• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish someone would nicely explain to these people on s4p what "voter fraud" actually is. Because....child....every slight ain't fraud. Throwing that word out there makes it lose all meaning.

Paskil

After the Pierson bit on MSNBC, they had a correspondent outside a polling place in PR that said people were still voting and that the election official he talked to had said it could be several hours before we have results.

KMOP5V7.jpg

???

Okay, I need labels.

Edit: beaten like Bernie in the USVI.

Plumbob

She can totally act like she hasn't won yet. Thank Puerto Rico for their support and talk about Trump as if "she's going" to win Tuesday.

But, she's not getting the delegates necessary before then anyway.

Tubie

No results yet because they're obviously fixing it right now so Clinton gets 85%.

FRAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDD

After the Pierson bit on MSNBC, they had a correspondent outside a polling place in PR that said people were still voting and that the election official he talked to had said it could be several hours before we have results.

She was trying to fraud too hard to one side. So, now it's going to take more time to fraud the other way. She has to buy like double the amount of McDonalds now. Mess.

Brinbe

Interesting. CNN just mentioned that Obama's super-ready to jump in and endorse after the nominee is named. He's probably as fed up with Bernie as most Dems are.

itschris

On CNN just now: sources say Obama is growing "incredibly impatient" for the primary to be over - he's ready to "explode onto the scene" as soon as the nominee is named.

EDIT: beaten!

Well, Dick, he's the loser whether or not people vote for him. Sorry to say.

I'm not being shady, but has Dick Van Dyke had a stroke? He sounds like he's had a stroke.

Wallach

She can totally act like she hasn't won yet. Thank Puerto Rico for their support and talk about Trump as if "she's going" to win Tuesday.

But, she's not getting the delegates necessary before then anyway.

If the 54 number is right with her current superdelegate pledges, she'd need just over 80% of the PR vote. I think this is unlikely for sure, though certainly a lot more probable than anything the media has given airtime for Sanders over.

One would hope that superdelegates that plan to switch to Clinton at least wait until after Tuesday's results. Her being so close will likely spur a few switches to her side of things and it would be annoying to have those be what pushes her over after PR's primary.

Crocodile

What is it with grown ass adults feeling they need to be coddled about math? Like if Clinton crosses the magic number then she's the winner. There is no reason to not call shit just because it might hurt your feelings LOL.

Also add "status quo" to words like "establishment" that have no value to me anymore :/

Bowdz

Looks like Clinton isn't the only one spoiling for a good fight.

Seriously.

I've always thought that this election would be more about Obama vs. Trump rather than Clinton vs. Trump. Obama's roasting got Trump started on this path and Obama needs to defend his legacy and get Clinton elected. Obama is Ali and Trump is the shit talking fat kid who thinks he can take down the GOAT.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
CNN commentator just said Michelle was likely to campaign too in some way. Said it before, Obama + Michelle, and ideally Biden too would be great.

ampere

It sorta is Obama vs Trump. If we can make the narrative "Protecting Obama's Legacy" it might be able to sway most of the Clinton haters

I forgot how effortless GIMP is, took only a few minutes to spiffy up my avatar

CNN commentator just said Michelle was likely to campaign too in some way. Said it before, Obama + Michelle, and ideally Biden too would be great.

You know Biden is going to be terrorizing Trump

That's a man with no filter lol

Looks like Clinton isn't the only one spoiling for a good fight.

Which leaves me wondering. At the very least, Clinton has big names on the Democratic side ready to act as a surrogate for her and the Democratic message. Warren, Frank, and soon Obama(s) and presumably Biden too.

Who's the big names on the Republican side really acting as a forceful campaign surrogate for Trump other than his actual campaign staff?

Which leaves me wondering. At the very least, Clinton has big names on the Democratic side ready to act as a surrogate for her and the Democratic message. Warren, Frank, and soon Obama(s) and presumably Biden too.

Who's the big names on the Republican side really acting as a forceful campaign surrogate for Trump other than his actual campaign staff?

Trump's a one-man show.

Manafort, Pierson, Corey and that blonde on CNN for damage control.

Edit: Plus Sean Hannity lol.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安

Bush.

Oh wait.

Romney.

Ermm.

Oh yeah McCain.

Wait no.

Palin I guess? Ben Carson? Chris Christie?

party-fav-among-asian-americans-by-age_chartbuilder_custom-1e2c857a4c3294b460879e35699ce8bd3dca3efc-s400-c85.png

Considering that the only path forward for the GOP is to attract Asian American voters, that 18-34 number seems, uhh, sub-optimal.

White Nationalism that blames Japan, South Korea, and China for all of America's ills doesn't play well for some reason!

Trump's a one-man show.

Manafort, Pierson, Corey and that blonde on CNN for damage control.

Edit: Plus Sean Hannity lol.

You're seeing the trickle of tepid endorsements from GOP leaders like McCain, McConnell and Ryan, but nobody big, no actual office-holders really seem poised to go out and stump for Trump.

Wallach

Even if they had such a figure on the GOP side - which they really don't - they'd just be with their eyes to the ground as they try and explain away the latest bullshit comment from Trump. We've already seen McConnell have to choke down the words earlier about these judge comments.

I really feel like this is going to be an unprecedented failure of an election for the GOP. it's going to do damage they don't fully recover from, much like Goldwater.

Teggy

Christie is the only one who's given him a big hug and we haven't even seen him in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom