• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

Sanders is boring at this point. His response to Clinton's speech, and really anything foreign policy related, is "I didn't vote for Iraq and also coalitions"

andthebeatgoeson

Okay, PoliGAF

It's August. Clinton v. Trump. But, surprise! Trump is slaughtering Clinton in the polls. 30 point margins. And the culprit is obvious. "Crooked Hillary Clinton." It's everywhere. Google Auto-completes searches to say Crooked Hillary. The anchors on CNN call her that because they assume it's the only name people will know her by. MSNBC and John Oliver and Trevor Noah and Sam Bee are all on board. A few Democrats in interviews have been saying it when trying to support her. Congress even passed a bill saying that candidates must be known by their nicknames on ballots nationwide, so in November, people will even be voting for Crooked Hillary Clinton. The situation is grim.

But the Clinton campaign has a shot. They recruit you to come up with a nickname for Donald Trump. A one or two word branding like "Lyin' Ted" or "Little Marco" or "Low Energy Jeb" or "Crooked Hillary" or "Wacky Bernie" to destroy him. It's the only way to reverse the trend and save the country. What name do you use on Donald?
Don the Con

johnsmith

remember me
In Hearthstone there's a streamer named Trump, and everybody always spams "Tuck Frump" whenever he's mentioned. That'd be a great phrase to make mainstream in regards to Trump.

jiggle

Napoleon "Littlehands" Trump
y McTrumpface
mmlvpbwtthzy0lechsnq.jpg

britney-spears-chaotic11.gif

Paskil

The best part about Trump is that Hillary can legitimately call him Donald and she's under no obligation, from a professional or even a courtesy standpoint, to label as anything other than his first name. She doesn't do business with him. He's never held elected office. He has no real significant honorary titles. As stated, it's gonna get under his skin worse that the imaginary bugs a meth addict scratches at.

User1608

Banned
The best part about Trump is that Hillary can legitimately call him Donald and she's under no obligation, from a professional or even a courtesy standpoint, to label as anything other than his first name. She doesn't do business with him. He's never held elected office. He has no real significant honorary titles. As stated, it's gonna get under his skin worse that the imaginary bugs a meth addict scratches at.
Oh wow, didn't realize that, heh.

The moment it becomes clear Trump has no chance, the GOP will abandon him and try and salvage the ship.

No fucking way they are going down in flames with the Trump Train.

And I've always said this: don't fucking let them run from this! Paul Ryan can never be allowed to run from this. Pull a Trump and call him "Stumped for Trump" Paul every time you can.

Trump needs to be an anchor around these peoples' necks.

While I'm perfectly fine with a voter finding Clinton's foreign policy wanting and using that as criteria to not vote for her, I don't really have any interest in Bernie sitting on the sideline throwing criticism when he has zero experience and frankly seems to just find foreign policy uninteresting.

Paskil

I can't wait to get home and watch this speech. I'm not sure they can be compared, but setting it up against B-Rock the Islamic Shock's speech in Elkhart, yesterday, was Queen better?

Thing about the tiny hands is that, had Rubio never explicitly mentioned them, I probably wouldn't have ever looked hard enough to notice them. Rubio's apology this week of "I'm sorry I said you had a small penis" is awesome, btw.

Maybe the plan the whole time was wait until after Memorial Day to spend any effort going after Trump? Because he's having a godawful week between the press and Democrats actually starting to stand up and question his bullshit. This being the first time either has made a true effort of it. Note: I'm not saying the media is in on it. Coincidental after he treated them like shit.
The best part about Trump is that Hillary can legitimately call him Donald and she's under no obligation, from a professional or even a courtesy standpoint, to label as anything other than his first name.
Yup, and I love this. And I'd be shocked if he ever calls her "Madame Secretary" at the debates, which is a 100% expected and assumed professional courtesy in that setting. In fact it'd look downright awkward if he did. She'd have no problem with "Mister Trump" and he'll look like a disrespectful jackass calling her by her first name on stage. Looking forward to it! Would not be surprised if Trump thinks he can get through the GE in the same way as he did the primaries. The GE is a completely different beast, especially after surviving a massive field and not the 1-on-1 of Clinton-Sanders.

I'd say Dirty Don but that sounds kinda cool. Just call him Donald and reference is hands a lot. Doesn't have the sturdy hands needed to lead blah blah blah. Needle him like that instead of coming up with a dumb nickname.

Holmes

This could get some mileage over the next five months. I want a picture of Trump doing the "big vagina" hand gesture from Curb Your Enthusiasm, and I can't really say that him doing it is off the table.
I was actually looking for a picture of Sanders or Trump doing that gesture.

Diablos

While I'm perfectly fine with a voter finding Clinton's foreign policy wanting and using that as criteria to not vote for her, I don't really have any interest in Bernie sitting on the sideline throwing criticism when he has zero experience and frankly seems to just find foreign policy uninteresting.
He has this whole "me too" aura about him. Like nothing anyone says matters and should be null and void because of one thing and that might be OK if he had any solutions of his own. But he doesn't of course, he's just waving his finger and indirectly helping Trump to fulfill his purely selfish and unrealistic, unattainable desires. Fuck him.

AntoneM

Okay, PoliGAF

It's August. Clinton v. Trump. But, surprise! Trump is slaughtering Clinton in the polls. 30 point margins. And the culprit is obvious. "Crooked Hillary Clinton." It's everywhere. Google Auto-completes searches to say Crooked Hillary. The anchors on CNN call her that because they assume it's the only name people will know her by. MSNBC and John Oliver and Trevor Noah and Sam Bee are all on board. A few Democrats in interviews have been saying it when trying to support her. Congress even passed a bill saying that candidates must be known by their nicknames on ballots nationwide, so in November, people will even be voting for Crooked Hillary Clinton. The situation is grim.

But the Clinton campaign has a shot. They recruit you to come up with a nickname for Donald Trump. A one or two word branding like "Lyin' Ted" or "Little Marco" or "Low Energy Jeb" or "Crooked Hillary" or "Wacky Bernie" to destroy him. It's the only way to reverse the trend and save the country. What name do you use on Donald?

Prima-Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom