• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Sanders isn't conceding. Fucking asshole.

Why would he. There's going to be a CONTESTED CONVENTION.

Seriously, is Bernies whole plan to spend June and July harassing Superdelegates to change their vote? Or he thinks he will make some amazing speech at the convention and they will all magically change their minds right before roll call? (And good luck getting a speaking spot).

wbjURMy.png

We can't be friends.

If you had an actual motor skills disability I feel bad about pointing out the terrible penmanship. And then doing it again here.

My handwriting is chicken scratch.

Tarydax

Banned
^Vic Berger is amazing.

.@BernieSanders just tried 2 take the stage at a Spanish-language festival at Plaza Mexico. He was denied. Staffer said, "This is OUR event"

That kind of reminds about something that happened to Jeb!, although he was actually scheduled to speak, he just kind of got kicked out after he went over his time allotment, so it wasn't nearly as bad. Yikes.

Why would he. There's going to be a CONTESTED CONVENTION.

Seriously, is Bernies whole plan to spend June and July harassing Superdelegates to change their vote? Or he thinks he will make some amazing speech at the convention and they will all magically change their minds right before roll call? (And good luck getting a speaking spot).

let's just imagine for a second, that he some how succeeded in getting the Super to change their votes. It would be the biggest disenfranchisement of minority voters since Jim Crow. Not that I believe for a second that Bernie cares about that.

Teggy

Plenty of candidates have spoken like they were staying in the race only to drop out when the primaries on a certain day didn't go their way. The difference being that it was very clear they didn't have a path to victory and they accepted it. Sanders has not had a path to victory in moths and has not accepted it. So who knows what he'll do.

mackaveli

I'm curious what % of sander's voters if had an option to choose Obama for a third term or Bernie what the split would be?

I'm asking because if Obama were to endorse on Tuesday night or Wednesday and call for unity and for Sanders to drop out what the reaction would be from Sander's supporters. Would they start hating on Obama and say he the worst and is bought and establishment etc., or would they listen?

I'm curious what % of sander's voters if had an option to choose Obama for a third term or Bernie what the split would be?

I'm asking because if Obama were to endorse on Tuesday night or Wednesday and call for unity and for Sanders to drop out what the reaction would be from Sander's supporters. Would they start hating on Obama and say he the worst and is bought and establishment etc., or would they listen?

Fraud! Establishment! DINO Obama. Not a progressive. Oligarchy! Corporate lover. Etc.

we already know you're into Shawn Forehead

Animorph books >>>>>>>>>> shitty TV show...even though Shawn is bae.

Trancos

So according to this source (local newspaper, spanish) results for the democrat primary won't be in until 10 PM local time.
They are counting them by hand and probably last after all the local primaries.

CDX

I don't know if I like my avatar. I think the rainbow pantsuits are too small to see when it's avatar size.

KpbOVTz.png

I might change it to something else before Tuesday.

studyguy

Sanders was at Hamburger Mary's today? Ugh. No.

My friend, my girlfriend and I all share the same birthday week.
I got to pick where we went last year to celebrate. Our friend chose Hamburger Mary's in LA this year. I've been there once, they took my friend up on stage to dance. Was a riot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom