• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
Trump has ripped out the GOP's spine mortal combat style. No one is attacking him out of fear.

Lolololol

Hillary%20Christmas.gif

There are moments where I feel bad for having wanted him as an opponent. But I feel pretty good right now. Even Cruz would be making this a race. But Trump? Nope nope nope.

mo60

Trump has ripped out the GOP's spine mortal combat style. No one is attacking him out of fear.

Lolololol

They are all spineless. Bush,Romney, Ben Sasse and whatever other republicans are against trump are the only ones that are not spineless.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
CNN Headline saying Trump plans to continue attacking judge.

The dems could not hope for a better candidate to face in November, lol.

mo60

https://twitter.com/cenkuygur/status/739918091094626304

I can't wait for these yellow journalists to get a wake up call from reality

Nah. They won't get a full wake up call until the FBI comes out and says that they are not going to recommend Hilary Clinton for indictment. To many of them are banking for an indictment from the FBI to prevent Hilary from becoming the democratic nominee looking at some of their twitter accounts recently.

Depending on what happens tommorrow here are two of the types of headlines we can expect from those yellow journalism.

Hilary Clinton wins the democratic presidential nomination, but she still faces a potential indictment from the FBI or another headline similar to this.

Hilary Clinton wins the democratic nomination but this was a wrong choice for the democratic party because Hilary polls worse against Trump then Bernie and Hilary should rescind her nomination or something similar to that

If Bernie drops out of the race tommorrow we may see headlines like the above or different ones to reflect him dropping out of the democratic presidential race.

Nah. They won't get a full wake up call until the FBI comes out and says that they are to recommending Hilary Clinton for indictment.

Depending on what happens tommorrow here are two of the types of headlines we can expect from those yellow journalism.

Hilary Clinton wins the democratic presidential nomination, but she still faces a potential indictment from the FBI or another headline similar to this.

Hilary Clinton wins the democratic nomination but this was a wrong choice for the democratic party because Hilary polls worse against Trump then Bernie and Hilary should rescind her nomination or something similar to that

If Bernie drops out of the race tommorrow we may see headlines like the above or different ones to reflect him dropping out of the democratic presidential race.

Personally, I'm awaiting the "Bernie decided to let her win" headlines from some circles.

Regarding the future of the campaign, Weaver on MSNBC right now saying the campaign does "whatever Senator Sanders wants to do" and "at this point he's said he wants to take it to the convention and if that's his decision then I'm all in"

He's dropping out soon.

Regarding the future of the campaign, Weaver on MSNBC right now saying the campaign does "whatever Senator Sanders wants to do" and "at this point he's said he wants to take it to the convention and if that's his decision then I'm all in"

He's dropping out soon.

Weaver looks like he needs a 3 week nap. Dude is barely holding it together.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Here is what CNN was talking about from Politco "Hey, at least we're not Salon" .com

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/06/url-trump-media-racists-223961

On Monday, Trump told high-profile supporters in a conference call to start attacking the media for asking questions about the Trump University lawsuit, Bloomberg Politics reports. Trump has said the judge in the case, an Indiana-born man of Mexican heritage, can't be impartial in the case because Trump wants to build a wall along the border with Mexico.

User1608

Banned
Eh. If he wants to he can still turn things around and be an asset. Or he can go home and sulk. It's entirely his choice.
True. Just lingering disappointment.
Andrea Mitchell just said Obama was very blunt with Bernie, meanwhile Jeff Weaver won't even confirm there was a phone call
Hah, I can only imagine how Obama spoke to Bernie. To be a fly on Obama's wall...
I... I...

Wondering why no reporter has asked Trump if he thinks a woman judge would be biased against him. I know what he'd say, but it'd still be good to put him on the spot like that in terms of "lists of people who dislike him."

Wondering why no reporter has asked Trump if he thinks a woman judge would be biased against him. I know what he'd say, but it'd still be good to put him on the spot like that in terms of "lists of people who dislike him."

I feel stupid I didn't think of this. Someone needs to ask him this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom