• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsongt

CkPE8OhUoAAwvnL.jpg:large

So FRAUDS! And LIARS!

Daniel B·;205766592 said:
At least Bernie personally campaigned in Puerto Rico, and from what I can gather, held a well attended town hall style rally in San Juan, that far eclipsed Bill's "low key" gathering the following day (MSNBC has a 48m live stream, but apparently he was running very late; campaigning at its finest, right there ;) ).

Although I'm sure Bernie wishes he did better in PR, it looks like he's at least beaten Obama's popular vote, with currently 37%, versus 32%.

On this whole declaring victory, a full six weeks before the superdelegates actually vote, if it was anyone other than Hillary, then you might have a point, but with a full compliment of FBI investigators on her case, anything could happen between now and July 28th.

l3YhPdD.gif

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Will the FBI investigation narrative disappear by the convention, or will we still be hearing about this in the fall?

Paskil

With an indictment only a breath away, Bernie was the true winner in the Puerto Rico primary. Here's why.

Or something...

good luck

I also start my first real job tomorrow (co-op technically)

wish me luck poliGAF

Good luck.

I don't have an interview tomorrow, but I have a conference call to see if this local company is going to hire me to do some work for them. I kinda quit my job to explore these opportunities...soooooo......ya. :p

Wilsongt

With an indictment only a breath away, Bernie was the true winner in the Puerto Rico primary. Here's why.

Or something...

H. A. Goodman
H. A. Goodman – ‏@HAGOODMANAUTHOR

Do Hillary supporters truly fear Trump?? HRC barely beats Trump by 1 point, Bernie destroys him by 10.4, WITHOUT FBI CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION
8:06 PM - 5 Jun 2016
18 RETWEETS37 LIKES

Crayons

Banned
Wow my mind is going back to the 2012 and 2008 elections when things were, you know, normal? It's kind of crazy. I wish I was back in the Berenstein universe where everything was normal.

Switzerland's people voted against Basic Income today.

This just seems like a political non-starter. No one would replace the welfare state with Basic Income (even though it could be better) and adding this onto the welfare state just seems counter-productive compared to negative income taxes or more EITC.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Switzerland's people voted against Basic Income today.

This just seems like a political non-starter. No one would replace the welfare state with Basic Income (even though it could be better) and adding this onto the welfare state just seems counter-productive compared to negative income taxes or more EITC.

Was their proposal a replacement or in addition to program?

I've got a doctors appointment tomorrow, no insurance, and a badly infected tooth!

Wish me luck for low costs GAF!

Oh man, that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Have you checked if your state has low cost dental options? A lot of states do. They're not even always contingent upon income, just for those who lack insurance.

Wallach

If he thinks NM is actually going to Sanders, the fact that he thinks CA is going to Clinton is a good sign for her. I still think she wins by at least 6 points there.

Oh man, that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Have you checked if your state has low cost dental options? A lot of states do. They're not even always contingent upon income, just for those who lack insurance.
There's an option 60 miles from here that doesn't have high costs... but I don't have a car.

First some antibiotics so I don't die.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Fortunately one Bernie Stan on my FB kinda woke up a bit after the Nevada debacle

If they were capable of looking at new information and changing their opinion, they were probably not a "Bernie Stan" just someone who was misled.

Quite a few people on this forum were like that, and I don't hold it against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom