• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG.

Eight fucking years I've waited for this. OMG. OMG.

EBKZt2j.jpg

shem935

Banned
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in the United States??? This is so fucked.
Excellent meme usage. Good work.

User1608

Banned
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in the United States??? This is so fucked.
You okay...?😟
*Damnit I've been had!

Hey can someone Hillary up my avatar in some way?

I just plowed through about 70 pages of this thread today only to be rewarded with the Hillary nom at the end! I have pushed all plans for tomorrow night and have beer in stock.

Risette

A Good Citizen
what a waste of good tendies

Kangi

I'll wait until tomorrow to use a Hillary avatar.

...Which, uh, gives me time to still request one. Anyone wanna Hillary-fy these two up?

This could cost her California. I think if she wins there then Bernie would definitely drop out.

It would be something hysterical if the media calling it early suppressed Clinton's voter turnout to the point where Sanders won. Like, endless amounts of hilarious.

Boke1879

Are you fucking ok?

Lol nvm

Paskil

Pretty sure I heard her say she'll be on live.

OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo... Should I go get booze? I'm a mess. Maybe I'll run to the hardware store and buy some windows to hold over my head so I can punch through them like they're glass ceilings.

Go apologize to your mom right nao!!!

watershed

Banned
Bernie supporters on my Facebook are posting this article about Hillary talking about income inequality while wearing a 12k dress. And I'm just like, I wear nice things (not 12k nice though!) and I care about income inequality too.

Drakeon

This could cost her California. I think if she wins there then Bernie would definitely drop out.

Classic Diablos.

Clinton clinches nomination, you're worried about California's results tomorrow. Bernie is gonna drop out, he's repeatedly signaled that Trump is too dangerous, there's no way he runs third party.

This could just as easily shift things in Clinton's favor, as potential Bernie voters get depressed at it already being called for Clinton.

So there were seemingly no consequences to Michael Briggs bullshit accusations at Peter Staley and other AIDS activists. Since he just put out a statement for the Sanders campaign.

I'm just going to ask one more time for visibility. Can someone put the campaign logo somewhere on my avatar real quick? My photoshop skills are negligible and I want to join in on the fun.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
This is so momentous for men and women everywhere in this country and in the world. I was raised by a single mother. She taught me everything I know. This means so much to me.

Wilsongt

So how do you respond to someone who claims voter suppression against Sander's supporters and voter registrations being dropped or lost by the thousands?

This is so momentous for men and women everywhere in this country and in the world. I was raised by a single mother. She taught me everything I know. This means so much to me.

((hugs))

I'm sitting here crying because my dad wanted this so fucking much. And I'm a wreck right now. Jesus....

hawk2025

Man, I would be right there with you guys on the "momentousness" of the occasion if I hadn't lived a few years under Dilma Rousseff.

Boy, did that turn sour right quick.

Clinton is nothing like her, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom