• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
i donated to a political candidate for the first time today, could only give $5. (unemployed.)

wN8lKoN.jpg

It said to share with my friends, so here guys :)

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
i donated to a political candidate for the first time today, could only give $5. (unemployed.)

wN8lKoN.jpg

Sanders thanks you for helping pay for his over and illegal donations!

leaked transcript of the phone call

S: Sup Shock, you need somethin?
O: It's time.
S: I think you're right. I know you've been holding out for a while, but we've gotta do this.
O: For the revolution.
S: Right.
O: Ok. I'll let Loretta know tonight. We'll move through with the indictment.
S: You sure you want to do this?
O: She's left me with no choice. After that hot sauce and CPT thing, I'm just about done with her shit.
S: Alright, brotha.
O: As-salāmu ʿalaykum.
S: Waʿalaykumu s-salām.

Paskil

wN8lKoN.jpg

LAWDY

Do you believe Hillary is lame in the sense of being a lame horse, and should be put down, or lame like sucky? Or both?

Maxim726X

I still wish Bernie didn't get so negative. He would have been a great asset and ally against Trump I feel. A true shame.

Hey, If Cruz can say he supports Trump after he accused his father of plotting to assassinate JFK- I think that Sanders could possibly support the establishment shill.

I have a strong feeling Obama didn't mince words. I bet he will fall in line now.

Speaking of donations, anyone get their Woman Card yet? They should be getting to people soon, I think.
We haven't gotten ours yet. Should be soon, though

Whatever floats your boat, my good man. If you decide to run for office in them then we'll have a problem.

I think my ketchup platform is the bigger problem.

I made orange fried rice tonight. So good. Grilled some chicken breasts. Diced them up. Fresh veggies. Stir fried/fried it up with orange sauce and some orange zest. So good.

User1608

Banned
Imagine how the President would react if Bernie did his normal way of arguing with him.
Lmao.
Hey, If Cruz can say he supports Trump after he accused his father of plotting to assassinate JFK- I think that Sanders could possibly support the establishment shill.

I have a strong feeling Obama didn't mince words. I bet he will fall in line now.
I would hope he's not that petty.
"You are entitled to nothing."
That would be pretty good.
😂

NeoXChaos

I am not sure I'll ever fully forgive him for what he said about Obama in 2008 to Reid, or for trying to convince Hillary to go full scorched earth on Obama after Obama had the nomination locked up. (Basically, go for the "super delegates or bust" strategy and go full scorched earth on Obama).

It's why the Bernie thing is so "meh" to me - folks don't realize how close in 2008 HRC was to going full blown burn Obama to the ground after she lost the nomination. If you had 2016 type social media and reporting - you could swap Bernie's name now with Hillary's name in 2008.

Agreed, it really puts the Sanders stuff in context. I think Sanders is a joke and has needled the line, but until he refuses to concede I can't say he's worse. You're right, Bill wanted to steal the nomination and spent a lot of time calling super delegates in late May and even early June. Not to mention the racial comments he made to Edward Kennedy about Obama. I have no respect for him.

Come on you two. 08 was eight years ago. Your buddies forgave Bill and Hillary. They have redeemed themselves and became loyal to Obama.

Obama forgave them so you both can. BIll is heavily flawed but who isnt?

OMG, did y'all go on HAHAs Twitter?

He tweeted his story 11 times with a different hashtag each time.

#FeelTheBern
#FBImWithHer
#FBIPrimary
#FBI
#BernieInLA
#BernieOrBust
#HillarySoQualified
#BernieInSanDiego
#BernieInModesto
#BernieInOakland

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
They actually didn't subsidize it exactly. There was a printing company that did the shirts for $5. Adult sizes were $7. I guess that's a type of subsidy, but the school wasn't invovled outside designing the shirts. There were always issues with the richer kids poking fun at the less well off kids. Totally reversed with the decision to wear uniforms. A few parents got a bit upset at first, but most fell in love with it pretty quickly. I agree the uniforms I had wouldn't be okay, because that was way too expensive.

OMG, don't let my mom get started on No Child Left Behind. Jesus....Lawd help us.

I imagine the printing company was getting subsidized or may have been doing a solid for the school in that case. I know it reduced the rich kids making fun of the poor kids in our era - but I do not think it would have nearly the same effectiveness now due to the rise of cell phones / social media and other ways to a) determine socio-economic status and b) bully.

Your mom and I are kindred spirits on NCLB, I suspect.

I'd still take '01 over anyone but like I said, '96 Bulls can make a case.

Iverson only beat them (and it was in OT, mind you), because the Lakers hadn't played a game in like 10 days and were slow out of the gate.

I put Jeb! as Brooklyn cuz they were terrible and stylistically awful. No Eastern playoff team matched getting destroyed like them in the first round. Detroit's sweep wasn't bad. Jeb! was too awful to be in the playoffs since he dropped out after SC.

No way is he SAS. They still won a lot of games!

Still, Philly SUCKED compared to LAL, 10 day layoff or not.

See; I figure getting into the primary was the equivalent of the playoffs. There were no major 1st round upsets though. Hard to find a truly analogous team

I still wish Bernie didn't get so negative. He would have been a great asset and ally against Trump I feel. A true shame.

Heaven help us all if anything Bernie has said qualifies as "negative" in a meaningful fashion. 2000 GOP / 2008 Dem was exponentially worse.

Andrea Mitchell just said Obama was very blunt with Bernie, meanwhile Jeff Weaver won't even confirm there was a phone call

Per old Obama cohort / now WH staffer - there was a lot of "fuck" and various permutations of profanity involved per the story going around the office. Was pretty fucking brutal apparently.

Bernie folks could only wish.

Cerium

I'm so glad that Obama is there to be the adult in the room and say "Alright kids let's settle down and not do anything stupid or I'm gonna have to put an end to this." He must really have popped Bernie's bubble. The Democratic party has a leader and that's the key difference in this cycle. If the Republicans had one then maybe their primary would've turned out different.

Emarv

Back to the Trumpster Fire for a minute, I don't want him to meltdown until after the convention. I want to give all of the Senators, all of the conservative talking heads, all of my terrible conservative friends full time to endorse him before he explodes. I want to wait until after the convention to give them zero time to parachute someone in. No time for anyone to back out. Live with your toxic choice.

#NoMercy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom