• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Just bought a ticket to go see a showing of Popstar: Never Stop in 45 minutes, because fuck it, why not.

Totally going to wear sweatpants and probably stop at McDonalds to sneak food into the theater.

Also, our theater has these, which are amazing:

omahamovierecliner.png

I love those things!

Paskil

How do you not just pass out in one of those?

I am not ashamed to admit that I have gone to midnight or one AM showings of movies and had too much to drink or smoke and suddenly wake up at 5:45AM after passing out. It's its own walk of shame...

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
you play 500 hours of COD on the WiiU...

Btw Hillary's latest Facebook post is straight 🔥🔥🔥

Yesterday, Donald J. Trump said that the judge presiding over a lawsuit against Trump University should be disqualified from his job because, in Trump's words, he has “Mexican heritage.”

Judge Curiel was born in Indiana—and last I checked, that's in the United States of America. Judge Curiel is as much of an American as I am. He’s as much of an American as Donald Trump is.

Let's be clear about what Trump is saying. He thinks that because Judge Curiel's family has Mexican roots, he can’t do his job. Donald Trump isn't just wrong about this; his words show that he’s wrong about America. He’s wrong about what makes this country great. And on a day that we are mourning Muhammad Ali, let's remember that we live in a country where people can break down barriers, worship their own god, choose their own name, and lead and follow their dreams as far as their hard work and talent will take them. I’ve always believed that in America, it doesn’t matter where your parents were born or what color your skin is—we should be judged by our words and our deeds, not our race, heritage, or religion. Well, it's time to judge Donald Trump by his words and deeds. And I believe that his prejudiced, bigoted words and deeds disqualify him from being President of the United States.

Why the hell are people protesting Hillary fucking Clinton lol.

She (as First Lady) single handily organized the sanctions against Iraq (for the minor detail of crimes against humanity) that killed 500k people because Saddam refused to trade oil for food.

Oh, and she tricked Bernie into voting for those sanctions also, but she's devilish like that.

Oh, and trade is bad for poor countries too.

And Hillary, as First Lady, personally bombed Kosovo and Yugoslavia... which everyone still supports, but well, idk. (Bernie supported those bombings too).

Tubie

It's actually way worse than that. This is my 2nd Wii U. On my first one, I had 250 hours on it. I also own the game on the PS3 where I've put 290 hours.

So......that's like almost 1100 hours on Black Ops 2.

Damn that's a lot, but not crazy I guess. I've seen people with 2000+ hours in battlefield 4, so that's possible if you love and play a game enough for years.

Damn that's a lot, but not crazy I guess. I've seen people with 2000+ hours in battlefield 4, so that's possible if you love and play a game enough for years.

It was one of the first games I got for my Wii U. And, it's basically the only COD game I don't hate play. I love it. Because this is the Wii U, there's no DLC either. No map packs. No extra weapons or camo or anything. We did get NukeTown 2 years after the game came out though....

mo60

Y'all don't believe me?

My most played game of this gen is halo 5 guardians and that does not even touch the amount of time you played COD BO 2. I played halo 5 for a bit over 400 hours now.My most played WiiU game is hyrule warriors(at around 400 hours) followed by splatoon(at around 300 hours). My most played ever is probably the first sonic game that released on the Wii which is Secret Rings and I have around 600 hours played in that game right now.

My most played game of this gen is halo 5 guardians and that does not even touch the amount of time you played COD BO 2. I played halo 5 for a bit over 400 hours now.My most played WiiU game is hyrule warriors(at around 400 hours) followed by splatoon(at around 300 hours)

I have 200 hours on Splatoon. But, I lost all my stuff halfway through, and I haven't played it in like 4-5 months.

Is it wrong that I'm watching Spy Kids 3-D tonight?

I mean, I just read 3 Boxcar Children books last night? So...I think you're okay.

Tubie

I am not ashamed to admit that I have gone to midnight or one AM showings of movies and had too much to drink or smoke and suddenly wake up at 5:45AM after passing out. It's its own walk of shame...

lmao!

Fuck it, I would not be ashamed at all, you just paid for a very very nice nap.

Bowdz

Holy shit at the Jake Tapper interview with Trump about Judge Curiel. Tapper followed up 23 times according to WashPo until he got a straight answer. Kudos Jake you fucking baller.

So, sometimes I don't get why you're all obsessed with Hillary Clinton. Yeah, she's my favored candidate and I like her a lot but you all go nuts on occasion.

But today.

Today I RSVP'd for a rally and I realized... I get to see Hillary Clinton tomorrow. I get to see our president. And if I'm really lucky, I might even get to be close enough for a picture or something. The first woman president, and even without that title yet, one of the most accomplished women in all of American history, and I get to be in the same room as her.

Woah.

And then after reflecting on who she is as a person and what her significance is in the context of this country... I got as nuts as you all.

So in light of that, it makes me really sad that she's not beloved as a poltician. And she probably won't be, at least not like Obama. It's hard when your net worth is a $100 million, you come off as over-rehearsed, and you probably get a hard-on for deposing of dictators. But despite all that, I think it's still the worst shame that the youngest generation mostly despises her.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

YA71MK2.jpg

It will be interesting to see what her approval rating settles at mid 2017.
I think it may be higher than many suspect, as I think that theory of a Women running for office versus being in office is at least partly true.

studyguy

I spent like 60 bills on coronas out at stubhub tonight watching vargas v salido. My drinks were triple my ticket cost. Kill me.

At least Tuesday will heal this pain.

Chichikov

There's nothing lame about the dark and lovely.
It's really weak and kinda heavy, making it one of the worst beer options if you want to get drunk.
I'm also not personally a fan of its taste, but that's obviously subjective.

Oh wait, I forget we're on the internet -

HOT TAKE ALERT
yC3d1AJ.gif
yC3d1AJ.gif

IT'S A SHIT BEER FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE TO DRINK, IT'S LIKE BACARDI BREEZER ONLY WITH A BETTER PR AND LESS ALCOHOL

:p

mo60

I spent like 60 bills on coronas out at stubhub tonight watching vargas v salido. My drinks were triple my ticket cost. Kill me.

At least Tuesday will heal this pain.

I can not wait for Tuesday.We won't have to wait long after Tuesday for the real race to start.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
It's really weak and kinda heavy, making it one of the worst beer options if you want to get drunk.

HOT TAKE ALERT
yC3d1AJ.gif
yC3d1AJ.gif

IT'S A SHIT BEER FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE TO DRINK, IT'S LIKE BACARDI BREEZER ONLY WITH A BETTER PR AND LESS ALCOHOL

No lies detected. I had Guiness for the first time when I was maybe 30, and I was at a bar and wanted a stout. They didn't have any good ones, so I decided I'd give it a shot. It tastes like nothing.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
It's actually way worse than that. This is my 2nd Wii U. On my first one, I had 250 hours on it. I also own the game on the PS3 where I've put 290 hours.

So......that's like almost 1100 hours on Black Ops 2.

That has to be the record most COD Wii U play.

Is there even anyone left to play multiplayer with?

Water. Planning on vaping a tic tac container's worth of weed when my wife goes to bed though. For Hillary of course.

TYT is appointment viewing for me this Tuesday. Hopefully Jimmy Dore's salt doesn't come pouring through my monitor.

Watching them talk about Hillary's speech attacking Trump's foreign policy was hilarious. Anytime they begrudgingly said anything remotely positive about Hillary's speech. Looked physically painful to everyone in the room.

Wallach

HOT TAKE ALERT
yC3d1AJ.gif
yC3d1AJ.gif

hahaha

I'm sticking with Sins of our Fathers tonight, but I don't mind Guinness, at least off the tap. Better than any of that IPA shit.

If Bernardo wins this Tuesday I don't see an end to the drama. I mean, I am all for making political elites get angry and desperate, but Bernardo better have a cohesive end game other than a high school vendetta against your not so popular anymore former bully.

User1608

Banned
Real and serious talk. I have argued with people who want dreamers to be deported and it really is frustrating. As much as we love the US and consider it our home, it wasn't our choice to have come here. That doesn't mean we're going back either just because you hate us for being here, to a place we know little to nothing about. It can mean certain death in many cases, like for me. Life is very grey and complex, like with our cases. Immigration remains the most important issue for me this campaign followed by lgbt (and civil rights in general, police brutality, etc) rights then the economy.

Until Trump loses I shall remain vigilant. Just needed to vent a bit. Again. I have built up too much here to lose it all to some loser racists.

kess

Wait, there was a Trump fucking Vodka?

tt.jpg

ahaha

At the time, Trump predicted the T&T (Trump and Tonic) would become the most requested drink in America, surpassed only by the Trump Martini. On Larry King Live, he said he got into the vodka business to outdo his friends at Grey Goose.

studyguy

The NPR bit thus morning with the Nurses Union spokesperson was a bit annoying. They first ask her what does she think of party unity (in the face of a Sanders loss) and she immediately hits back with 'At what cost?'

Like fuck man. We know the costs in the worst case scenario. He's orange and wants to strip even the groundwork we have for healthcare now. I can sympathize with their push to have single payer to alleviate health burdens on their patients but all the same. Every question regarding post convention unity is swatted away or dodged with 'momentum.'

Real and serious talk. I have argued with people who want dreamers to be deported and it really is frustrating. As much as we love the US and consider it our home, it wasn't our choice to have come here. That doesn't mean we're going back either just because you hate us for being here, to a place we know little to nothing about. It can mean certain death in many cases, like for me. Life is very grey and complex, like with our cases. Immigration remains the most important issue for me this campaign followed by lgbt (and civil rights in general, police brutality, etc) then the economy.

Until Trump loses I shall remain vigilant. Just needed to vent a bit. Again.

Listen, we have a very moral and reasonable and intellectual argument here. People that came here at 5 years old to have their lives ruined by forcibly taking them from their homes and bringing them to a country they barely know. This is a perfectly reasonable response to a "crime" committed by a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom