• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're that close to a Hamburger Mary's!? I love that place. Only been to the ones in Florida, though.

I don't go often. I find them a little pricey compared to the quality, and it's not a kid place, particularly and much of my eating out is with kids.

Also, I'm part of token-straight PoliGAF, but I live in a super gay neighborhood.

Teggy

Among the many FRAUD stories you will be hearing out of PR:

Lizzy
Lizzy‏ @AnthroLizzy

#PuertoRicoPrimary prisoner voters were threatened with death if they did not vote for HRC. #PRPrimary

Btw no only was that visit to Plaza Mexico un-sanctioned, not only did he try and crash it buuuuuut they advertised it as a Sanders event before hand...
CkOBFGUUYAAYYTs.jpg

She's Sanders' National Press Secretary for Latinx Outreach

So basically Sanders shows up seemingly unannounced at place, expects to be given a stage, and has pre-advertised as such, meaning Sanders basically potentially could have drawn a large crowd to place that was already going to have a large crowd, without warning or permission meaning security and organizational staff of the Plaza would not have been able to adjust accordingly.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Btw no only was that visit to Plaza Mexico un-sanctioned, not only did he try and crash it buuuuuut they advertised it as a Sanders event before hand...

So basically Sanders shows up seemingly unannounced at place, expects to be given a stage, and has pre-advertised as such, meaning Sanders basically potentially could have drawn a large crowd to place that was already going to have a large crowd, without warning or permission meaning security and organizational staff of the Plaza would not have been able to adjust accordingly.

That's fucked up dude.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I wonder if when the networks call the primary for Hillary at 8 it will depress turnout in California for her?

Wallach

Among the many FRAUD stories you will be hearing out of PR:

Ah yes, now we're at the stage where Killary's true colors are coming through. Evil!

Who believes this shit?

So wait, they never spoke to the organizers at all? That tweet was made completely without their knowledge?

Tarydax

Banned

You know it's bad when Republicans have been classier about stuff like this.

It'd be nice if Sanders' supporters who criticized BLM would be critical of Sanders for this. Probably not gonna happen, though.

Ah yes, now we're at the stage where Killary's true colors are coming through. Evil!

Who believes this shit?

So wait, they never spoke to the organizers at all? That tweet was made completely without their knowledge?

Given that the event organizers told him to get bent? It seems that way. A reporter from TYT also confirmed that Sanders crashed the event.

I support not making threads intentionally to antagonize Bernie stans.

Fair. most of me thought so too, but part of me is an asshole XD

Makai

Sanders: I Can't "Snap My Fingers" And Force My Supporters To Vote For Clinton

It's too early to reveal the brain control device.

Iolo

I wonder if this is indicative of their money situation.

I wonder if when the networks call the primary for Hillary at 8 it will depress turnout in California for her?

It will retroactively depress her mail-in vote.

Y2Kev

If 4/10 votes are day of, that's still material!

I dunno why you'd wait tho. I wish NJ had early voting. I'll blame that fat sack of shit Chris Christie.

gcubed

I wonder if this is indicative of their money situation.

It will retroactively depress her mail-in vote.

People want to vote for a winner plus she will have a much higher percentage of people who already voted. If anything it will depress Sanders turnout

And that will be the topic from the whackos for a few days. Bernie would have won if they didn't announce the fraud liar won

This might be a video of it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGSjQHfIr5a/

I can faintly hear things like no you can't go on stage, and Sanders asking for the microphone, and the guy shaking his head no.

The highlight though for me, optically is the Hispanic guy who is just hanging out at the event (Edit: actually he looks like he's wearing the same shirt as people working the event), who gives pushed to the side by Secret Service.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise

Irresponsible, entitled, embarrassing.

(((Harry Enten))) ‏@ForecasterEnten 3m3 minutes ago
We may not be ready to declare a winner in PR, but I'm ready to declare a loser: us. We r idiots for waiting around when the nom is decided.

Bowdz

I can faintly hear things like no you can't go on stage, and Sanders asking for the microphone, and the guy shaking his head no.

The highlight though for me, optically is the Hispanic guy who is just hanging out at the event (Edit: actually he looks like he's wearing the same shirt as people working the event), who gives pushed to the side by Secret Service.

Holy shit, Bernie's lead security guy looks like Garrus' voice actor with a goatee.

Y2Kev

(((Harry Enten))) ‏@ForecasterEnten 3m3 minutes ago
We may not be ready to declare a winner in PR, but I'm ready to declare a loser: us. We r idiots for waiting around when the nom is decided.

NO IT ISNT. IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL THE CONVENTION

Tarydax

Banned

I wish it were longer, the Curb Your Enthusiasm parody would have been great with him walking away while the theme plays.

The highlight though for me, optically is the Hispanic guy who is just hanging out at the event who gives pushed to the side by Secret Service.

It's bad enough that he tried to take over the event and advertised it, but I think the worst part is pushing people aside who were already there and enjoying themselves. I mean, I get that there are security protocols the Secret Service has to follow, but the whole thing was just really inconsiderate.

Bwhahaha there's pictures all over twitter of Sanders and his Secret Service entourage just wandering around that festival aimlessly.

When I criticized Sanders for not hitting the ground and meeting people directly, this is not what I meant lol. You have to tell people you're coming, and gain permission, aka be wanted, you don't just show up, start having your Secret Service guys pushed people who are just at the event for the event around. That's not meeting people that's being a jerk.

Note to next populist left wing who decides to run for President, be more organized.

Tubie

Bwhahaha there's pictures all over twitter of Sanders and hisSecret Service entourage just wandering around that festival aimlessly.

When I criticized Sanders for not hitting the ground and meeting people directly, this is not what I meant lol.

Note to next populist left wing who decides to run for President, be more organized.

Wow that whole thing was even more pathetic and sad than I thought.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
I'm curious what % of sander's voters if had an option to choose Obama for a third term or Bernie what the split would be?

I'm asking because if Obama were to endorse on Tuesday night or Wednesday and call for unity and for Sanders to drop out what the reaction would be from Sander's supporters. Would they start hating on Obama and say he the worst and is bought and establishment etc., or would they listen?

I wonder what that % of voters would be for Clinton as well as Sanders. I'd honestly suspect the Clinton vote to be 10-20% higher than the Sanders vote in that regard.

Bwhahaha there's pictures all over twitter of Sanders and his Secret Service entourage just wandering around that festival aimlessly.

When I criticized Sanders for not hitting the ground and meeting people directly, this is not what I meant lol. You have to tell people you're coming, and gain permission, aka be wanted, you don't just show up, start having your Secret Service guys pushed people who are just at the event for the event around. That's not meeting people that's being a jerk.

Here's what I get from that picture:

That iPhone needs to have the screen protector removed and put on again. Fuck. Look at those bubbles.

The secret service guy that has his face half covered by the camera? He can get it. Actually, there are several people that can get it in that picture.

I'm thirsty today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom