• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my daughter and voted, had her put the checkmark next to Hillary (omg voter fraud!) thanks for the motivation gaf.

so here is your insider report: Hillary crushed it. Bernie had no signage outside, no vocal supporters that I could see. All Hillary. Then they had two stacks of papers, one for each candidate. The Hillary stack was depleted. Bernie stack didn't look like it had been touched at all. Don't wait for the results, she is getting all the delegates here. Bill gave a free talk a few weeks ago here. That pretty much sealed it, to have a former president fly down here. Hillary was probably going to win anyway, but she took no chances.

Awesome! Thank you for voting. Queen appreciates it.

meat isn't murder. meat is the edible part of animals. murder is the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law. I just looked it up.

Wanna know something weird, though? I hate tomatoes. As in, they make me violently ill. But I love ketchup. Go figure.

I don't really care for tomatoes much either but that's mostly because tomatoes are fleshy and tasteless unless they're from-the-garden fresh (then they're delicious). Or puréed and drowned in vinegar and sugar of course.

bananas

Banned
Just be careful not to spill anything please!
I'm sorry, what were you saying?

Ff4xQ4Qh.jpg

Glenn Greenwald supported the Iraq War and said this like five years ago, lol.

"The parade of evils caused by illegal immigration is widely known, and it gets worse every day. In short, illegal immigration wreaks havoc economically, socially, and culturally; makes a mockery of the rule of law; and is disgraceful just on basic fairness grounds alone. Few people dispute this, and yet nothing is done."

lmao

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Glenn Greenwald supported the Iraq War and said this like five years ago, lol.

lmao

Greenwald has so many conflicting positions. But there is one certainty, if it's something America does, he probably is against it.
Such a shitty person to give that leaked data too.

ampere

meat isn't murder. meat is the edible part of animals. murder is the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law. I just looked it up.

Meat is from animals? I'm pretty sure it's from the grocery store. I would know, I go there all the time.

Trump likes his steak well done. You're a goddamn monster, Adam. Here's a dry aged ribeye I cooked for an hour sous vide and then seared for like a minute on each side in a cast iron skillet.

That's a steak. Abort, abort, posting picture to try to save the ship from going down!

That looks so good. At least some of PoliGAF understands how to cook steak

Meat is from animals? I'm pretty sure it's from the grocery store. I would know, I go there all the time.

That looks so good. At least some of PoliGAF understands how to cook steak

Hunting is murder. That's why I buy my meat from the grocery store where no animals were harmed.

ampere

Hunting is murder. That's why I buy my meat from the grocery store where no animals were harmed.

Def. I learned this from Archer

Oh and I told my friend about your steak preference and she said:

"I mean, you can buy old shoes and boil them and eat that, it'll probably be better."

edit: Possible VI information, not confirmed.

https://twitter.com/stephenmurcko/status/739115312969191424

@HillaryClinton Just voted in the USVI caucus. Ballots colored Green=Hillary,Blue=Bernie. The see-thru collection box was 95% Green.

Wilsongt

For fuck sakes...

https://berniesanders.com/a-future-to-believe-in/

Hillary Clinton and the news media are talking like the Democratic Party presidential nomination contest is over and done with. They’re wrong. There are 931 pledged delegates still at stake in contests this weekend in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, next Tuesday in California and five other states and on June 14 in Washington, D.C. The truth is that at the end of a long and closely-fought contest, neither candidate is likely to have enough pledged delegates to cinch the nomination before the Democratic National Convention this summer. Whatever the outcome, one thing is certain. Voters all across the United States deserve to have a say in who the party nominates and what the party stands for. And no candidate should be allowed to short-circuit the democratic process.

Sanders, who has edged ahead of Clinton in the most recent Los Angeles Times poll of California voters, thinks voters in the Golden State and the other places still to hold contests are as important as the Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primary.

“I am running for president because I want to give people a real choice in this election,” Sanders said at a Los Angeles news conference on Saturday. “I want to give people a choice to vote for something, future that calls for a government that represents all of us, not the 1 percent.”

Who is saying Sanders is beating Clinton?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...nia_democratic_presidential_primary-5321.html

oh yeah. Exactly ONE news outlet and the Inquistr.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
For fuck sakes...

https://berniesanders.com/a-future-to-believe-in/

Who is saying Sanders is beating Clinton?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...nia_democratic_presidential_primary-5321.html

oh yeah. Exactly ONE news outlet and the Inquistr.
Sanders, who has edged ahead of Clinton in the most recent Los Angeles Times poll of California voters, thinks voters in the Golden State and the other places still to hold contests are as important as the Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primary.
But infinitely less important than South Carolina, amiright?

Bernie's the guy who invites himself to stay at house for a week, and then keeps coming up with excuses to never leave.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Guys, I am totally at peace with Bernie now. I realized he kind of doesn't matter. Just...breathe in deeply and you will feel better!

Y2Kev

I don't get why Hillary would wipe the f up with Latinos in Arizona and New Mexico but lose them or be close with them in CA. Huhhhh? I bet Hilldawg blows this da fuq up.

Iolo

Breaking news from the Virgin Islands:

The Virgin Islands is a nice place to visit

In other news, the vote count is still in progress

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
berniesanders.com said:
And no candidate should be allowed to short-circuit the democratic process.

Rich talk from from a candidate who only joined the party last year, is asking for a political revolution, and who is looking to obtain the nomination against the will of the people on a technicality. His whole campaign is based on short circuiting the democratic process.

Y2Kev

Rich talk from from a candidate who only joined the party last year, is asking for a political revolution, and who is looking to obtain the nomination against the will of the people on a technicality. His whole campaign is based on short circuiting the democratic process.

Oh, no it isn't. The dude's just a loser and is in the last stretch of a failed campaign. He's not trying to short circuit democracy. :)

Let's just allow him to thrash about and we'll move on. Hillary will win regardless. Bernie will want to maximize his impact and will play ball. He doesn't have as much leverage as you think.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Oh, no it isn't. The dude's just a loser and is in the last stretch of a failed campaign. He's not trying to short circuit democracy. :)

Let's just allow him to thrash about and we'll move on. Hillary will win regardless. Bernie will want to maximize his impact and will play ball. He doesn't have as much leverage as you think.

I don't think he has any real leverage at this point.

Wilsongt

She has won the most votes and the most delegates than you. Give it up Bernie.

Of those supposed three million, I have to wonder: 1. How many of them would be subtracted if caucuses were counted, 2. How many would be subtracted if independents could vote in every state, 3. How many would be subtracted if polling stations weren't being cut, 4. How many would be subtracted if every state had made sure to let voters know about registration deadlines, 5. How many of them would be subtracted if Bernie votes weren't mysteriously disappearing and 6. How many of them were votes that got switched to Hillary via election fraud
The "three million" number is basically just a sound byte to make it sound like more people want Hillary, when that is not the case.

/reddit

Kangi

Of those supposed three million, I have to wonder: 1. How many of them would be subtracted if caucuses were counted, 2. How many would be subtracted if independents could vote in every state, 3. How many would be subtracted if polling stations weren't being cut, 4. How many would be subtracted if every state had made sure to let voters know about registration deadlines, 5. How many of them would be subtracted if Bernie votes weren't mysteriously disappearing and 6. How many of them were votes that got switched to Hillary via election fraud
The "three million" number is basically just a sound byte to make it sound like more people want Hillary, when that is not the case.

/reddit

Yeah, what if every state was an open primary?

She'd win anyway? I meant "with same-day registration".

She'd also win anyway? I meant uh I meant...

Zornack

/reddit

r/s4p is a magical place. I enjoyed the post saying that if you increase the turnout numbers for all the caucus states to primary state numbers then Sanders has a vote lead.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
r/s4p is a magical place. I enjoyed the post saying that if you increase the turnout numbers for all the caucus states to primary state numbers then Sanders has a vote lead.

Actually, I don't even think THAT is true, lol.

I'd just like to note that it's nearly two full days after a rather concerning jobs report, which the GOP presidential nominee spent the entirety of yelling about the judge in his fraud case and the Speaker of the House spent it yelling at the GOP nominee about yelling about the judge in his fraud case.

268100.gif

I suppose there's still the Sunday talk shows, though.

Wilsongt

I'd just like to note that it's nearly two full days after a rather concerning jobs report, which the GOP presidential nominee spent the entirety of yelling about the judge in his fraud case and the Speaker of the House spent it yelling at the GOP nominee about yelling about the judge in his fraud case.

268100.gif

I suppose there's still the Sunday talk shows, though.

Bad jobs numbers are just a distraction from hillary's e-mails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom