• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can't believe I ever considered voting the same way as people who eat well-done meat.

How do you ruin your beef burgers? How do you ruin your fried chicken? I've got to know.

On a hamburger? I put lettuce, onion, ketchup and mayo. Sometimes BBQ sauce. Just depends on my mood. Fried chicken, I just...eat it. I don't put anything on it. Why would I put something on it? Unless, I'm having pasta/macaroni salad, then I dip it in that.

I can't believe I ever considered voting the same way as people who eat well-done meat.

:(

Adamn stahp. There is a solution to adam's bad taste in steak and booze.

We need to build a wall.

Look, I'm going to make ketchup great again. This I can promise you, folks. It's beautiful.

On a hamburger? I put lettuce, onion, ketchup and mayo. Sometimes BBQ sauce. Just depends on my mood. Fried chicken, I just...eat it. I don't put anything on it. Why would I put something on it? Unless, I'm having pasta/macaroni salad, then I dip it in that.
Why do you put ketchup on steaks? I can't predict what you do or don't do to your food. Like your burger condiments sound fine and then it sounds like your fried chicken habits are great until you mention that you dip it in pasta salad sometimes.

I REALLY wish these types of articles pointed out that EVERY single Democratic contest in the modern era has included superdelegates before they vote at the convention.

They need to point out that the media called it for Obama in 2008 because his super delegates put him over the top and Clinton didn't end up contesting shit after it was called.
It's The Hill.

Maledict

I like ketchup on my steak? I like my steak well done, with like a bit of a burnt crust on the outside...and then you smother it with ketchup. Don't you all put ketchup on steak?

I knew you had bad taste, and we love you for it, but some things are unforgivable.

I wish I had an appropriate drag race gif to go here. Dead to me!

Why do you put ketchup on steaks? I can't predict what you do or don't do to your food. Like your burger condiments sound fine and then it sounds like your fried chicken habits are great until you mention that you dip it in pasta salad sometimes.

Um, I've just always put ketchup on my steak. I really, really like it. It kills the meaty taste steak has.

Wanna know something weird, though? I hate tomatoes. As in, they make me violently ill. But I love ketchup. Go figure.

gator is dope

Yasssss. Little bit deep fried is so damn good.

Lamb is delicious.

Curried lamb brains even more so. God damn now I want Karachi food.

I don't do anything curried. I can't stand the taste of it after I got food poisoning one time after having curried chicken or something. Ugh, it just gags me.

All this fraud talk... look Sanders supporters either Clinton is really winning on merit and should be the nominee or if she's not then she's some master election thief and we shouldn't give two shit's about how she is polling vs Trump because she can easily steal that shit if even half the fraud accusations are true.

Trump has no fraud game. Clinton wins.

cogent

Banned
Putting ketchup on steak and cooking steak well done are both more offensive things than anything Donald Trump has done.

Um, I've just always put ketchup on my steak. I really, really like it. It kills the meaty taste steak has.

Why in the world would you eat meat if you don't like the meaty taste?

Iolo

Adamn stahp. There is a solution to adam's bad taste in steak and booze.

We need to build a wall.

9dTaxb3.jpg

from the 2008 Obama thread. time is a circle

All this fraud talk... look Sanders supporters either Clinton is really winning on merit and should be the nominee or if she's not then she's some master election thief and we shouldn't give two shit's about how she is polling vs Trump because she can easily steal that shit if even half the fraud accusations are true.

Trump has no fraud game. Clinton wins.

Shes also a master mind who was too stupid to hide her emails better? Naw. Naw. Ain't playin that game.

Putting ketchup on steak and cooking steak well done are both more offensive things than anything Donald Trump has done.

Why in the world would you eat meat if you don't like the meaty taste?

I mean, I like it a little bit. But, it's a little dry sometimes...so the ketchup just helps a bit. :) Plus, I freaking like ketchup.

deal with it

OMG, and beer to!? Sad. :(

Although, to be honest, I wish I liked beer and I wish I was okay with slightly pink steak. I've tried, but it just makes me ill if it's still a little...springy.

Meat is murder.

As a Vegan I will agree that Meat is Murder; putting Ketchup on a well done steak is worse.

When I was in High School I head a buddy over and my dad grilled some steaks. Buddy proceeds to go to the fridge, fish out the ketchup and slather that shot all over his. My brother and I just stared in awkward silence. My dad was clenching his jaw so tight I thought he was going to shatter teeth. Buddy scarfs down the steak, completely oblivious to the real mortal danger he had put himself in.

That friend was never welcome at dinner ever again.

bananas

Banned
Shes also a master mind who was too stupid to hide her emails better? Naw. Naw. Ain't playin that game.

I mean, I like it a little bit. But, it's a little dry sometimes...so the ketchup just helps a bit. :) Plus, I freaking like ketchup.

OMG, and beer to!? Sad. :(

Although, to be honest, I wish I liked beer and I wish I was okay with slightly pink steak. I've tried, but it just makes me ill if it's still a little...springy.

I have whiskey, but I wasn't in the mood for it.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
I took my daughter and voted, had her put the checkmark next to Hillary (omg voter fraud!) thanks for the motivation gaf.

so here is your insider report: Hillary crushed it. Bernie had no signage outside, no vocal supporters that I could see. All Hillary. Then they had two stacks of papers, one for each candidate. The Hillary stack was depleted. Bernie stack didn't look like it had been touched at all. Don't wait for the results, she is getting all the delegates here. Bill gave a free talk a few weeks ago here. That pretty much sealed it, to have a former president fly down here. Hillary was probably going to win anyway, but she took no chances.

Maledict

The blood is what gives it it's flavor 😛

For info, it's not blood in rare steaks. If you think about it, it couldn't be - blood has an incredibly strong coppery taste, there's no way you'd be able to enjoy the meat (or even taste it) if it was blood that gave it the coloring and came out of the steak. It's water and protein that makes it red.

And delicious!

Iolo

I took my daughter and voted, had her put the checkmark next to Hillary (omg voter fraud!) thanks for the motivation gaf.

so here is your insider report: Hillary crushed it. Bernie had no signage outside, no vocal supporters that I could see. All Hillary. Then they had two stacks of papers, one for each candidate. The Hillary stack was depleted. Bernie stack didn't look like it had been touched at all. Don't wait for the results, she is getting all the delegates here. Bill gave a free talk a few weeks ago here. That pretty much sealed it, to have a former president fly down here. Hillary was probably going to win anyway, but she took no chances.

I'm sorry, but that's clear fraud.

good on you for voting and for passing the habit on to next-gen you

bananas

Banned
For info, it's not blood in rare steaks. If you think about it, it couldn't be - blood has an incredibly strong coppery taste, there's no way you'd be able to enjoy the meat (or even taste it) if it was blood that gave it the coloring and came out of the steak. It's water and protein that makes it red.

And delicious!

IT'S BLUD

giphy.gif

Van Fraudigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom