• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Clinton is rich.

That.. makes no sense.
Clinton released hers.

That's just sad, there must really be something in them that he does not want to have people make a big deal of, either that 200k golden parachute, or something having to do with that loan.

I'm 43 years old. I've been active in politics since i was 18. I don't think I've ever seen a more incompetent or incoherent campaign in my life. Bernie Sanders is a mess. Pure amateur hour on the national stage.

0K2PUZA.png

If that MSNBC report is true, this tweet from a TYT guy, same one who confirmed Sanders crashed that event btw, is going to to be delicious.

andthebeatgoeson

Wait so Clinton needs about 250 delegates (before PR) to cross the majority threshold of pledged delegates. Even with a slight loss in California there's no way she doesn't cross that line. Sanders has literally no argument to ask Supers to switch other than national polls (LOL). I always knew the cast for staying in after June 7th was dumb but its even dumber than I thought. Is he just turning up his rhetoric to delude inspire his voters in the June 7th contests?
It's been that way for months. Only a complete reversal of fortunes would have Bernie winning.

And the supers could push her over. I do agree with the ideas of the supers, considering trump. Yes, it's 'undemocratic' but so is having money ruling over the entire party. I don't want every rich guy self funding his campaign.

Slayven

I'm curious what % of sander's voters if had an option to choose Obama for a third term or Bernie what the split would be?

I'm asking because if Obama were to endorse on Tuesday night or Wednesday and call for unity and for Sanders to drop out what the reaction would be from Sander's supporters. Would they start hating on Obama and say he the worst and is bought and establishment etc., or would they listen?
A lot of the louder supporters don't fuck with Obama anyway

Wait so Clinton needs about 250 delegates (before PR) to cross the majority threshold of pledged delegates. Even with a slight loss in California there's no way she doesn't cross that line. Sanders has literally no argument to ask Supers to switch other than national polls (LOL). I always knew the cast for staying in after June 7th was dumb but its even dumber than I thought. Is he just turning up his rhetoric to delude inspire his voters in the June 7th contests?

LIES. Bernie can still win the majority of pledged delegates. Easily.

0aR10gg.png

See? Don't let the establishment shills on CNN and MSNBC tell you otherwise?

The math, really, is simple:

The math is not that simple. It's locked up for Hillary.

Tarydax

Banned
I don't think I've ever seen a more incompetent or incoherent campaign in my life. Bernie Sanders is a mess. Pure amateur hour on the national stage.

It really does make me glad that he's not the nominee.

He's so lucky that there was anti-establishment fever this year, otherwise he never would have gotten this far. That, and Hillary handled him with kid gloves when she could have crushed him on day one.

kess

I think the hardest of the hardcore Sanders supporters believe Obama is an incrementalist establishment drone warfare enabling Wall Street corporatist. His kids go to an exclusive private school, don't cha know.

gcubed

It really does make me glad that he's not the nominee.

He's so lucky that there was anti-establishment fever this year, otherwise he never would have gotten this far. That, and Hillary handled him with kid gloves when she could have crushed him on day one.

Not sure much of his support comes from an anti establishment fervor... more Clinton fatigue and other things

OMG, look at this Fox news tier graph.

No idea if the data is even accurate, but wow. And the numbers add way over 100% so who knows what the question even was.

I think what they did was compare the head to head numbers for Trump vs Queen and Trump vs Bernie. That's all I can think of.

ampere

They couldn't spend money on more staff in PR

They need that money... for Tad's yacht and Tim Canova's campaign against DWS

Me: Mom, you want to phone bank with me tomorrow?
Mom: What? Fuck no. Wait. Can I call Bernie supporters?
Me: No.
Mom: Oh, for the best, I'd probably end up in prison.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Sanders said they were doing events next week in Washington, right? Have any venues been booked?

Sanders said they were doing events next week in Washington, right? Have any venues been booked?

Bernie's like the guy who doesn't plan in advance. He just kinda shows up at your house and doesn't understand why you don't have his brand of beer or vegan, gluten free, non-dairy, organic GMO free cupcakes for him to eat.

ampere

I bet Kristol was expecting there to be a bigger reception and thus a movement to get signatures and monetary support, and then when there was none it was like uhhhh

any proof on these corruption accusations?

Nope, I tried to make a funny

Anyone want to give clintonizing my avatar a shot? I can put it up for the coronation on Tuesday.

I tried doing it in grayscale and it looked weird, but if you like this one here ya go

98P74fG.png

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
I bet Kristol was expecting there to be a bigger reception and thus a movement to get signatures and monetary support, and then when there was none it was like uhhhh

Nope, I tried to make a funny

I tried doing it in grayscale and it looked weird, but if you like this one here ya go

98P74fG.png

Thanks!

This primary is never going to be over. Ever. Hillary will be taking the oath of office...for her second term, and Bernie will still be out there, wagging his finger....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom