• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poll with Sanders up a point in CA is "likely voters"? Yeah that means almost nothing at this point.
USVI caucus is today. Just looked at the slate, Clinton is going to landslide. Only two delegates in the ballot of 20 or so are committed to Bernie. Don't imagine they are going to be the ones that win. Still debating whether I should bother driving over there to vote. Looks like it won't be necessary.
Thank you for your efforts in furthering democracy since we trust that you'll go anyway if you have the time for it since this is your only time to show your support for her. PR/VI will get electoral votes eventually, but day that is not today. Also we hate you because you live someplace so awesome.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
The poll with Sanders up a point in CA is "likely voters"? Yeah that means almost nothing at this point.
Thank you for your efforts in furthering democracy since we trust that you'll go anyway if you have the time for it since this is your only time to show your support for her. PR/VI will get electoral votes eventually, but day that is not today. Also we hate you because you live someplace so awesome.

No, it's RV. Likely voters has Clinton up like 9 or 10.

Damn! Dick Van Dyke looking pretty spry there, at 90, and glad to see he's just as sharp in mind as body:

This just underlines how lame the attempts in the Hillary camp were, to try and make Bernie's age at 74 an issue, when Bernie is likely in considerably better shape than Dick was at his age (check out Dick's cigarette fingers at the end of interview...).

Daniel B·;205642064 said:
Damn! Dick Van Dyke looking pretty spry there, at 90, and glad to see he's just as sharp in mind as body:

This just underlines how lame the attempts in the Hillary camp were, to try and make Bernie's age at 74 an issue, when Bernie is likely in considerably better shape than Dick was at his age (check out Dick's cigarette fingers at the end of interview...).

tumblr_no7db6GCWl1qlvwnco1_500.gif

Did he break out his cockney accent too? Bloody good, that.

WTF is Bernie's problem with superdelegates, of course they were going to Clinton, he´s been in the party for a year.

He's done precisely nothing to win them over too, instead taking the tactic of trying to shame them into supporting him. It's been pretty beautiful watching the Sanders camp go from claiming superdelegates are bad because they can over ride the will of the voters, to arguing that the will of the voters should be overridden because POLLS.

That moment when someone makes a really good point on Twitter, but they use "good" instead of "well"...

tumblr_mcdr83Qfyp1rosb88o1_500.gif

Also, one of my favorite grammar jokes:

Did you hear about the boy who was bad at grammar? He told his mom, "Momma you raised me good," then he drowned in a well.

royalan

I thought it was the other way around?

Bernie is up with registered voters, and Madam President is way up with likely voters.

Hillary's election night rally is going to be in Brooklyn, and the venue where she and Bernie last debated. She's going to claim victory so damn hard.

YASSS QUEEN WERK FUCK YASSS

Wilsongt

Hillary's election night rally is going to be in Brooklyn, and the venue where she and Bernie last debated. She's going to claim victory so damn hard.

YASSS QUEEN WERK FUCK YASSS

Keep your frilly stockings on. Bernie can still win California due to fraud and all of the phone banking going on.

Keep your frilly stockings on. Bernie can still win California due to fraud and all of the phone banking going on.

Don't forget the Facebanking!

Also, Bernie said last night that we've out grown racism in this country. That's news to me....

Daniel B·;205644300 said:
Your seemingly unlimited supply of gifs reminds me of Jack Nicholson in Batman: "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?" (sentiment aside) ;)

Every gay man has a secret super power. Mine is pulling gifs out of my....well, I'll leave the rest to the imagination.

Wilsongt

W's Attorney General (who is Hispanic) vomited up a garbage defense of Trump's racist tirade against Curiel. Motherfucker, don't you have an ounce of pride?

They threw that out when everyone decided to rally around a small-handed, big dicked, multiple-bankruptcy filing, thin-skilled, terrible haired, nonsense speaking egomaniac with an inferiority complex.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Clinton is holding a star-studded Monday concert at the Greek Theater with Christina Aguilera, Andra Day, John Legend, Ricky Martin and Stevie Wonder scheduled to perform.

I can't vote for this...

I thought it was the other way around?

Bernie is up with registered voters, and Madam President is way up with likely voters.
Was just going off what CNN has on the screen. Of course they're desperate to turn it into a "too close to call!" despite the fact that that's outright silly. Regardless, it's far too late for any polling shift to make any difference. She has to have enough votes banked already from mail-ins to get her the 25%ish she needs there for a pledged delegate majority. Of course that's also rather moot since they can call the nomination for her as soon as NJ closes. There will be multiple moments of despair Tuesday night and multiple rounds of tears! We much enjoy! I need to come up with an efficient drinking plan for the evening so I don't wear myself out too early.
Isn't Christina Aguilera a code name for the PS Vita?
Cocaine, apparently? http://radio.com/2014/06/10/britney-spears-christina-aguilera-cocaine-code-names/

Wilsongt

Man, I bet Sanders is hoping for spurts of hot cash injection all over his face.

QgJUL.gif

He apparently got a lot of $28 donations on the day of his 28th wedding anniversary. Which... Is actually kinda neat and sweet. People should do that for Bill and Hillary.

Was just going off what CNN has on the screen. Of course they're desperate to turn it into a "too close to call!" despite the fact that that's outright silly. Regardless, it's far too late for any polling shift to make any difference. She has to have enough votes banked already from mail-ins to get her the 25%ish she needs there for a pledged delegate majority. Of course that's also rather moot since they can call the nomination for her as soon as NJ closes. There will be multiple moments of despair Tuesday night and multiple rounds of tears! We much enjoy! I need to come up with an efficient drinking plan for the evening so I don't wear myself out too early.
Between E3 and FINAL TUESDAY, I'm going to be garbage at work on Tuesday.

Hey, I wonder how many votes Bernie will lose thanks to E3 being on in California this thursday. Not many but you can bet some people are going to be unable to tear themselves away from conferences for half an hour to go vote

Between E3 and FINAL TUESDAY, I'm going to be garbage at work on Tuesday.

Hey, I wonder how many votes Bernie will lose thanks to E3 being on in California this thursday. Not many but you can bet some people are going to be unable to tear themselves away from conferences for half an hour to go vote

Isn't E3 June 14-16th brah?

royalan

I had to check PopGAF for the Christina shade, now I see I have to do the same here.

Y'all will not come for Godtina Legendera, the VOICE of our generation, who has raised MILLIONS for the Queen and is heavily favored in her eyes.

6CgrG2O.jpg

The CIA/FBI will flag all of you. Don't say I didn't warn you.

f8ogslb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom