better at doing their jobs, they'd probably point out that Paul Ryan is a joke person that wants to privatize Social Security, block grant Medicare, and eliminate all of the government other than Social Security, Medicare, and Defense instead of fluffing him every three days.

It would appear to me that they are doing worse than the average republican. That's surprising though that the median income is so high. Why do we care so much about poor people again? How about a tax cut? That'd be great for America.

HylianTom

Banned
Love and Kindness

Just play this ad on loop. Done and Dusted.
I swear, she's running as Futurama's Mom: sweet public persona, ball-buster behind closed doors. And 10% more love than the next leading candidate!

Edit: and here's a sneak preview of where she steals the nomination in Philadelphia:
tumblr_naj37qoVIx1r8q9x8o4_500.gif

mo60

Meanwhile in Trumpland.

Master strategist.

I don't think Trump recognizes that. Instead of making inroads with the people that hate him now he's still trying to piss them off. Stuff like this is going to haunt him pretty badly in the GE. He rather just just focus on making people fearful of voting for Hilary and the democrats which won't work looking at some of the recent elections I watched.

Garaldo faces down two conservatives on fox's 'the five' over trump's immigration pandering. Eric Bolling unwisely accusses him of sensationalizing as much as trump does and is threatened he would get knocked out
Gerlado does battle with a screaming Bill O Reilly over his "cheap politicizing" of a drunken illegal alien that committed a crime
This guy rules, he takes no shit.

I am aware of the vault story. Its funny to laugh about but its hurt the credibility of this man whom has done truly great things for journalism over the years

Garaldo faces down two conservatives on fox's 'the five' over trump's immigration pandering. Eric Bolling unwisely accusses him of sensationalizing as much as trump does and is threatened he would get knocked out
Gerlado does battle with a screaming Bill O Reilly over his "cheap politicizing" of a drunken illegal alien that committed a crime

I am aware of the vault story. Its funny to laugh about but its hurt the credibility of this man whom has done truly great things for journalism over the years
Geraldo is a hero. He made his big break exposing the mistreatment of youth in a school for disabled children. They lived in horrible, unclean conditions, and this story went national. Btw, never forget that this was Reagan's fault (aka Satan incarnate).

WARNING: Disturbing imagery.
https://youtu.be/dbiYJkiX-Dg

sangreal

His live coverage of the bin laden death news always cracks me up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpg7FA67LpE&t=3m40s

and hey, it's the anniversary

Sianos

In defense of nate silver, he did also tweet this:

Nate Silver ‏@NateSilver538 Apr 28
Take: Trump invalidated a lot of beliefs held by centrist elites about the GOP base, but validated beliefs held by liberal elites about it.

Beliefs not just held by liberal elites, but people who actually knew conservatives well enough that behind closed doors they think they are in good company (not to stereotype, but "good company" is a euphemism for when only people of their and my own skin color are left) and let their true colors show.

As I've moved further south in Florida, it has happen quite a lot less, and I appreciate that a lot.

Disappearing doesn't seem to be his style.

Will he whine about fraud for months?

I think he'll also crucify those running for Congress that will run away from him in an attempt to save their seats and blame the Republican party for letting him down. I'm sure there will be some claims of fraud, but if he loses a blowout that claim will ring pretty hollow and like a loser whining, so he'll have to say more to cushion his ego.

I almost ran over Geraldo in my car. Guy was jaywalking in a Long John Silver yellow rain suit, and decided to just walk into traffic and extend his hand like he was Moses parting cars.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I almost ran over Geraldo in my car. Guy was jaywalking in a Long John Silver yellow rain suit, and decided to just walk into traffic and extend his hand like he was Moses parting cars.

The sad part is this sounds like him so I have no idea if you're telling the truth or not.

Bernie Stans in journalism and blogging were defending Irish terrorist Gerry Adams over some Adams getting offended by scheduling shit and comparing himself to Rosa Parks for being discriminated against.

Gerry Adams tonight:

ChZ8bPrWUAAQRzp.jpg

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
oh my god

somehow I never knew that Reince Priebus came from my hometown

not only is he from my hometown but he used to be the symphony director for the symphony my mother played with

and apparently he would always start every performance with a prayer

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
man

my hometown is home to Reince Preibus

represented by Paul Ryan

in the state of Scott Walker

it must drive them batty that we always go blue in every presidential election

Cipherr

Disappearing doesn't seem to be his style.

Will he whine about fraud for months?

He will throw the entire party under the bus over there. He isn't the type to vanish, and certainly isn't the type to take responsibility for whats going to be one of the biggest election blowouts in a long time.

Hes going to point a lot of fingers. It will be interesting seeing if the people voting for him listen to him and get angry and the folks he points at, or if they instead turn on Trump.

PBY

Banned
Still anecdotal - but these Cruz rally sizes reaaaaallly reminding me of those last few Rubio rallies...

User1608

Banned
I have a feeling the next GOP primary will be even worse, unfortunately. I wouldn't be surprised if a shitstain worse than Trump were to dominate the polls because the base still thinks "let's go with a real conservative this time!" will net them the white house.

Rubenov

Still anecdotal - but these Cruz rally sizes reaaaaallly reminding me of those last few Rubio rallies...

Cruz' upcoming demise will be up there with some of my most treasured political moments alongside Obama getting elected in '08.

Still need to see this Lucifer incarnate buried before celebrating though. He's capable of unspeakable chicanery.

In which I write something political for the first (and possibly last) time: http://notmostly.com/bernie-sanders-and-the-2016-democratic-primary/

yikes
Sums up my thoughts pretty nicely.

My hope is the for the next open primary on the Democratic side, someone with Bernie's broad policies can win. The Bernie supporters shouldn't take a loss here as an excuse to disengage - they should remain involved and run for office themselves, or prop up candidates with similar views to build institutional support for the next Bernie. Letting this movement go to waste would be a crime.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Cruz' upcoming demise will be up there with some of my most treasured political moments alongside Obama getting elected in '08.

Still need to see this Lucifer incarnate buried before celebrating though. He's capable of unspeakable chicanery.

I would infinitely prefer Cruz getting thrashed by Hillary instead of the Donald, but the chances of him winning scare me too much to entertain that possibility.

sangreal

jfc at the next article on that page

At a news conference in Washington, Mr. Sanders said that the Democratic convention in July would be contested because “it is virtually impossible for Secretary Clinton to reach the majority of convention delegates by June 14 with pledged delegates alone,” and that she “will need superdelegates to take her over the top.” He added: “In other words, the convention will be a contested convention.”

Mr. Sanders urged superdelegates in states that he has won and those who came out in support of Mrs. Clinton before he declared his candidacy to switch their support to him. He also said other superdelegates should consider supporting him because in many polls he beats Donald J. Trump by more than points Mrs. Clinton, and that they would be more likely to do so if he won further primaries.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...olitics&action=Click&pgtype=Blogs&region=Body

PBY

Banned
Glenn Beck’s first words to Indiana crowd: "This is going to be a place of miracles in about 46 hours."

That confidence

But Mr.Sanders, that completely negates the point of the Super Delegate system which allows the party to prevent major fuckary at a convention and allows the party to nominate the person with the most delegates and enough to allow the Supers to come in and fill in the rest

Why would Supers purposefully fuck over the party to which they serve?

Cruz better hope that trump getting 45%+ of the vote does not result in him getting literally all the delegates in Indiana. He better hope that 45%+ of the vote is heavily concentrated in certain congressional districts while trump does terrible in other congressional districts.

Trump's vote is never concentrated like that. And even if it were, he it wouldn't matter as Trump doesn't even need to win Indiana. Like the only thing Cruz has at this point is a desperate hope that Trump falls apart in California.

That's not a "contested convention". There'll be a ballot. She'll win.
I guess he doesn't intend to be like the generous, merciful and benevolent queen who released her delegates though.

Yeah Ive seen *this* making the rounds recently. Im not sure if its being shared ironically or authentically anymore or even if the article is serious, tongue in cheek or mostly serious with a bit of self awareness tbh
It has even become something of a weekly occurrence for Hillary Clinton and her Wallstreet-backed campaign to imply, insinuate, or flat-out demand that Sanders withdraw his bid for the nomination — they are growing increasingly indignant about the fact that Sanders is trying to win. Which brings us to the heart of the issue — can Bernie Sanders–can we–win the delegates needed for the nomination?

The answer to this question is as simple as it is misleading — No. No, my friends, we cannot. And yet–! And yet, neither can Hillary Clinton — and I am going to show you what the media is willfully hiding from you. I am going to show you why, using the one thing that even the media can’t hide: Math.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom