• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess he's off the shortlist:

CkMsPXxWYAEH6zR.jpg:large

CkMsfU1WgAAegiw.jpg:large
Damn

7ntVnoP.jpg

Trump daddy pls
God.. We'll die. We'd all die.

kadotsu

Banned
I'm sure there's somebody out there willing to boost their visibility significantly for a few months, whatever the fallout may be. But probably nobody with a potential political future would want to take him up on it.

Jerry Moran would be the best simply for the election posters/stickers.

Trump Moran 2016

ampere

http://i.imgur.com/7ntVnoP.jpg[IMG]

[SPOILER]Trump daddy pls[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

She totally would say yes. Literally cray.

[quote="Y2Kev, post: 205718752"]ONE HOUR!!!!![/QUOTE]

I sorta hope they take 4 hours to count the votes again just to see the Kev freakout

That makes no sense. Why wait for CA?

Bernie has you covered, Y2Kev; holds press conference on exactly your point :).

P.S. I see you guys thoroughly enjoyed your low hanging fruit (Bernie still took a bite, with one pledged) ;).

I find it interesting that VI, with a population of just 105k has 7 pledged delegates (5s), when VT, with 627k has just 16 (10s), which is the equivalent of 15k per delegate, versus 39k per delegate. Back in 08 VI only had 3 pledged (6s), VT had 15 (8s), which yields ratios of 35k vs 42k (assuming population hasn't changed much). VI also switched to a caucus. It's bald-faced FRAUD, I tell ya.

Christine

lol Don't you know that Bernie is against charities? Back in 81 he was invited to speak at a United Way fundraiser, accepted and said this:
http://www.nytimes.com/1981/09/19/nyregion/notes-on-people-some-disunity-along-the-united-way.html

lolol the Clinton Foundation has done more good than he could ever dream of.

I don't think this is necessarily an unreasonable stance, and I'm willing to assume that the stub article is a substantial reduction of Bernie's position. I think that there's a serious argument that can be made that the presence of private charitable activity can create the perception that certain issues are being addressed, leaving those who are impacted by the problem but remain under-served by charitable activity out in the cold. I think it's important to remember the substantial Republican support for the exact opposite premise--that it's okay to reduce government services because private charity will step in, and that these problems ought* be solved through voluntary contributions rather than taxes.

In any event this is almost certainly an ideological position that really doesn't concern itself with the efficacy and performance of any particular charitable organization or activity. Framing it as jealousy about the Clinton Foundation seems pretty silly.

*There's often a corollary claim that charity is a more effective solution than government activity but the deontological argument tends to be primary.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Trump just takes the very last thing you said about him and uses it to form his current opinion of you.

If Gingrich says something nice about him, Trump and he will be best buds again.

See if she can put a good word in with Obama so Y2Kev can get a WH tour

PLEASE!

Lolo, you refused to believe on Indiana and you were right. You are wise and great.

I'm going to steer clear of the Stanford swimmer rape debate. That's a serious issue which deserves a serious conversation on what should & shouldn't be considered a factor in sentencing.

I prefer horse racing & mocking Trump.

itschris

BuzzFeed: Hillary Clinton Sees Trump Speech “Breaking Through” On The Trail

Before Hillary Clinton could finish the sentence, or even mention the speech, the crowd in Culver City cut her off with cheers. Later that day, in Westminster, it happened again. And again in Santa Ana. And again in San Bernardino.

By the time she arrived here on Saturday in Oxnard, Calif. — her ninth stop since delivering Thursday’s major foreign policy address against Donald Trump — she seemed ready for the spontaneous applause that filled the gym at Hueneme High. As she spoke, a handmade sign popped up from the crowd: “Madam President,” it read in thick red and black sharpie. “We were proud of your speech in S.D.”

In the days since San Diego, aides and supporters have said they see the speech “breaking through the noise,” as one put it — and resonating on the trail to a degree Clinton hasn’t seen in past efforts to draw sustained attention to Trump’s failed businesses, for instance, or to his comments about profiting from the housing crisis.

Seems like this speech has been a great success!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1228541&highlight=afghanistan

I hear a lot of complaining from leftists about staying in Afghanistan, but the Afghan government is a joke and the Taliban are psychopaths so I have no idea what we're supposed to do.

I mean, India is one of our closest allies and India is getting more supportive of Afghanistan too (because they hate Pakistan, but still!) and I don't know if they would be fond of Afghanistan being taken over by the Taliban again.

pigeon

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1228541&highlight=afghanistan

I hear a lot of complaining from leftists about staying in Afghanistan, but the Afghan government is a joke and the Taliban are psychopaths so I have no idea what we're supposed to do.

Accept that we can't save Afghanistan?

This is yet another example of America getting really invested in a specific impossible task. It is not possible for us to create a stable, non-theocratic government in Afghanistan. This should be clear both because we've repeatedly failed and because it has never happened in Afghanistan. Moreover, there are plenty of other countries with failed or theocratic governments in the world and we don't feel the need to invade and permanently occupy all of them, so why permanently occupy this one?

I mean, India is one of our closest allies and India is getting more supportive of Afghanistan too (because they hate Pakistan, but still!) and I don't know if they would be fond of Afghanistan being taken over by the Taliban again.

So maybe they should try to stop them.

studyguy

I might be rolling out to a Clinton rally tomorrow. My girlfriend wants to see Christina Aguilera in concert and she is supporting Clinton so... hmm

Holmes

I might be rolling out to a Clinton rally tomorrow. My girlfriend wants to see Christina Aguilera in concert and she is supporting Clinton so... hmm
Go for it. There are not many opportunities for presidential candidates to make appearances in California.

(((Harry Enten))) ‏@ForecasterEnten 3h3 hours ago
Remember folks, just cause you are losing it doesn't mean it's fraud. Maybe, just maybe, the voters prefer another candidate.

Nah, it's gotta be fraud

ampere

Who is Kev's parent or guardian, we need someone to call when he has an aneurysm from waiting

It is my opinion, gleaned from listening to him in the debate he was in before he dropped out, that his vibes are Vice Presidential As Fuck, and that is upon what my feeling is based

Nah you probably just popped a semi from watching him take off his jacket in that town hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom