• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
(As I imagine) Obama to Bernie: "I am telling you right now: there is no chance in hell that you will ever get superdelegates to flip. Wrap this up."

And.. can someone put a tiny Hillary 'H' on RBG's glove for me?

--

WAAAH!

CkTrl5qXIAEVC0U.jpg

WHAT^???????????

Cerium

Historically I actually think the legacies of Obama and Hillary will be tied more closely together than Hillary and Bill. Rivals turned allies who made history consecutively.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Come on you two. 08 was eight years ago. Your buddies forgave Bill and Hillary. They have redeemed themselves and became loyal to Obama.

Obama forgave them so you both can. BIll is heavily flawed but who isnt?

Eh Hillary I'm fine with. I hate her foreign policy approach when it comes to the US Military (The NYT write up on Syria just sort of confirmed the fact that she doesn't actually realize why Iraq was a terrible idea); but besides that she swallowed her pride when it came to Obama and is a smart. competent, and driven candidate.

Bill I'm gonna have to take a bit to forgive. Not sure he still likes Obama, and Obama took the high road on not letting some of the worse things he (reportedly) said get out.

if you haven't Hilliaryfied your avatar please do so by tomorrow.

Nevah!

They may have done, but they switched companies a few times over the years while keeping it $5. Ya, my mom and NCLB is a fucking dumpster fire. To make a long story short, she was no longer considered qualified to teach the class she had taught for 15 years and had to be "observed" by another teacher for an entire year. Said teacher actually did her student teaching in my mom's classroom. Then all that other bullshit the law did. Mess. Sad. etc.

Yep. Lot of consultants made a lot of money off of education. Was a health care level scam at one point. If you ever read what happened to Zuckerberg's money in NJ or all the other charity investments in education...it's a brutal read, and a lot of it comes back to NLCB / similar programs. Data is only as useful as the analysis and the analyst.

itschris

I wonder if the other news networks are going to start calling it for Hillary tonight, too. I sort of wanted this to all happen after the polls close in New Jersey tomorrow.

When they're used to pay for a family trip to Rome to be a papal fanboy? Or on a cross country finger wagging tour?

Did he end up skydiving into that rally?

Edit: AP master troll.

A drop in the bucket in comparison to the cost of fees for idiot consultants and campaign strategists.

Something that, again, Clinton can sympathize with.

Brinbe

Who cares if it's really today, tomorrow, or Wednesday. All that matters is that she's the nominee, Bernard can go away forever, and Obama can finally fully unleash his wrath upon Donald. This is gonna be a great week.

Wilsongt

In other news, Steve King is trying to file a bathroom bill that affects government buildings on D.C.

Keep fucking that chicken as your party burns around you, GOP.

Paskil

Where's Adam? What a mess.

(As I imagine) Obama to Bernie: "I am telling you right now: there is no chance in hell that you will ever get superdelegates to flip. Wrap this up."

And.. can someone put a tiny Hillary 'H' on RBG's glove for me?

--

WAAAH!

CkTrl5qXIAEVC0U.jpg

I always associate your avatar with RBG doing dirty things to the other justices' Supreme Corifice.

pigeon

Banned
STUPID FUCKING SUPERDELEGATES CAN YOU WAIT JUST 24 HOURS

It doesn't sound like they endorsed, it sounds like the AP did a survey and then decided to "scoop" everybody by jumping the embargo on a story literally even PoliGAF already knew.

User1608

Banned
Kind of crying right now. Our first woman nominee for POTUS... and she will become our first woman president. It feels good and I look forward to seeing her crush a highly dangerous man in Trump.

Let's go Hillary!!

HylianTom

Banned
I always associate your avatar with RBG doing dirty things to the other justices' Supreme Corifice.

That sleek-looking glove obscures the iron fist that she uses to steer her wing. Discipline mama!

Ooooh! Danke schön! Sweet!

===

Meanwhile..
@llerer
Sanders responds to @AP call: Clinton doesn't have the pledged delegates. Supers don't count until the convention so it's still on.

Effect

Likely not welcome if Hillary's team was worried about the vote tomorrow being impacted. Perhaps the best thing would be for them to hope it doesn't get talked about much but also she makes it clear in her interview that it's not over until the voting is done tomorrow and everyone should get out and vote. No need for there to be a chance for Bernie to somehow win get even close to winning California. Not like it matters numbers wise but that media narrative doesn't and shouldn't exist. Sanders should not come out of tomorrow with a narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom