• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nothing. Imagine when Obama brings his sarcasm to the campaign against Trump.

I want joint Obama-Clinton rallies starting July.

Obama seems to be the only politician that has always been effective at attacking Trump. Everyone else looks like they are forcing it. Biden would be another one if he were to do it.

Obama seems to be the only politician that has always been effective at attacking Trump. Everyone else looks like they are forcing it. Biden would be another one if he were to do it.

I would deploy Biden everyday to just Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Michigan and maybe Iowa.

Which reminds me, has anyone asked Trump what he thinks about the auto bailout?

Holmes

post-37063-omg-oh-my-god-mommy-gif-could-ZDMt.gif

She did that!

The gap between Clinton and Trump in terms of intelligence is wider than the grand canyon. Hope to see Clinton destroy Trump in debates when hes actually forced to answer questions.

Brinbe

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Still a lot of time and work to be done.

Of course not! That's why I'm confident. From everything we know and have just seen for ourselves in the past two days, do you really think Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama will be lax on Donald Trump!?

They will put in the fucking work.

I read an article that Schumer suggested that Clinton campaign needs a Trump person who is basically available every hour on any news network to respond to or participate in discussions. I completely agree with that.

HRC doesn't like to do press conferences. But they need someone who can always be there, laying it down. Hell, have 2-3 of them. Diverse people too. The free media Trump earns is absolutely dangerous for the Clinton campaign so they need someone who can always participate in the media discussions and what not.

I read an article that Schumer suggested that Clinton campaign needs a Trump person who is basically available every hour on any news network to respond to or participate in discussions. I completely agree with that.

HRC doesn't like to do press conferences. But they need someone who can always be there, laying it down. Hell, have 2-3 of them. Diverse people too. The free media Trump earns is absolutely dangerous for the Clinton campaign so they need someone who can always participate in the media discussions and what not.

But who? Like, just some random schmo? Or should they get a political or well known face for it? That's the question.

But who? Like, just some random schmo? Or should they get a political or well known face for it? That's the question.

Anyone from the campaign, I don't think a politician would be available at any time. Some well known surrogates maybe who can do rounds regularly.

Stephanie Cutter would be an amazing get, if they can pull her out of parenthood.
Some of the Latino surrogates should be ready to jump on when Trump does his racist shtick.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
These last few days feel like we've moved on to the general election, and that makes me happy. It's fun seeing Hillary getting out there on the offensive. Also, Tuesday will be here before we know it, and that is awesome!

HylianTom

Banned
I want to know if this facade of GOP unity will hold together if polls begin trending futher in Hillary's favor.

And a side note: damn, she looks a LOT more comfortable now that she doesn't have an arm tied behind her back. She's finally free to fight an opponent without worrying about hurting his supporters' fee-fees, and it clearly shows.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
These last few days feel like we've moved on to the general election, and that makes me happy. It's fun seeing Hillary getting out there on the offensive. Also, Tuesday will be here before we know it, and that is awesome!

Oh don't worry. No matter what happens on Tuesday, unless Hillary comfortably wins California, you're going to have folks kicking and screaming all the way to the convention. Bernie isn't going to do the right thing.

Paul Ryan's four main ideas.

-Eliminating the federal government.
-More immigration
-Free trade
-Avoiding nuclear annihilation

And then he endorses Donald Trump.

I want to know if this facade of GOP unity will hold together if polls begin trending futher in Hillary's favor.

And a side note: damn, she looks a LOT more comfortable now that she doesn't have an arm tied behind her back. She's finally free to fight an opponent without worrying about hurting his supporters' fee-fees, and it clearly shows.

The moment it becomes clear Trump has no chance, the GOP will abandon him and try and salvage the ship.

No fucking way they are going down in flames with the Trump Train.

mo60

It won't most likely. Also, Trump may get desparate eventually and do anything he can to prevent Hilary from winning if polling trends even more in her favour especially if the republican base is showing cracks in it.

Diablos

Newsdump of the century:
This is honestly no laughing matter. Trump has the Republicans by the balls. Ryan is rolling over. The party is basically demonstrating that they are powerless against a man who stands much to gain from the ongoing dysfunction in the Democratic Party.

The GOP might be worse but they basically have given up and are letting Trump hijack the entire party.

The dynamics at play here across both parties and all candidates and what that implies for the GE is absolutely terrifying.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Oh don't worry. No matter what happens on Tuesday, unless Hillary comfortably wins California, you're going to have folks kicking and screaming all the way to the convention. Bernie isn't going to do the right thing.

Don't rain on my parade!

In the end, I think the media is doing a decent job of throwing shade at Bernie, to a point where Hillary doesn't need to do anything but focus on November. Maybe I'm wrong, but I felt like there has been a shift in the last few days where more and more people are saying what we've known since March. I think it'll be over on Tuesday.

Don't rain on my parade!

In the end, I think the media is doing a decent job of throwing shade at Bernie, to a point where Hillary doesn't need to do anything but focus on November. Maybe I'm wrong, but I felt like there has been a shift in the last few days where more and more people are saying what we've known since March. I think it'll be over on Tuesday.

Every time I check CNN or MSNBC it's about Trump vs Clinton.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
So, if Clinton had won in '08, who do you think her VP would have been?

Not Obama. Clintons were too mad at him. (Clintons take things much more personally than SpockBama). Plus, not sure Obama would have even accepted; I think he wanted the presidency or to go home and be a Senator + Dad.

Biden, Franken, Warren, in that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom