• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoXChaos

Nate Silver ‏@NateSilver538 6h6 hours ago
In fact, that number will probably rise a bit, to around 40%, after Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands vote this weekend.

Nate Silver Retweeted Robert Costa
Reminder: Sanders will need to win every remaining state by 35% to tie Clinton in 👏 ELECTED 👏 delegates.

Iolo

Is it too late to hope that Sanders is nonviable in PR and VI? Because that would get Clinton to 2383.

I don't think it works that way—if he won St Jude, he gets some delegates, even if it's like 3% of the total vote. I think.

Anyway at this rate we'll have results from the fine territory of Roman Numeral 6 by Friday.

This is so ridiculous. I could walk to the Virgin Islands and count the votes myself faster than this.

And, my Peach Smirnoff Ice/Whipped Vodka concoction is a HUGE success.

https://m.facebook.com/ElizabethWarren/photos/a.414227908686.199860.38471053686/10153806389778687/?type=3
13308507_10153806389778687_2631984745465381047_o.jpg
If this isn't an audition for the VP spot this cycle I don't know what is

Teggy

In fact, that number will probably rise a bit, to around 40%, after Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands vote this weekend.

Nate Silver Retweeted Robert Costa
Reminder: Sanders will need to win every remaining state by 35% to tie Clinton in 👏 ELECTED 👏 delegates.

Does Silver watch that worlds strictest parents show too?

NeoXChaos

What will be the best places to see/hear/read salt on Tuesday?

OT GAF specifically my Hillary thread and June thread, r/politics, r/s4p, dailykos, the twitter accounts of HA Goodman, Shaun King, Seth Abramson, Salon.com, Your facebook Bernie friends, the twitters of Nate Cohn and Harry Enten.

FRRRRRUUUUUMMMMMM

Interesting article by GWB speechwriter David Frum for anyone who hasn't read it.

Little snippet that jumped out at me:

Trump is running not to be president of all Americans, but to be the clan leader of white Americans. Those white Americans who respond to his message hear his abusive comments, not as evidence of his unfitness for office, but as proof of his commitment to their tribe.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/the-seven-broken-guardrails-of-democracy/484829/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom