• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to give clintonizing my avatar a shot? I can put it up for the coronation on Tuesday.

Ta-da

Riucs8V.jpg

teiresias

Do the gays in West Hollywood actually go to Drag Brunch? The only crowd I've known to go to Drag Brunch shows in my area are bachelorette parties or birthday parties for twenty-something or fifty-something women.

Do the gays in West Hollywood actually go to Drag Brunch? The only crowd I've known to go to Drag Brunch shows in my area are bachelorette parties or birthday parties for twenty-something or fifty-something women.

Oh my god, this.

My mom freaking drags me to any drag show that's within driving distance. I've had to eat more shitty breakfasts and weak ass mimosas than I can count...while my 68 year old mother is telling the queens to WERK IT GURL.

Paskil

I saw that "YAAAAS" when Sanders walked into the drag brunch. How deep is the divide in this community in its support of Clinton vs. Sanders? Have Adam and the other gay false prophets misled us on the actual split in support for the candidates? What if support is overwhelmingly for Sanders? I feel like my world is crashing down.

I saw that "YAAAAS" when Sanders walked into the drag brunch. How deep is the divide in this community in its support of Clinton vs. Sanders? Have Adam and the other gay false prophets misled us on the actual split in support for the candidates? What if support is overwhelmingly for Sanders? I feel like my world is crashing down.

I believe we confirmed that Hillary has won the districts in most states that are heavily LGBT. I could be wrong though.

But, don't worry. All smiles, no tears. She is our gay queen. Yaassssss.

WERK. FUCK. QUEEN.

teiresias

Oh my god, this.

My mom freaking drags me to any drag show that's within driving distance. I've had to eat more shitty breakfasts and weak ass mimosas than I can count...while my 68 year old mother is telling the queens to WERK IT GURL.

That's not to say I haven't been to Lips more than once when I was in NYC - but that was just for something to do before heading to the Eagle later in the night.

PR should be a big win, and then after Tuesday, there's no way that Bernie can handle 6 weeks of constant headlines (and super bad fundraising) to keep going until July. He won't drop that night, but I give him until the Friday after DC votes. He can use the "Let all of the voters decide!" until then, but after that, he's just got a few days left at that.

That's not to say I haven't been to Lips more than once when I was in NYC - but that was just for something to do before heading to the Eagle later in the night.

We had to take my mom to Jock Night at a club in Columbus a month ago...it was...ugh. Terrible. I don't do clubs anyway, but going with your old ass mother while she's trying to "make it rain" for the girls that are "turning it out" (Her words) is just....ugh. On the plus side, I remember almost none of it. Thank you alcohol, you're my only friend.

So if Sanders had arranged earlier, or even just not wandered off, he'd have gotten his little PR.

Heh.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...ganizers-refuse-to-let-sanders-speak-at-event

So this has been confirmed by the Sanders camp, basically they showed up unannounced, ask to speak, apparently some one said not sure (though others have reported the whole This is our event, probably both happened), instead of waiting to get permission, Sanders just said fuck it and wandered off and by the time they got permission he didn't care enough anymore to speak.

Essentially he expected to have the red carpet rolled out just by showing up and when he didn't get it, he fucked off.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...ganizers-refuse-to-let-sanders-speak-at-event

So this has been confirmed by the Sanders camp, basically they showed up unannounced, ask to speak, apparently some one said not sure (though others have reported the whole This is our event, probably both happened), instead of waiting to get permission, Sanders just said fuck it and wandered off and by the time they got permission he didn't care enough anymore to speak.

Essentially he expected to have the red carpet rolled out just by showing up and when he didn't get it, he fucked off

This does not sound like Bernie Sanders at all!!one

Paskil

Sorry to be a bother, but my attempt with Paint didn't turn out well, seeing as I still have the white border on the H. I don't suppose anyone wants to give something a shot from the the unaltered/cropped picture?

Teggy

S4P has gotten wind of the PR-sanders-asking-for-fewer-polling-places story. They don't believe it, of course, but they are aware. A surprisingly decent number wanted to hear more on the story, though.

Regarding Tuesday, the news networks will be calling Clinton the "presumptive nominee". Not the nominee, but the person, if the vote was held at that moment, would have the delegates and the public endorsement of enough Superdelegates to win. Bernie can't contest that fact and if he does he can pound sand.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
This is kind of a funny statement from Sanders. It's like, "they didn't reject us, we rejected them."

I still sometimes wonder how much closer it would have been if Sanders was the least bit competent campaigner, or at the very least knew who to hire.

This is kind of a funny statement from Sanders. It's like, "they didn't reject us, we rejected them."

Are we surprised by this? I know it's just piling on at this point, but there is no universe in which anything Bernie or his team does that is not the fault of someone else. Even something as trivial as this! It just baffles me how he put this team together.

She's 24 delegates away guis. TWENTY FOUR.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Correct. She doesn't have to win anything else at all. He can make her non-viable in California and she'll still be the nominee...even with a pledged delegate lead.

Not quite, if the PR lead is around 70/30 and she has a good showing in NJ (Around 65/35) and a decent showing in the other states she won't need any delegates from CA Would only need around 15 to 20% of the vote in CA to have the pledged majority. But it would be very close.

Why we are even speculating I don't know, Hillary will get at the very minimum 30% in CA.

Edit: Oh, and this is what I was talking about:
http://DemRace.com/?share=6kY0LfM4

Paskil

Correct. She doesn't have to win anything else at all. He can make her non-viable in California and she'll still be the nominee...even with a pledged delegate lead.

Lolz.

How does one not cringe while writing this? Like if the writer was a snail, it would have been unable to finish because it would have hidden inside of its shell part way through.

Paskil

Excited 2Introduce My Friend
Xtina,at Hillary’s“Hillapaloozoa”🎉
(MY NAME 4Big CONCERT,NOT
HERS😂)“SHES WITH US” CONCERT Mon.Nite,June 6th👏

Gay icon competition is a no contest.

This almost seems like too much. Are we sure this won't create some type of fabulousness vortex/black hole? What if it's too much and we end up with a world straight up looking like Pleasantville in the aftermath?

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Clinton now leads Sanders by 800 delegates, per NBC count. She's 24 away from the 2,383 needed to win. He's 824 away.

83c2Ruv.gif

Wilsongt

She isn't the nominee until the convention when the superdelegates say so. Bernie has a month to convince the supers that he is better than Hillary. It also gives the FBI time to indict killary, which should be happening soon.

Suikoguy

She isn't the nominee until the convention when the superdelegates say so. Bernie has a month to convince the supers that he is better than Hillary. It also gives the FBI time to indict killary, which should be happening soon.

That's a good impression of the remaining Sanders supporters until the convention. Of course this is assuming he does not drop out, which I think odds are he won't, which is fucking selfish since even if he did suspend his campaign, if something did happen, he could still unsuspend it.

ampere

Sorry to be a bother, but my attempt with Paint didn't turn out well, seeing as I still have the white border on the H. I don't suppose anyone wants to give something a shot from the the unaltered/cropped picture?

How about this?

HzffjEG.png

Just used GIMP instead of paint to maintain transparency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom