• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark MurrayVerified account
‏@mmurraypolitics
A senior Kasich adviser tells @mitchellreports that Kasich will be suspending his campaign

Slayven

Exactly. The reason Bernie has failed to accrue meaningful support is because his policies are dumb, to put it simply.

I honestly don't know how she placates him going forward. And honestly, I don't want her to try to hard: HER ideas are why she's winning. Why I voted for her. I don't want Sanders'nonsense shaping her campaign.

I would argue is because his campaign was amateur hour, he has a large energetic base, and don't direct them into getting registered and voting?

We could have be here all day on how his campaign ain't shit.

PBY

Banned
FUCK

Not sure I can take a month and a half of "WILL THERE BE A CONTESTED DNC CONVENTION" talk

what a mess.

studyguy

FUCK

Not sure I can take a month and a half of "WILL THERE BE A CONTESTED DNC CONVENTION" talk

what a mess.

It's the equivalent of a lone group of people on a street corner with a microphone at this point though. It's not actually a brokered convention as some of them have stated, so other than his supporters stamping his feet it's nothing to sweat over.

Well, there you have it.

What a shame, I was waiting for Season 2 of Diners, Drive ins and Dives w/ Kasich

PBY

Banned
Agree with both of the above, but its kind of a stunning 180 from the constant GOP contested convention talk to... this.

Ophelion

Who told you the first debate theme!

I hope this is true and you're not just messing around. That would be fantastic.

Have we done Street Fighter already? Probably. I feel like it was for a Republican debate though. Shame.

I can't decide for Hillary between the easy and potentially lazy "Strongest Woman in the World" Chun-Li or...

21452193996_2d52fefcd3_h_wide-d4282c11dd6541283c4d0b2ae6ee321ffad3768b-s900-c85.jpg

"I'll show you the divide in our class."

Trump would be M. Bison, obvs. Because he's Super Hitler and because he's not as good a fighter as the narrative would lead you to believe.

Edit: Bernie would be Dhalsim also. That guy is shockingly good in SFV. Caught us all by surprise.

ampere

Cruz and Kasich out before Bernie? Wow.

I figured Kasich would continue his "do people still remember I'm here?" campaign

User1608

Banned
bye Kasich. He's an asshole and not a good guy, no doubt about that, but it was nice seeing him, especially next to the other shitbags. Guess he didn't need to eat anymore.

Ophelion

Cruz and Kasich out before Bernie? Wow.

I figured Kasich would continue his "do people still remember I'm here?" campaign

He dropped? Well, then.

If then Dems actually do have a contested convention and when the Republicans don't, I'm going to be mighty pissed.

Crocodile

But that wasn't the narrative in 2008.

This year's will absolutely be framed as a contested convention. ESPECIALLY now that we're not getting one from Republicans like we've been expecting for months.

Fuck Bernie needs to drop out.

I mean media people have been doing work and research into contested conventions, they don't want that work to all go to waste :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom