• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Zeleny
‏@jeffzeleny

Hillary Clinton will be in Brooklyn on Tuesday night as she is poised to cross threshold to become the presumptive Democratic nominee.

Dan Merica
‏@danmericaCNN

Aides are viewing this speech as a "critical moment in the campaign" where HRC will claim the Democratic nomination.

courtneyscream.gif

FOUR MINUTES HOLY SHITTTT

edit: Britney is probably for Trump lol
If you need a break on Cape Cod to get over this let me know. Cause seriously. You need to chill. If your going this crazy over 7 delegates I'm worried what's going to happen to you on tuesday.

OMG, MESS. It's 6:01. They haven't called it. Queen in disarray. Bernie surging. FUCK.

Also, I just made the best ribs ever. Soaked them in beer over night. Got them partially done in the oven, then threw them on the grill. Threw on some steaks too because why not!? I'll make someone a good wife.

OMG, MESS. It's 6:01. They haven't called it. Queen in disarray. Bernie surging. FUCK.

Also, I just made the best ribs ever. Soaked them in beer over night. Got them partially done in the oven, then threw them on the grill. Threw on some steaks too because why not!? I'll make someone a good wife.
Ooh you just gave me a great idea for the prickly ash seeds someone brought us back from China. Szechaun ribs. Will have to get some ribs tomorrow.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
To paraphrase Agent Smith, PopGAF is a disease, a cancer on this board.

Oy, it really annoys me to see an old friend on Facebook act like she's super above the kind of rampant bigotry Trump has harnessed when roughly a decade ago she threw away our close 6 year friendship over my being pro-marriage equality. It's not better because you hide behind your Mormon religion.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I know this is all bitter and nasty and whatever but this is about to be a momentous Tuesday. A major political party in the USA will nominate the first woman to be its nominee for president. Ever. In our history. God bless.

Ooh you just gave me a great idea for the prickly ash seeds someone brought us back from China. Szechaun ribs. Will have to get some ribs tomorrow.

I soaked mine in beer over night. Then I made my own bbq sauce to put on top. I don't put liquid smoke, though, because I fucking hate that shit. They were damn good. I also cooked some onions in some beer and put on top of the steaks. Then I covered the steak in ketchup.

Sorry if we turned you a little gay. It was only, like, 50% of our goal.

WHY HAVENT THEY CALLED IT YET> FUCK!?
I'm ridiculously straight to the point it is almost embarrassing, but my best friend is a gay guy and we have a relationship like Pee Wee Herman and Joe Mangienello. So no turning was done. He's married too. I think our significant others worry sometimes. I told you before I'm a fag stag or whatever we decided it was called.

Paskil

Yall better have your gifs ready because I will drop that thread like a bomb Tuesday night. Adam you better be the first post.

He's going to crash the server with a post of every single drag gif he has. We're talking millions, overloading the system via pure fabulousness. Also, more Y's, A's, and S's in a single place than you have or will ever see in your lifetime.

Daniel B·;205642064 said:
Damn! Dick Van Dyke looking pretty spry there, at 90, and glad to see he's just as sharp in mind as body:

This just underlines how lame the attempts in the Hillary camp were, to try and make Bernie's age at 74 an issue, when Bernie is likely in considerably better shape than Dick was at his age (check out Dick's cigarette fingers at the end of interview...).

divergent-bad-movie-reviews-4.gif

pigeon

Banned
I soaked mine in beer over night. Then I made my own bbq sauce to put on top. I don't put liquid smoke, though, because I fucking hate that shit. They were damn good. I also cooked some onions in some beer and put on top of the steaks. Then I covered the steak in ketchup.

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS

I'm ridiculously straight to the point it is almost embarrassing, but my best friend is a gay guy and we have a relationship like Pee Wee Herman and Joe Mangienello. So no turning was done. He's married too. I think our significant others worry sometimes. I told you before I'm a fag stag or whatever we decided it was called.

Aww, that's adorable. <3

Wait what? Why would you do that to a steak? Did it support Bernie Sanders?

Paskil

This has to be an elaborate troll, at this point. No real human puts ketchup on steak. Maybe Adam is Lizard People, waiting for us to let our guard down. Hell, maybe I've bought into the entire thing. What if Hillary is their leader and the reason she's called queen is that their leadership structure is a matriarchal monarchy. Shit, the truth has been in front of us all along!

Hand on heart, I'm 100% serious. Why do you all not put ketchup on steak? It's delicious. Otherwise, it just tastes like fucking meat. I'm not fucking with you all. My favorite meal is steak (well done), with fried shrimp. I dip my shrimp in sour cream and I put ketchup on my steak.....

Is this like some meme I'm not familiar with?

Iolo

Hand on heart, I'm 100% serious. Why do you all not put ketchup on steak? It's delicious. Otherwise, it just tastes like fucking meat. I'm not fucking with you all. My favorite meal is steak (well done), with fried shrimp. I dip my shrimp in sour cream and I put ketchup on my steak.....

Adam stop

You are the meme at this point. Adam is the worst at food. That's the meme.

This is like something you tell a chef to trigger a psychotic break.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Ketchup on steak is bad, ketchup on beef between two buns is good. It's what it says in the rules book right?

What's the popular opinion of honey mustard on pork chops/chicken?

I love honey mustard. But, when I make pork chops, I usually make a plum sauce or an apple/onion chutney.

I'm legitimately surprised about the ketchup on steak hate. It's really good. If I make, like, country friend steak, I make sawmill gravy which I mix with ketchup so that's good too....

And the sour cream is only for fried shrip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom