• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
KMOP5V7.jpg

???

Lol what?

Is the implication that Clinton wants to sacrifice a child to justify killing Sanders?

This is nonsense

So, Bernie said today that he's going to introduce a different bill to help PR.

BRAH, you say that shit weeks ago not the day of caucus. God, he can't even pander correctly. Mess. Sad.
Finally, THIS is what he needs to do to make her nonviable!

Wait the primary is already over? OOPS.

Nope. He's staying. Guy doesn't like being wrong. I will be incredibly surprised if he does drop.
I think he'll realize it's hopeless and drop before the convention but he'll be a pissant throughout the whole thing anyway. Clinton bowed out three days after the last primaries in 08, Sanders might take a few weeks.

royalan

I still agree with Rachel Maddow.

If Hillary gets within 20 delegates after today, expect the AP to start calling superdelegates so they can call it.

I think it's going to be called before Tuesday.

ampere

Nope. He's staying. Guy doesn't like being wrong. I will be incredibly surprised if he does drop.

I honestly don't know at this point. His rhetoric from this morning is arguably some of his toughest yet and it seems increasingly unlikely that he'll walk it back in two days IMO. I think he'll probably get a call from the President if he hasn't dropped out by DC strongly urging him to do so.

He's still very fierce about it, but I think if even his pledged supers abandon him, he'll have to admit defeat. I mean, I could be totally wrong, but until DC is over I'm gonna actually give him the benefit of the doubt on this.

Is the implication that Clinton wants to sacrifice a child to justify killing Sanders?

Not just any child

Ben Ghazi's son

I still agree with Rachel Maddow.

If Hillary gets within 20 delegates after today, expect the AP to start calling superdelegates so they can call it.

I think it's going to be called before Tuesday.

Someone mentioned that earlier, and the fact that Hillary has a speech set for Tuesday night in Brooklyn makes that unlikely. I think any supers that intend to support Hillary will ceremonially wait until Tuesday.

Iolo

Best thing about that cartoon is thinking Hillary wouldn't have done the job herself if she really wanted to.

Also the fatal flaw in the WP article from today saying Sanders should have gone after Hillary harder earlier. Do that and he would have been annihilated.

pigeon

Banned
Man, the California Senate primary is really a lesson in the ongoing consequences of Reagan's shutdown of mental health facilities.

It is both sad and embarrassing that the percentage of clearly schizophrenic people who managed to get on the primary ballot is upwards of 15%.

Teggy

God, I love Joy Reid.

OMG, the Trump woman is trying to get int a semantical argument.

OMG HOT SAUCE.

lololol Katrina just said Hillary carrying hot sauce in her purse is racist.

Katrina Pierson with the fucking hot sauce drop, this woman is garbage

I hope this gets some play, because the receipts go back to the 90s on the hot sauce and Trump got no pushback on claiming she was lying about it last time.

Iolo

CNN was saying PR results not expected until 5pm due to very high turnout (which as we all know, favors Bernie, except for all the times it doesn't).

Hillary keeps her hands clean. How do you think she got away with Vince Foster?

You got a small taste of it before Florida when she dropped the Castro oppo stuff after the moderators brought it up.

Man, the California Senate primary is really a lesson in the ongoing consequences of Reagan's shutdown of mental health facilities.

It is both sad and embarrassing that the percentage of clearly schizophrenic people who managed to get on the primary ballot is upwards of 15%.
You mean the race for Boxer's seat? Btw, I see Kamala running for president in '24.

royalan

Someone mentioned that earlier, and the fact that Hillary has a speech set for Tuesday night in Brooklyn makes that unlikely. I think any supers that intend to support Hillary will ceremonially wait until Tuesday.

Except, you know, everyone totes obvs hates Hillary.

So of course they'll announce their support early in order to screw with her big day.

Like, duh...

Can we at least get a run down instead of just Twitter like reactions?

So, Katrina Pierson was on. They asked her about the Mexican judge. She spewed bullshit for a few minutes until Joy Reid bitch slapped her down, saying it was incredibly racist. Then they asked her about the "my African American" thing. She said it wasn't racist because Trump always says things like that. Lawrence O'Donnell jumped in and said that Trump has said racist things against AA people. Katrina asked for receipts, so they mentioned the asking for Obama's transcripts. She said that it was completely not racially motivated and everyone always asks for college transcripts. She got hit hard again, telling her it's never been done. She then pivoted and said that it wasn't racist because it's not a policy, therefore, no one can be offended.

And then she had no idea what Birtherism was, and said no one could be offended by that either.

Mess.

So, Katrina Pierson was on. They asked her about the Mexican judge. She spewed bullshit for a few minutes until Joy Reid bitch slapped her down, saying it was incredibly racist. Then they asked her about the "my African American" thing. She said it wasn't racist because Trump always says things like that. Lawrence O'Donnell jumped in and said that Trump has said racist things against AA people. Katrina asked for receipts, so they mentioned the asking for Obama's transcripts. She said that it was completely not racially motivated and everyone always asks for college transcripts. She got hit hard again, telling her it's never been done. She then pivoted and said that it wasn't racist because it's not a policy, therefore, no one can be offended.

And then she had no idea what Birtherism was, and said no one could be offended by that either.

Mess.

Mang. I feel bad for her sometimes seeing her squirm in her seat defending the indefensible.... But nah. Anyone casting their luck with Trump deserves it

Cipherr

Question for you nerds:

After the point on Tuesday when Hilldawg clinches the magic number, if all of Bernie's supers and all unpledged supers start to move to Hillary, do you expect Bernie to drop out? I think he will, although possibly waiting until after the DC primary on the 14th.

I am the living breathing pinnacle Mount Petty. I don't want him to drop anymore. I want him to cling, and cling and scream while the media ignores him and moves on to the coronation.

I want him to yell and tweet and beg for coverage and get absolutely none. I want him to declare he won't support her, and fade into obscurity as the world moves on to the general. 6 months from now when someone says "Remember Bernie?" I want the most common response to be "That movie sucked".

uN8KaNm.gif

Vestal

CNN was saying PR results not expected until 5pm due to very high turnout (which as we all know, favors Bernie, except for all the times it doesn't).

You got a small taste of it before Florida when she dropped the Castro oppo stuff after the moderators brought it up.

PR always has high turn out for everything. Politics in PR is the national pass time. Average turn out for the PR GE is above 85% of registered voters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom