• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigeon

Banned
I wonder what that % of voters would be for Clinton as well as Sanders. I'd honestly suspect the Clinton vote to be 10-20% higher than the Sanders vote in that regard.

I would 100% vote for Obama wearing a fake mustache over any current candidate.

Guy Incognito 2016.

NeoXChaos

(((Robert Sandy)))
‏@frodofied
John King on CNN: Clinton has 40 more Super Delegates ready to commit, but will not do so until after Tuesday night.

duh. Rybak said over a month ago that she had up to 600 supers at the time with many of them privately supporting her.

NeoXChaos

CkOcU1aXAAA_rO6.jpg

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Just got phonebanked again by Bernie. Don't these guys talk to one another? Isn't there a database that says I told the last guy who called me three weeks ago that I worked for a bank and hated Bernie's being? Wtf.

royalan

Wait

Hold the phone

Someone from the Democratic Party in Puerto Rico called into MSNBC and is saying that the Bernie Sanders' campaign requested a reduction in the number of polling places because they didn't have enough volunteers to work each polling place...

Crocodile

MSNBC is reporting that polling places in PR were cut in part because the Sanders campaign asked them to be cut because they didn't have enough volunteers to monitor the vote hand-counting. If true LMFAOWTF?!?!?!

Iolo

Just got phonebanked again by Bernie. Don't these guys talk to one another? Isn't there a database that says I told the last guy who called me three weeks ago that I worked for a bank and hated Bernie's being? Wtf.

They're hoping to flip you in the run up to the convention

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Wait

Hold the phone

Someone from the Democratic Party in Puerto Rico called into MSNBC and is saying that the Bernie Sanders' campaign requested a reduction in the number of polling places because they didn't have enough volunteers to work each polling place...

What the fuck?

pigeon

Banned
Wait

Hold the phone

Seems weird, but unclear why this is a story.

royalan

Seems weird, but unclear why this is a story.

It's not really a story, but someone just called in.

I think it's interesting because Sanders' campaign has already cried FRAUD in Puerto Rico a few days ago. And the reduction of poling places in Arizona was the excuse his campaign and supporters gave to cry FRAUD there, too. And now we have a situation where the number of polling places in Puerto Rico was cut by around 600 (there was supposed to be over 1000, and today there were 400 or so), and it was in part due to Sanders' campaign...lol

kess

Wait

Hold the phone

Allegations of fraud, rampant hypocrisy, patronizing racial attitudes -- sounds like something the Sanders camp would do, yes.

Adam --

Any minute now, Hillary Clinton should become the first woman in the history of our country to win the nomination of any major party. That wasn't fated or inevitable -- it was because of people like you, Adam.

The dollars you gave put organizers on the ground in states like North Carolina and Nevada. Your support helped us recruit volunteers in Iowa and Ohio, and put ads on the air in New York and California. It all adds up to more votes earned by any candidate on either side of the aisle and an insurmountable delegate lead.

I just got this....does she think she's going to cinch tonight?

OMG guys I just laughed incredibly loudly at reading that it's likely Sanders fault for long lines and reduced stations.

If that's true, wow.

I was just about to come in here and ask why the narrative of long lines and closed stations in places that Clinton wins big is always that it's Clinton trying to suppress Sanders' voters.

Like I get that's how the GOP wins, but people must realize that the GOP does it by closing down in specific places that inherently suppress minority voters which are overwhelmingly reliable Democratic voters.

Sanders doesn't have that sort of easy to identify voting group in specific geographical places.

So as such less polling places basically hurts both candidates. Or likely more so Clinton in States where she's winning big because the laws of averages say if she;s winning big the people not able to vote were also likely voting for her more than Sanders.

CDX

Wait

Hold the phone

WHAT?

I just can't. Tuesday can't come soon enough.

Crocodile

Wait so Clinton needs about 250 delegates (before PR) to cross the majority threshold of pledged delegates. Even with a slight loss in California there's no way she doesn't cross that line. Sanders has literally no argument to ask Supers to switch other than national polls (LOL). I always knew the cast for staying in after June 7th was dumb but its even dumber than I thought. Is he just turning up his rhetoric to delude inspire his voters in the June 7th contests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom